Chapter 4: Here Comes Oh Sehun.

Pretty Boy Lu.

Chapter 4:
Here Comes Oh Sehun.

 

 

 

Previously On Chapter 3 of 'Pretty Boy Lu' and Continuing Onto Chapter 4:

His thoughts were interrupted by Sehun's voice, “But I do need something though.” 

 

 

 

“What is it?” 

 




“A kiss on my cheek. From you.” he smirked.

 

 

 

“W-why would I do that!?” 
 




“Well then, this is the two choices you have, number one, don't kiss me and I'll just stay at home and not report to school, then whine to my mother that you've been rude to me and to the extend of not making me breakfast, or number two, kiss me goodbye.” 

 

 

 

“B-but...” 

 

 


“Did I just hear a 'but' from you? Oh well, I'm staying home then.” Sehun took his bagpack off his right shoulder and walked out to the living room, throwing his bag to the nearest couch and was in the midst of taking off his school jacket. 
 

 

 



“N-no no! I-i'll do it...” Luhan ran out of the kitchen to the position Sehun was standing at and bit his lips, knowing what he just said. I mean, he couldn't risk of being kicked out of this house right? He didn't want to live on the streets. 

 

 

 



Sehun smirked victoriously before turning his back to face Luhan who was looking up at him cutely since he himself was taller.


 

 



Bending down to reach Luhan's height, Sehun used his index and pointed to a spot on his cheek, as if saying that he wants the kiss to be placed there. Moving closer to the Young Master, Luhan was clearly flustered and squeezed his eyes shut before pursing his lips out.
 








And then the door buzzer that normally rings when an presence is entering rang, startling both the young boys. Luhan stepped a few steps back, completely shocked. Sehun didn't stand up from his bending position, instead he cursed under his breath, “Who is that brave er that interrupted everything, ugh.”


 


 

With eyes that are still widened, Luhan approached the door and opened it, revealing the sight of the Madame and his mother, a bunch of grocery bags in both persons hands and Luhan hurried over to them and helped them carry the bag, then after bowing to the Madame and ran off to the kitchen to set the things down, face still tinted pink from what happened seconds ago. 



 



Madame Oh eyed the retreating figure suspiciously, following by Mrs.Lu excusing herself to the kitchen to check on how Luhan's doing, she then noticed her son in a bending position. 






“Yah, Oh Sehun, why are you in that position? It's time for school, you idiot.” The Madame chided her son, it was the time to report to school, what was he still doing there? Not to mention in a weird bending position. 






Oh Sehun huffed, then turned to his mother with a fake smile plastered on his handsome face, “Ah, I got dirt caught into my eyes just now, and the new pretty boy housemaid was helping me blow the dirt off~” Deciding to tease Luhan, he purposely raised his voice so that the boy in the kitchen would've caught what he said, which the other boy did, and the pink tint never left the pretty boy's face. Mrs.Lu simply just looked at her son and at the Young Master, then carried on arranging the vegetables rack with newly bought ones. 






“Whatever you say son, just head out for school now. Chaffeur Park is outside waiting for you. If you're late you're dead.” Madame Oh gestured her son to leave the door and headed back upstairs to the master bedroom to change her outfit. Rolling his eyes, Sehun left the house and Luhan gave out a sigh of relief in the kitchen as he saw the Young Master leave the house. Thank you lord for saving a peasant like me! I couldn't just lose my first kiss like this...even if it's only on the cheeks! What if he turns his face and kiss me on the lips? I wouldn't want that to happen! Luhan cried in his thoughts. 






 


cd101.gif

 


“Good morning, Young Master. ” Chauffeur Park greeted the tall figure that just stepped out of the gates. Sehun nodded and Chaffeur Park opened the back door of the car and Sehun slipped in, seating on the outer seat, placing his bagpack on the other side. As the car started, Sehun started to wonder, What am I feeling for the pretty boy? Sehun honestly didn't know. He just liked to tease and play with the housemaid, he loved seeing his flustered face, for no reasons. He just liked it. Shrugging the feelings off, He then thought about how to deal with the crowd later on in school. 








Right after the black Mercedes stopped infront of the school compound, girls were everywhere, thus a huge crowd was formed, just to catch a glimpse of the oh-so-darn-prince-like-and-handsome-as-heck Oh Sehun. 








Sehun sighed before picking up his bag and slipping his right arm through, while Chaffeur Park hurried out of the driver's seat, walking to the back door of the car and opened it, and that's when the girls started their high-pitched screamings, and some even shouting Oh Sehun's name like it's included in the Bible. As the popular Oh Sehun stepped out of the car, screams and shouts were worse, far more awful. You could hear girls shouting, “Sehun-oppa! Notice me! I'm here!” or like “Sehun-ah! I'm a boy but please be my boyfriend!” and things like that. Well, it's kind of normal for Sehun to encounter this on an everyday basis. Because he's the great Oh Sehun. After pushing and squeezing through the crowd of female students, he finally entered the gates of Superior High.








Superior High isn't just any normal school you might find in Seoul, It's school for the higher social class people. Your parents must be either a Chairman of some company, Lawyer, anything that is classified as higher class, then you could enter Superior High. Well, there still is some Social Welfare students that got into the school because of good results, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't get treated badly, because most of them did.







