Final~

My Sun

"Have you noticed that Pinn is acting weird these days? She's not smiling as usual... is something wrong with her?",

 

"I don't know... I  invited her to celebrate our last day of school but she refused, whats wrong?",

 

"Ever since the middle school kid stopped coming here, Pinn didn't smile anymore...",

 

I was walking home alone as I usually do. Months have passed after I last seen Taemin with his friend.

 

"Hello", said an unknown voice.

 

I turned around startled to see Taemin standing so close behind me. "Taemin? what are you doing here?", I asked still started.

 

"Come on!", he said and pulled my arms. I didn't even get to say any thing. "Let's go celebrate oour last day of school", Taemin said, I don't know why but I followed him anyways.

 

Hope appeared again inside me...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He said he wants to meet at the Fun Fair, where is he??

 

I waited in front of the ferris wheel for him and suddenly a ahnd pulled me.

 

"Two tickets please", said Taemin and pulled me inside the ferris wheel.

 

"Taemin? why were you late? where did you go just now?", I asked him. He didn't answer but then he puts his hand on my mouth.

 

"Today I just want you to listen to what I want to say, even if you would just say that you aren't a kid anymore but...", Taemin paused before continuing again.

 

"But I will work still work hard and be a man that will protect you in the future. I'll prove it", he said finishing his words.

 

"I-I don't hate you because you're a kid but...", before I could even finish my words, I noticed that his school uniform changed. "Huh? your clothes...",

 

"I asked Sharon to teach me so I can attend int the same high school as you Pinn. I've been learning really hard everyday not taking a single break... That's why I haven't been talking to you these past few months, I am a High schooler now..." Taemin said finishing his words.

 

I bursted into tears, "I'm sorry... I now realise that only you are the only one that can give me the warmth... and I'm scared that you might let go of my hand again", I said crying harder.

 

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind..." I said. "I like you... so please be my friend before I grow up; become a man until you can forget our s", taemin said smiling and then he wiped my tears.

 

My bestfriend that only belongs to me...

 

~~~~~8 years passed~~~~~

 

"Pinn?", someone said.

 

I turned around and smiled afetr recognizing the person.

 

"Minho? Minho right? It's been so long after we met", i said. "Are you waiting for someone or your boyfriend?", Minho said calm like he used to be.

 

I nodded. " he's on his way here".

 

"He is... your sun?", he asked me. I nodded again.

 

"I've already known about long before...", he said.

 

"You won't understand, I love her"

 

The first time I met him I knew that I was no match for him.

 

My choice of letting you go and returning you to this kid was the best decision for your happiness...

 

Pinn... A woman I have ever fallen in love with...

 

****************** THE END *******************

 

Hello~ soo sorry it took so long to update this fic >.< I have many reasons and some of them is because I have family coming over to my house, school reopened, sleep early, got sick etc. Anyways this is the end if this fic. hope you guys enjoyed it. The end was Minho's POV =P... I'll update my other fic 'Musical Journey' when I have the time... T^T (soooorrrrryyyy~) In the mean time wait patiently until I update it. =)