Real Tears

Don't Leave Me

-I saw him going out,but don't know where to.Jonghyun anwser me and rised his eyebrow.

-Why you are so shocked?Chanhee come to me and put hand on my arm.

-I'm just worried,he was really tired at the end of the concert.I pound my lips,they didnt realized that something is wrong?Only me cus I am such a creeper ?aish...

There was a short silence and Byunghun decided to broke it.

-Just go find him and say to hurry,I'll be waiting in car.L.joe put hat on his head and get out from room.

Ricky just noded and went after L.joe

-You want me to go look for him with you?Jonghyun asked also a little worried.Damn I shouldnt worry them this much when im not sure if something really is going on.

-Ah don't,Jonghyun dont worry,Daniel is just overreacting,go to others,ok?Chanhee send him warm smile,thanks to it Changjo looked a little calmer.He said simply "nee" and took his bag to hand.After a moment he left.

-Why you worry so much?He is a sleephead,maybe he just lay down on some couch?Silly.Chanhee hit me lightly in head.

Maybe he was right,but I still felt uneasy,and worried.Chanhee told that when he will be going down to car he will check some rooms or couch on waitroom.

I felt that I need to wash my face,to remove makeup and calm myself.I went to first bathroom on the floor.Most of staff members were alredy gone to their home so I was shocked as I heard that someone is in one of cabin.

I walk straight to washbasin,just when my palm was touching tap I heared weird sounds.

I turned around to be able to hear it better.

The sound was terible,I could hear pain,choking,spitting and cry.My legs were shaking just I heared it loudly and more often.I slowly walked to cabin from which this sound comes out.Someone was for sure vomiting.

I kneeled down to see if in cabin is one or more people.I stuned as I saw familiary shoed.My heart beat extremaly fast,and my voice cannot left my throat.Minsoo had shoed like this one on stage not long ago.

My shaking hand gently strike the door.

-Mi-mi-minsoo hyung?Is that you?My voice craced few times.

-P..please...leave..arghh.Again I heared sound of vomit.

-Let me go inside,I want to help.I hit door stronger.Why he didnt told he felt unwell?Is he stupid?Cant he really say that his stomach hurt?I was angry and worried in the same time.

2 minutes left and finaly he opened the door.

-Fina... I didnt finished what I wanted to say as I saw blood.

A lot of blood were spread in toiled,around it and on Minsoo's shirt and face.My mouth opened and I cover it with my hands as I felt smell of blood.It was teryfing,like in horror movie.Minsoo was now siting on th floor with his back leaning on the wall.Again I saw tears in his eyes he wasnt even looking at me,his eyes were focused on the right side to be exact ,on his own blood in the toilet.

-Oh god,Minsoo!What happend.I dont know why I started myself cry,all my body were shaking and it was harder to breath.

-...Please,dont tell anyone.He was holding hand on his stomach.

I wanted to get him up I give him hand but he didnt hold my hand.

-Come on,I need to take you to hospital.I was crying like kid,my face was all wet.Whats going on with him ?Why so suddenly.

-Im sure it's just a grippe.He told without making an eye contact with me.Such a bad liar.You dont vomit with blood when you have a grippe.

-Stop it,tell me the truth!I started to sob,I slid down and sat near him.

-Im sorry...His eyes finaly meet mine.I felt a saddnes in it.I was really scared but he didnt look like he was shocked that there were blood.

-Did you ever think about when will you die?He asked with his husky even more then always voice.

It didnt sound good,It didnt sound good at all.I do though about how can look a life after the death but never rly thought when will I die.But Minsoo,he seams to have something to say about it.

-No,why ask?I anwser stupidly,and was waiting for his anwser.

At first he was just looking at me,silence fild the bathroom.I start to feel dizy from the smell of blood,also I wasnt able to look at it anymore.

-Im dying Daniel...Those words comes out from his throat.At first I didnt understand what he was saying,with the word of "dying"my mind stunned,It was a new feeling for me.It was a despair from inside of me.My mind start to repeat the words in my head.

I wasnt able to say anything more than simple "what?"

Minsoo sighted and repeat this awful words.

-Im dying Daniel.This time his voice cracked as he saw more tears coming out from my eyes.They were running like waterfall.