Talk To Me...

My Sun

All these years i've never felt that walking home would be so long.

 

"Pinn!"

 

Taemin?

 

Of course It does... because I was alone.

 

"Hey Pinn! Why didn't you wait for me? We promised that we would walk home together", "I-I forgot... I'm sorry Minho...", "It's Okay, no matter where you are I would always find you. now lets go!" Minho grab hold of my hands and dragged me with him.

 

"Now this is how lovers look like right?" He said still holding my hands.

 

"I haven't seen your smile recently, do you have a problem?", he said and looked at me, I simply shook my head. "If you don't have any problems, then why are you crying?" "I'm sorry...", I said and lowered my head. "You didn't do anything wrong, now stop apologizing...", Minho said. "S-sorry...", I said again and tears starting to form in my eyes.

 

He then stopped his tracks and looked at me and suddenly raised his voice. "Stop! Just stop apologizing! Why apologize to me?!" he said and tears started to fall down on his cheeks. "Why? I love you more than the middle school kid... why Pinn?", he said and his tears won't stop from falling.

 

"I'm sorry Minho..." I said and hugged him before walking away. i stopped and turned around and said to him,"You can't replace my sun that I've lost Minho and I'm sorry...",i said to him and walked away.

 

I felt happy that you loved me and I also believed that you are my happiness... but your warmth is just aren't the same like the warmth I received from Taemin.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

There it is... the end of our relationship. I know that Pinn doesn't like me but... why?

 

"Return Pinn to me!", a voice shouted behind me. I turned around to see who It was and It was that boy.

 

"Why?! Why you?!", i said and grabbed his collar.

 

You won't understand...

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

*Ding Dong!*

 

"Who's there?", the door opened and revealed Pinn waiting in front of Taemin's door. "Taemin...", I said and Taemin just stood there surprised. i felt happy for seeing him again but i don't know if he would feel the same way. "Taemin I-", before I could finished his friend came to him.

 

"Taemin? who came?", the girl asked Taemin.

 

Taemin looked at the girl, "Mm No one. you go in first", Taemin said to his friend and she went inside. Taemin then looked at me and said,"Pinn, do you have anything important to say?" "Err never mind...", I said, I was so happy to see him and I didn't even get a chance to say anything to him.

 

"If theres nothing important, we can talk next time okay? I'm busy right now and I hope you don't mind",Taemin said and closed the door. I just stood there and tears fell from my eyes.

 

His friend was the girl I saw last time.

 

So cold...

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

I stood there behind the door, my mind was completely blank.

 

Taemin...Taemin? what happened?

 

I just kept quiet not bothering to say anything, nothing is going on in my mind only what had happend before.

 

Pinn...

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Sooo... how's my story going people?? do comment please... =)