Walking past the lockers at the hallway, Sehun met his friends infront of his locker. 
“Morning, bro.” They chimed and Sehun high fived all of them, namely Kris Wu Fan, Zhang Yixing, Kim Jongdae, Park Chanyeol and Kim Jongin, or as he preferred to be called, Kai. The six of them including Sehun aren't exactly the kingkas of the school, it's just that they're popular. Kris with his outstanding basketball skills and handsome looks, Zhang Yixing with his lovely character that makes girls love him, not to mention he's good at studies too, Kim Jongdae with his amazing vocals that melts girls' hearts, Park Chanyeol with his bright and sociable personality that attracts attention from many girls, Kai who is a hot dancer and is possibly every girl's dream man, lastly Oh Sehun, the ice prince that don't even care about your existence unless you're someone important to him. 




 




When the six of them walked in a line pass the hallway, heading to their class, even louder squeals and screams were heard as the six boys smiled in unison, just to tease the fangirls.

 

 




Getting into their class, they all settled down on their seats, each of them behind their crushes, well except Sehun. Isn't it funny how these cool guys have crushes? You might be wondering who their crushes are? Social Welfare students Kim Minseok, Kim Joonmyun, Byun Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo, and Huang Zitao. Almost the whole school knew about this, some fangirls even threatened to get the five students out of the school, but none of them dared to do anything after the five 'kingkas', excluding Sehun warned the fangirls to do keep their mouth shut and do nothing if not they'll end them instead, nobody bothered the five Social Welfare students, knowing that the five 'kingkas' could do anything just to protect them.








As the other five 'kingkas' sat down, they tapped the boys infront of them,

 

 


 “Morning, Baek-ah.” Chanyeol smiled widely at the small brunette infront of him and got a soft muffled reply from the other that was visibly blushing.

 

 

 



 “Good morning~ To my baby Minseok~ ” Jongdae sang to the boy with rounded cheeks sitting infront of him, who nodded and replied in a soft voice, the voice that Jongdae thinks is cute,  “Morning, Jongdae. ” then smiling to the other boy, who ruffled his frindge after hearing his baby's reply. 
 


 

 


 “Joonmyun? ” 
 “Y-yes?” Joonmyun as Yixing called him turned back to face the boy, with a questioning look on his face. Yixing just broke into a smile, showing his distinctive dimple before taking a white box out of his bag, then pulling Joonmyun's hands to hand the box into his hands, then continued,  “I baked some mint chocolate chip cookies for you, hope it doesn't turn out bad. ” and then tugged the box to Joonmyun, who blushed unconsciously at the other boy's sweetness,  “Thank y-you, Yixing. ” pronoucing 'Yixing' in a cute accent since it's a Chinese name, but it's not like Yixing minds. 


 

 

 



 “Kyungie-ah! Turn back to face Kai-oppa~ ”
Kyungsoo literally rolled his eyes at the voice, like what the , what oppa? He's not a girl to call Kai that! But following what the tan boy instructed, he turned back and received a sudden smooch on his cheek, from nobody other than Kai himself. Kyungsoo was beyond bewildered, too shocked from the attack to even care about the girls whispering about him out of jealously. Kai smirked at the sight, then used his index to poke the small one's soft cheeks, then leaned forward again to kiss the boy's nose,  “Morning, love. ” 


 

 

 



 “Zitao? Tao-er? ” Kris shook the chair infront of him, trying to wake the other boy up since class would be starting soon as an excuse to see his cute blur sleepy face. 
Getting no response, he shook the chair again, “Zitao-ah~ wake up!”
 “Don't ing dis- oh...” Tao turned back with glaring eyes. After realizing who he just yelled at, he scratched his neck sheepishly as he bowed, as if saying 'sorry'. Kris chuckled,  “It's all good, oh hang on!” 
Zitao rubbed his still sleepy eyes before regaining clear sight, a sight of Kris taking off his huge coat, then shoving it to Tao.  “You'll need this later on if the air-conditioner is too cold, take it. ” Kris offered to the other boy.  “W-what about you?” 
 “I'll be fine, I know you couldn't stand it being too cold, so take it. ” 
Moved by Kris, the boy nodded and slipped his arms through the warm cotton material, feeling warm and safe. 

 

 

 

 

 

And there's just Oh Sehun there, muttering “Idiots.” Then throwing a pen cap which hit Kai's head. The latter gave Oh Sehun a piercing glare before returning back to continue his conversation with his beloved Kyungsoo. 

cd101.gif


 

author's note:

that was chapter 4 guys~ hahahaha complete plotwist~
and this is when the other couples starts to come into the story, so i'm going to tag those couples too,
it's already nearly 5am here but im writing all these here, feel my love! T_T 
but i realized that Pretty Boy Lu has reached 250+ subscribers and it's truly amazing how i received so much love for only 3 short chapters T_T
i love you all~ 
alright, onto the comments replies section~sorry if i left some of you out though~

 

 

Comment Replies;

 

JhyunAe:  here is it~ hope you liked the update~
Aliah_: thank you for supporting and loving PBL~ ^^ 
ScarletDreamer: and a plotwist guess is the two parents interrupting! hahaha.
monmon15: about that...you'll have to read on to find out!( im already being so obvious wtf)
Manjelara: haha, guess not? :b, Merry Christmas to you too~
keruinggirl: thank you sweetie~
asdfghjklfangirl: muhahaHhahaha, cliff-hanger + plotwist, awesome, ain't i?
LittleLil: thank you for liking PBL so far! i love you~ <3
KrystalLo-Ena: thank you lovely! <3
heartsforlove: got it right on the second guess~
exoticchaanee: thank you for supporting PBL! ^^
kissme123: more like, 'wtf stupid author what the hell is with the cliffhanger, ?' :b
parkseulrin10: here you have it~ keke.
katherine6: thank you! love you <3
whitecool: i suggest that you change your username to 'genius' =D
onekissBooJae: ohohohohoho maybe not? 
#동방신기와10년

 

 

alright lovelies, bye for now~