your red lips (all over me)

winter skies, snowflake eyes

aj (jaeseop)/jiyeon, 1.131w, domestic!au and humor I guess?, for my wonderful friend sapphy as a late birthday present and on-time Christmas present, I love you!♥

inspiration for both story and title was this song

 

there are two things jaeseop likes. one, staying at home and watching all kinds of stuff. two, jiyeon. for now, he can't decide what he likes more, but he definitely is a lazy bum, so he stays at home on a sunday and watches some tv shows he's sure he had watched before. but who cares, as long as he's at home in his pajamas and doesn't see anyone but some weird people on the screen today.

his phone rings and jaeseop knows that there is only one person on the entire planet who would call him on a sunday. and she would call until the very end. he picks it up at the fourth ring.

"yah," she greets, and really, he didn't expect any less. "it's ing sunday and you're probably still in your pajamas and haven't moved your more than ten meters."

he wants to protest, but the distance between his bed, the sofa and the bathroom are less than ten metres. and she's always right anyways. "but when I walk more often that distance, I get more than ten metres," he tries to protest, though.

"i swear to god jaeseop," she replies and he doesn't know if she is actually angry or just lovingly teasing. he suspects it's the second. "just move your ing to my place."

"why?"

"why? to see me maybe, idiot?"

"we could skype today."

"i didn't say to call me maybe. also good luck giving me hickeys with skyping."

she has a point. "why not tomorrow?"

"tomorrow we're moving together! do you at least have packed your stuff?"

he did pack everything the day before. well, almost. but how could he have packed that 40 inch television without dying of boredom today? he couldn't.

"don't tell me, jaeseop, that the ing television is the only thing you haven't packed."

"i won't tell you then."

"kim ing jaeseop!" she ends the call without anything. he guesses she will come in three minutes because that's what she usually takes to come to him. two if she is really furious. (but it'll be three because she had snickered at the end, and both know.)

 

jaeseop met jiyeon when he was a sophomore, during one of his literature classes. her intelligence and beauty, but especially her very witty and snarky comments were the things that had attracted him on her. jaeseop wasn't maybe as good-looking as his friend kiseop or didn't have a position of authority like soohyun had, but he knew how to treat girls, and eventually they dated. jiyeon never told him why exactly him out of all people (he remembers how lucky he had felt at that time, dating such a beautiful girl), but her best friend suzy once said to him that he was 'indeed a very gentleman-like person' and he apparently knew 'how to treat girls well'. so he guesses that's what jiyeon told suzy and that's what she thinks of him.  it's been five years now and he still thinks he's lucky: he applies for applied music, a department with a very risky future (either you manage to become a famous idol or you sink into oblivion, or, even worse, you don't sink into oblivion but don't get famous either), and is a lazy bum and actually prefers not moving an inch for twenty-four hours straight but she still loves him (not in the sweet way she used to but in a more, how to put it, tsundere way) and he still loves her and he is glad she hasn’t left him. not that he'd tell her that, of course. if he were to tell, she'd laugh him off and say that he's just picking a line from a stupid clichéd romance. this is what their relationship is now: a teasingly, lovingly, and more.. mature way, to say the least. sometimes, when jiyeon calls suzy, she always says "we are not an old couple!" suggesting that suzy mentions (often enough) that they behave like an old couple, and really, they are (sometimes) he thinks about their relationship during the commercial break, of course; there'd no way he'd miss the confession from junhee to yoonjae, ever.

"you have watched that stupid scene at least thrice," jiyeon says and jaeseop doesn't turn back, partly because the scene is not stupid at all, partly because reply 1997 is addicting and jaeseop can't help but keep watching it. she doesn't say more, though, and sits down next to him on the cold floor.

"you did quite a good job in packing, though," she remarks, her head just millimeters away from his shoulder. he shrugs – the scene is really packing and he tries not to cry (every damn time, but he won't tell jiyeon that either)

"i don't like hoya here," she says. "dunno why." she might as well speak to a wall because jaeseop doesn't reply. ten minutes pass until jaeseop has enough of television (enough when there is his lovely girlfriend with a wonderful jasmine scent around her long, chestnut hair, and big eyes and kissable lips. he has enough of television when there is jiyeon.) and turns it off. jiyeon looks at him.

"yah, why are you-" she can't finish her sentence because jaeseop kissed her out of the blue, a strong kiss with force (just as she likes), and she kisses back with everything she has. he loves that on her; if someone challenges her, she gives her everything back to him, all her power, to be on par or even better than the other. loss is no option, especially not when the opponent is called jaeseop.

when their lips part, she has a satisfied look on her face. "finally, jaeseop. finally you acknowledge than your girlfriend is better than this thing."

"this thing," jaeseop replies with clear dissatisfaction. this thing. he can't believe that she, out of all persons, said that. "jiyeon-ah, people won't think you apply literature that way."

she scoffs. "of course i won't say that to others. only to you." her redredred lips curve to a smile. "because i know how you react to it."

"forty inch, jiyeon. 1080p. don't call it thing."

her smile widens. "thing," she replies, extending every word.

"i'll call you female then."

"that's what i am," she states.

"no. you're my female. and that's my thing."

"your thing with forty inch." she starts laughing.

"i swear to god, park jiyeon! so suggestive!" he starts laughing, too, and their laughter fills the room, and then they kiss again, and her red lips are all over his body – face, collarbones, neck, tongue, everywhere. (he can't believe that he just couldn't choose between the tv and his girlfriend five minutes ago.)

 

("only two hours of television once we move to me."

"i ing heard wrong!?")

 

a/n: i…like it? this ship is interesting to write as i have little to no knowledge about jiyeon and jaeseop at all. EVERYBODY SHIP THIS OKAY. i sincerely hope you liked it sapphy! ♥