Caster Day (part 1)

It Can't Happen

Hoyrin and Baekhyun sat in silence while in the car. Baekhyun stole a glance once and a while at Hoyrin to make sure she was ok. Of course she wasn't, she was playing with her hands while staring forword thinking of her other caster days.

"Sir we can't stablize her!" 

"AHHHHHH" The officers hear from the Iron room. The 7 year old girl inside held a black sword hitting all the solid walls trying to escape. She hled out her hand and shot a few power balls at the walls. 

"Sir the wall will give in at any moment!" The man with the eye patch showed no fear. "Be paticent" he said looking at the metal door being harshly pounded on. The girl inside didn't give up though she kicked, punched, and hit the door over and over. "AHHHHH" She shouted. Dark flames escaped and hit the door. The door was knocked down reviling a dark infested little girl. She smirked at the fear on their faces.

 

Hoyrin got out of the car walking to the resturant with Baekhyun. She was holding his hand tightly Baekhyun could feel how sweaty her hand was out of nervousness, he leaned in and whispered to her. "Don't worry I'm here" Hoyrin's grip on his hand lightened and Baekhyun smiled. The two walked to the table where the Byun family was sitting. "Hoyrin Noona!" Hoyrin smiled at Jongun as her ran up to her to give her a hug. 

"Hoyrin you look good today"

"Thank you Mr.Byun" Hoyrin said with a shaky voice, Baekhyun noticed her nervousness and looked at his watch 8:00, in 30min it would be time. "I had the waiters set up a table out side." Mrs.Byun said. Everyone looked out the window to see the strom erupting out side. "So odd it wasn't like this before" Jongun said. Hoyrin's right eye was slowly turning black. Hoyrin ran out of the resturant out to the street. "HOYRIN" She didn't turn around thought she kept on running. A dark ray of light came from the sky and hit Hoyrin. "AHHHHHH" She screamed. Her arm shot up and the light wrapped it self around her arm and spawned the same black sword. Hoyrin looked over to the Byun family and smirked 

"Baekhyun is that Noona?"

"Sadly yes"

Hoyrin walked throught the streets with the sword destroying every thing in her path. Finally the NSKCG came in their Iron cars. They had guns in their hands. The fimalliar man stepped out of his car, it was the man with the eye patch. "Kim Hoy Rin put down your weapon and you will not get hurt" The girl cocked her head to the side and rolled her eyes. 

"Try me" She said, her voice lower then usual. 

"FIRE" The men firied their AK-47 at the girl but she created a dark wall betewwn them. "Is that all you got she asked flying into the air" She threw she sword at one of the cars and it blew up killing the men near it. The sword returned to Hoyrin like bomerang. "HOYRIN STOP" Baekhyun ran to the street looking up at the girl. "Who are you?" Hoyrin asked floating down to Baekhyun pionting her sword to his throat. Mrs.Byun gasped and fainted. 

"Hoyrin stop this"

"You can't make me mortal"  Baekhyun looked like he was worried, he looked scared

"Hoyrin, I know your in there" 

"Step away from the subject son" The man with the eye patch said, "I'll have my grandson take care of this for I have gotten too old." A young handsome man steped out of one of cars and ran to his grandfather.

"Sir yes sir" He said and turned to bow to Baekhyun once her did so, Baekhyun finally got to see his face. 

"Sehun?!" Sehun turned and saw Baekhyun. "Baekhyun?"

"What are you doing here?" Hoyrin was already long gone, she was down the street smashing cars sending people flying. 

"I'm gonna take care of that demon" Sehun nodded tworads Hoyrin, the old man with the eye patch hit Sehun on the back, "That's my Grandson!"

"That's Hoyrin fool!" Baekhyun shouted. Sehun's cocky expression left his face. "Really?" 

"Yeah!" Sehun was torn save the town, or even the world and Kill Hoyrin, or let her destroy everything and let his secret crush live. "Go grandson" Sehun nooded and walked to Hoyrin. "Sehun" He turned 

"Wait till midnight" Baekhyun said. Sehun gave him the WTF look and ran to Hoyrin.

 

 

"YAH DEMON!" Sehun said Creating a wind sword it was pure white, he pionted the sword tworads the girl while gulping 

"Finally some action" Hoyrin respwaned her Dark sword and charged at her friend.  The two clashed and a brust of wind sprang out from the swords. Hoyrin let out a furry of attacks leaving Sehun in defence mode. "Come on is that all you got?" Sehun's eyes glowed a bright white and created a tornado. Hoyrin returned with a smug smle and blocked off the wind with her sword. The wind was too strong and it broke the connect between Hoyrin. She fell back wards and laded on her feet. She wiped the blood off her nose and looked up too see Sehun stunded that she didn't die yet. 

"Your good" Hoyrin said "But I'm BETTER" Her threw a dark power ball at Sehun who swiftly doged it. From the resturant on the hill people took shelter there watching the 2 battle it out. Jongun was crying with his mother while Baekhyun watch the fight. "AHHHHH" Everyone hear her scream and they saw a big exploison. "I need to see her!" Baekhyun said running out the door. The man with the eye patch stopped him. "Son it's too dangerous for a normal human." Baekhyun showed the man the mark on his hand. "Are you sure son?" Baekhyun nodded and ran out to save Hoyrin.

 

_____________________________________________________________-

HOLLY I HAD TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER TWICE FOR MY COMPUTER IS JACKKKKK. Anyhow Sehun is here now battling it out with Hoyrin. What does the Till midnight thing mean? I got no idea lolz I will write more dont worry peoples. Comment and sub, I accidently put out this on Sub only but Ill only do that when I finsh this story THANKS GUYZ