Exo's princess

My Gangsta Boy

Sulli's pov

I was walking to the class after I got my schedule when suddenly I heard someone call me, "KIM JINRI" she yelled and hugged me "Krystal who are these girls?" I asked "Well these are my friends introduce yourself guys" Krystal said "We are F(x), hello my name is Victoria and I am Onew's girlfriend" Victoria said "Hello my name is Luna and I am Jonghyun's girlfriend" Luna said "Hellooo my name is Amber and I am Key's girlfriend" Amber said "Oh so your the girls that Shinee oppas talk about, well hello my name is Kim Jinri but call me Sulli, I am little sister of Kim Chanyeol and Kim Jongin but you might not know Jongin oppa cause we are from America and I am also cousins with Lee Taemin and Choi Minho" I said "Well nice to meet lets be friends" Luna "Sure I was wondering where is this class" I said and showed them my schedule, me and Soojung are in the same class. I want into the class and the class stayed quiet, "Well I guess your the new student please introduce yourself, I am Mrs Park" Mrs Park said "Thank you hello my name is Kim Jinri call me Sulli, I am little sister of Jongin and Chanyeol, I also came from America" I said "Well thank you, you can sit next to Oh Sehun" Mrs Park said, I walked to my chair and kept staring at me as if I did something bad. I sat down and took my stuffs, "Sehun oppa why are people staring at me?" I asked "Like I said sweety the girls are jealous you get to sit next to me and the boys staring at you cause your pretty and cute" Sehun said and I just payed attention to the board. It was recces and I saw Jongin, "Oppa can we eat now?" I asked "Yes now let's go" Jongin said, we were talking about silly stuff. We sat down just the two of us when suddenly Exo and Shinee sat with us and it was so squishy, I was the only girl and Kai and Luhan we're sitting next to me. "Oh my god you guys are squishing me" I said "But aren't you grateful that you get to sit with the Kingka's and you haven't said hello to Minho yet" Taemin said "Yah Taeminnie this is weird, I am the only girl here where's Krystal and hello Minho oppa" I said, me and Minho are not close but he still protects me. I was looking for Krystal and I found her, "SOOJUNG" I yelled and she ran to me "Oh my god can't you guys see that your squishing her" Krystal said then Minho pull her to sit next to him, "I don't want to have lunch with my brother" Krystal said "Eh, you have a brother who tell me?" I asked "Kris and Tao, I wanted to tell you but I wanted payback for not telling me that you have two brothers" Krystal said "I'm hungry let's just eat" I said. We were eating me and Minho exchanged some stares, ''Sulli sweety from now on you wil be Exo and Shinee's princess" Sehun said "Wait, what do you mean?" I asked "Oppa will explain it to you when we get home, okay" Chanyeol "Wait don't tell me that you guys are gangster's" I said "Aniyo you have such a wild mind Sulli" Luhan said, I sigh in relief. I had sports today, I went to the court and there was that Kris guy. I wasn't paying attention and I triped all the boys ran to me giving their hands but I didn't know who's one when I felt someone pick me up bridal style. I looked up and I saw Kris, "Um thank you but can you put me down Kris oppa" I said "Okay just wait a minute" Kris said and took me somewhere but I didn't know where.

Kris's pov

Sulli fell down so I went into the crowd of boys she looked so cute confused, I took Sulli the place where I would usually wait for the teacher. "Um oppa where are we going?" Sulli asked "Since you are Exo's princess I have to protect you, okay" I said "Bwyo you guys can't protect me all the time" Sulli said "Like your brother said he will explain now just be quiet" I said "Okay jeez" Sulli said, we stayed quiet. The teacher came and we played basketball, I kept watching Sulli even though she was sweating a little bit but she still looked gorgeous. Everyone went to the changing room, I waited for Sulli outside  since Exo members went to Sulli's house we're going home together. Sulli came out wearing her school uniform, "Hello" I said "Aahh, aish don't scare me like that, where is Chanyeol and Jongin oppa?" Sulli asked "Um your brothers already went home so I will be sending you home" I said "Oppa kaja" Sulli said. Since the Sulli house was few blocks from the school so we had to walk quite far, we are walking to Sulli's house when I saw this of guys stopping us and that's when I notice that they are the thugs from another school that Exo and Shinee fought with. I took Sulli's hand and hold it tightly, "Well who we got here" one guy said "What do you want Mblaq?" I asked "Well I see you got a girlfriend while we gone and she is gorgeous" Mir said "oh she is not my girlfriend" I said "oh so she must be Exo's princess" G.o said "Yes why is it wrong" I said "Then give her to us" Thunder said "NO SHE IS OURS" I yelled and ran holding onto Sulli's hand tightly. We ran the building, "Oppa are you okay your bleeding alittle bit?" Sulli asked "Oh gwenchana" I said then it started to rain "Perfect how worse can it be" I said. I looked at Sulli and she was freezing, I quickly took off my blazer and gave it too her, I put my hand her forehand and she was burning. "Sulli you have a high fever" I said "Gwenchana oppa aren't you cold?" Sulli asked "No I am not" I said then lightning struck and Sulli was screaming. I wanted to go out but Mblaq will hurt Sulli, I quickly grab Sulli's hand and make it warm.

Authors note: Like I promise Krislli moment well please tell me how was it.