My Lovable Dongsaeng

My Sun

***** 10 years before *****

"Why is it so cold?" I said while rubbing my arms trying to warm myself up.

 

I was alone sitting at the corner of the hallway, classes were locked up during breaks 'cause last time my classmates spilled food on to the wall. The hallway was completely empty, everyone was eating at the cafeteria while i'm not.

 

"Am I getting sick? Why am I the only one feeling cold here?" I said still warming up my arms.

 

"You're not sick, infact you just can't stand the cold" a boy came and said it to me."Can you stand? Here just hold my hand. *He held ot his hand* It's warmer if you hold my hand, come on!" he said still offering his hand to me.

 

I was still sitting on a corner not knowing what to do. *Should i hold his hand or not?* The boy was still there standing in front of me waiting.

 

"Well come on! Break time is almost over!" He said again.

 

Not sure of what I wanted to do, I just held his hand and walked with him to the cafeteria.

 

"My name is Taemin, i'm 7 years old if you'd like to know" he said, turning to me and smiled.

 

"You're 7 years old? Well I'm 10 years old, my name is Pinn by the way.." I replied to him and smiled to him.

 

We both walked to the cafeteria together still holding hands. Not long after we became close friends and more closer than friends as time passes...

 

***** 10 years later *****

"Pinn! Let's walk home together!" one of my friend said.

 

"Sorry.. I have afternoon class today." I replied back.

 

"Awww come on! Let's walk home together besides I'm going to the DVD shop later on. pleaaaaaase?" She said. *Making a puppy dog face*

 

"Sorry it won't work on me. I really busy today, maybe next time ok? I got to go, See you later!" I replied back again *Acting cute thinking that she would be okay with it*

 

"Why are you so busy these days? Do you have a boyfriend or something?" She said to me.

 

I kinda froze on my spot thinking about what she said earlier. The truth is i do have a boyfriend in fact I treat him like my younger brother, we are still awkward with each other so I'm still not used to the whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing yet.

 

it did'nt took me long to reply though. "N-no I don't. I-I don't have a boyfriend!" I said, laughing nervously and pulled out an awkward smile. Then out of nowhere...

 

"Pinn!" Someone said while grabbing my hands. I was startled and turned around to see it was Taemin.

 

"T-Taemin?" I sid still startled by his movement. "let's go!" he said impatiently and dragged me along with him.

 

"Then ask your boyfriend to wait for you in front of school? trully amazing" She said still teasing about the boyfriend thing.

 

"I-It's not like that! I-" I was cutted off when Taemin pulled me away from them wanting us spending time alone. As I was being pulled I could hear them saying that Taemin was cute.

 

Taemin and I were best friend  for 10 years already and now we're in a relationship. The thing is he's like my younger brother, still studying in middle school. I'm in high school now. Honestly I think our relationship is odd or different but I did'nt care as long as I love him i don't mind.

 

As we were walking home he suddenly stood in front of me making me stop. "pinn are you getting taller?' he asked me and our face was so close that i tried to back away from him.

 

'T-Taemin not so close- AHHH!!!" i shouted and fell on to the ground.

 

He bent down and tied my shoelaces that went loose. "You're always like this; clumsy as ever. You're the only one falling because of your untied shoelaces, don't worry I'll tie up your shoelaces for you" He said as he tied up my other shoelaces.

 

Taemin was still the same as before, his voice, personality basically everything had never changed. But I've changed a lot not the same a before which makes me different than him.

 

We weren't that close as before. How long can we still hold hands like this? Will our love stay as it used to be?

 

I wondered...