Meeting my friends sister

My Gangsta Boy

Sulli's pov

I was sleeping when suddenly Jongin oppa came in and open the curtains as if he was a mother, "Waeyo oppa I am sleeping" I said "Yah Kim Jinri  you better wake up before Kim Chanyeol comes into your room" Jongin said "Okay okay I will" I said, I woke up and walk to the toilet quickly. I quickly got ready and go downstairs, "Morning Aunty, Uncle and oppas"I said "Jinri Aunty ask us to show her our dance" Chanyeol said and we started dancing like crazy, "Okay kids that's enough you better go to school" Aunty said "Bye" all three of us said and just laughed. Chanyeol put his arm around my shoulder, "Jinri do you want to become popular at school?" Chanyeol said "No oppa, waeyo?" I asked "Ani because your pretty and cute" Jongin said "I don't want to become pop-" I said "GIANT BABY" some body yelled. I turned and saw my best friend Xi Luhan and Oh Sehun, "Oppa how are you doing you left me" I said "Yah Kim Jinri your the one that left us" Sehun said "You don't have to say, Yah. You and Jongin are exactly the same" I said "No we're no-" Sehun said "Sehun Luhan who is this girl?" one guy said "Hi hyungs how you been, Jinri these are my friends" Chanyeol said out of nowhere "Okay so this must be your sister and your brother that went to America" the other guy said "Shouldn't you introduce yourself" I blurted out "Hana, Tul, Set We are one, we are Exo" all of them said "Hello I am leader Kris" Kris said "Hello I am Joomyeon but call me Suho" Suho said "Hello I am Do Kyungsoo but call me D.O" Do said "Hello I am Zhang Yixing but call me Lay" Lay said "Hello I am Jongdae but call me Chen" Chen said "Hello I am Huang Zitao but call me Tao and I am Kris's younger brother" Tao said "Hello I am Minseok but call me Xiumin, now let the Chinese guy and the maknae to introduce them selves" Xiumin said "They don't  need to introduce them selves cause their my childhood friends" I said "What okay now introduce your selves" Xiumin said "Hello I am Kim Jinri but call me Sulli I am younger sister of Chanyeol and Jongin, I have two older cousins Lee Taemin and Choi Minho" I said "Hello I am Kim Jongin but call me Kai" Kai said "Wow family of good looks" Tao said "Thank you" I said when suddenly someone hug me. I turned around seeing my cousin Taemin, "Oppa get off me" I said "Hmph what kind of hello was that, I guess you met Exo the famous gang-" Taemin was about to finish his sentence when suddenly Luhan put his hand over Taemin's mouth "What they what?" I asked "We are famous people in school because of our looks" Sehun said "Tch, I think that all Exo are handsome but not you Oh Sehun" I said and they just laughed "Well we Exo's need to go now and your brothers are following us, bye" I said "Bye bye" I said and they just walked while Exo was walking I had a bad feeling about that Kris guy. I was walking with Taemin, "Oppa where are Shinee oppas?" I asked "Kim Jinri don't you have to the office to get your schedule" Taemin said "Oh yea oppa I have to go bye" I was about to walk but Taemin stoped me "Waeyo oppa?" I asked "Do you have any friends?" Taemin asked "Of course I have Soojung, Exo oppas and Shinee oppas, can I go now" I said "Sure bye bye Jinri" Taemin said "Bye oppa" I said and walked to the office.

Kris's pov

I saw Sulli and she was like a doll. I was walking at the back with Sehun and Luhan hyung while the others are at the front and we are on way to our classes, "Yah Sehun and Luhan how did you meet Jinri?" I asked "Well when we were young me and Sehun were best friends right? Me and Sehun were walking to school and we bumped into Jinri and Jongin, so we became friends but Sulli and Jongin had to go to America in middle school with Chanyeol but Chanyeol came to Seoul earlier than his dongsaeng" Luhan said "Chincha, I was wondering is Jinri and Jongin twins cause their faces look alittle bit the same?" I asked "Neh Jongin and Jinri are twins but Jongin acts all mature while Jinri can act alittle bit childish" Sehun said "Yah Kris why are you even asking lots of questions about Sulli, are you in love?" Luhan asked "Well she is pretty" I said "Yes god finally Kris hyung has fallen in love but not those women's who are ty, thank you god" Sehun said "Yah why are you like that Sehun, don't you like her?" I asked "Ani Sulli had a boyfriend" Sehun said "Tell me the story?" I asked "Here we go" Luhan said "Well Sulli had a boyfriend named Jung Daehyun but he cheated on her and his friends tried to her but we were in time to save her. Me and Daehyun had the worst fight and Daehyun won but she broke up with him, Daehyun kept looking for Sulli but she moved to America" Sehun said "Okay but what should we do we are famous gangsters if Sulli becomes one of our members girlfriend they are going to hurt Sulli like how those guys hurt Shinee's girlfriends" I said "Gwenchana hyung will make Sulli become Shinee and Exo's princess so that will be double protection and she is already hanging out with us, hello she is Chanyeol and Jongin sister and she is also cousins with Taemin Lee and Minho Choi remember besides she is best friends with Soojung Minho's girlfriend" Sehun "Oh yea you're right" I said, we were talking but I didn't pay attention cause I kept thinking about Sulli.

Authors Note: Hi guys this your Author, sorry there was no Krislli moment but next chapter there will be I promise.