Disease

Don't Leave Me

We were still siting on the bathroom cold floor.My eyes hurt from all those tears which fall from me.I still wasnt calm but I was really tired.I didnt stop looking at Minsoo for even a secound.He cleared toilet from his blood.

-How?My shaking lip finaly let some words come out.

-I have a cancer...He lowed his head a bit.

Isnt cancer able to cure?Im dont have much information about this disease but I heared about chemotherapy,and that it is poisonous for organism but it really can cure people.I heared about this few times,but only in dramas.

-You cant ...cure it?I asked shyly I really didnt know much about it.I looked around the room when I heared some sound on corridor,someones was walking on it but didnt enter the bathroom fortunately.

-It's liver cancer,this one cannot be cure that easily.And they diagnosed it a little to late.My only chance was transplantation...Minsoo sighted and focused his eyes on the ceiling.He was looked completely bereaved.

It wasnt easy to hear,how could you react when you heared that your friend,your beloved is seriously sick?I was in panic.I wanted to think rationally,to find way to help him.But now my mind was broke,my heart hurt,I felt so empty.I cant even imagine my life without him.

Didnt he said "transplantation"?So there is a some percent chance that he can survive this,I felt powerless,but I can't give up,I just can't!

But Minsoo other way looked extreamly tired and resigned.I get closer and huged him.He put his head on my arm and closed his eyes.Oh If you could know how scared I was,what could I think?"dont die now!"I cant even look at him with his eyes shot down.I shoke my arm gently so his eyelid went up.

-Don't give up,hyung please I need you...I let my head lay on his.He was still warm,only his palms were cold.

-I wanted to,but it's really to late...I have a month from what my doctor said.Minsoo hot breath was touching my neck.

I wanted to ask more but my telephone interpunt.I looked at the display "Chanhee"

I pick up and put phone to my left ear.

-Where are you?You find Minsoo?We are waiting for you guys!Chanhee yelled at me.I completly forgot about it...but was it important now?Man on my right was in really bad condition...

-Yeah,we will be there in few minutes.I said and end call fastly.I turn my head to see how is Minsoo

-Hyung you need to rest,you look tired,come on let me help you to stand up.I went up first and directed my hand to him.

-Dont tell other ok?I need to tell them by myself.His voice was really low,he was whispering,probably his throat hurt from vomiting.

-Okey.I said unsure,actualy he shouldnt hide it from others,what if they will find it out just like me?But I will respect it if he want it that way.

I place my hand on his arm to help him go.

We went to dress room where our bags stayed.I told Minsoo to just put jacket on himself and to change in dorm after shower.

We sat on the back seats in the car,Minsoo on the left,I sat near him and on my left was siting Ricky.

-Sorry,I had a thing to do in toilet.I gigled stupidly.

-Hyyyuung,no need to tell.Ricky punched my arm and laughted at me.

The car turns up and we were on the way to our home.It was hard,acting like nothing happend,still my eyes were non-stop running to Minsoo direction to check if he is alright.

I started to remember,and now some things explained his behavior from last weeks.He eat less from two weeks,he said that manager told him he need to go on a diet,but now I was thinking his body feel unweel back then.For how long could he lie that he is just tired and overworked?Now I felt guilty that I didnt spot it...

When we were at dorm there was created a cue to the bathroom,Ofcourse cuz me and Minsoo were the last ones in car we had to go at the very end.

Me,Minsoo and L.joe were siting in livingroom,which was actualy Minsoo's and L.joe's bedroom.Chunji was taking a shower,and Ricky and Changjo were in mine and Changjo room probably playing games while waiting for their turn to the bathroom.

I kept sending Minsoo glances to see how was he.He looked tired,almost faliing asleep.

-Tired,huh?Byunghun asked our leader and sat near him.

-Uh?Yeah,very much.Minsoo yawned and smiled towards L.joe

The were close friends,both of them had a big passion to music.Both of them compose their own songs so they spend more time together woring on new track,giving advice to each other or just talk about new relased song etc.Also they had similar taste so they had a lot in common.

Sometimes I was jealous of time which he spend alone with Byunghun,I mean Im musician right?I also can now a lot about music.

But now I couldnt be mad...I had still this sad news in my head.

Is there really nothing to do?

There is no "Teen Top" without him,all of us would be depresed if he left us...