Part 2

Soo-baby

 

"Sunny-ah, let's go to my room to set her down,"Jessica reasoned. Sunny quickly followed Jessica with the sleeping Sooyoung in her arms. The ice princess laid down first, implying she was staying with Sooyoung.Sunny laid Sooyoung gently down on the bed, joining Jessica and Sooyoung.

"Are you going to sleep again,Sica? You just woke up like two hours ago,"Sunny harshly whispered. The ice princess had her eyes closed, drifting away to her slumber.

"Wae? It could be our family time, Umma. Just sleep with the aegi and me."Jessica said breathlessly, her words becoming a faint whisper, having her back facing Sunny."Wait, does that mean you're the Appa?"Sunny whispered back. Getting no response, she knew Jessica was already sleep.

Letting out a sigh, Sunny carefully wrapped an arm around baby Sooyoung. Jessica tossed and turned, and she too wrapped an arm around Sooyoung. Sunny was about to fall asleep when she felt Jessica's arm fall on top of hers.

Now I have to take care of two babies..Aigoo, which was Sunny's final thought before joining Jessica and Sooyoung with in their sleep.

 

..

 

"Why aren't they coming out?"Yuri exclaimed and laid down on the couch, "I can't wait for Sooyoungie to wake up! She's so cute!" The rest of the members were all in the living room, their patience growing thin waiting for Jessica and Sunny. 

"It's been fourty-five minutes already."Hyoyeon pointed out. 

"I'll check on them then,"Taeyeon got up and went over to their room. The remaining members were waiting for their leader and they all heard her way,"Omo!" Rushing over quietly. they all peeked their heads out in Sooyoung and Jessica's room.

"Wow, they look so cute,"YoonA commented.

They witnessed how Jessica and Sunny had wrapped one arm around Sooyoung, how protective of her even when she is sleeping.

"When they wake up we'll sort things out."Taeyeon concluded.

 

..

 

About a hour and a half later, Sooyoung started to stir awake. She let out a wail, letting her "Umma" Sunny know she needed a diaper change.

Sunny let out a slight groan and rubbed her eyes,"Aigo Sooyoungie..." She picked her up and her back, trying to calm her down. Sooyoung wouldn't stop crying. 

"Aah, our Sooyoungie needs a diaper change!"Sunny exclaimed and inspecting the soiled diaper. She let out a sigh when she saw "Appa" Jessica still sleeping when Sooyoung had cried, making her way to living room where the rest of the members were waiting for baby Sooyoung to wake up. 

"Taengoo, pass me the baby mat and pillow! Hyo, get the diapers, wipes and powder! Our Youngie needs her diaper changed!" The members laid everything down for Sunny and she tried her best to quickly change their baby girl.

"Sooyoungie look over here!" Yuri had a Mickey Mouse plush and was blowing raspberries to substain Sooyoung from crying any longer. Seohyun did the same with her Keroro plush and smiled at her unnie who was now a baby. Jessica now entered the room and now sat on the couch. 

"All done!"Sunny finished and put the clasp of the onsie back on, she picked up Sooyoung and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Now that everyone is awake, we will sort this pair and Sooyoungie up now!"Taeyeon announced. "I think we should all rotate on days of the week to take care of Sooyoung, like diaper changes, crying, and feeding her. The pair will be responsible for that, we can all play with her and all of us will help when bathing her, araseso?"

The members all agreed and Hyoyeon mentioned,"So, it's Sica and Sunny's day, right? They practically fed Sooyoungie and changed her!"

"Unnies, how will we know when it's our turn?"Seohyun pointed out.

"We can have Sooyoungie choose, she'll crawl to the pair that will go after Sunny and me, then the second, and the last." Jessica explained and bounced Sooyoung on her lap, who was letting out a giggle. "Since me and Sunny are out, we will be with Sooyoungie on the opposite side."

 

..

 

With the pairs on one side and Sooyoung on the other side, they tried their best for Sooyoung to come to them. The members couldn't use toys and rattles to grab Sooyoung's attention, having only their gestures to rely on.

"Youngie! Come to Umma!"Hyo smiled and clapped her hands, while Seohyun was playing peek-a-boo with baby Sooyoung.

"Sooyoungie, over here!"Taeyeon made a gesture with her hands and started to sing "Twinkle, Twinle Little Star" with Tiffany.

Yuri and YoonA just blew raspberries at Sooyoung and made cute faces toward the baby girl.

Baby Sooyoung turned to Sunny and Jessica with a confused look on her face, almost telling them, "What do I do, Ummas?" She made her way to the middle looking at the all the silly ladies and who caught her eye. Sooyoung smiled at the blonde woman and crawled her way to Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

"Yay!" Hyoyeon cheered, knowing that they weren't last. The dancing queen picked her up and kissed Sooyoung on the cheek, while Seohyun kissed her on the other cheek and held onto of Sooyoung's hand.

They set Sooyoung back to the start with the last two pairs left.

Sooyoung remembered about that eye-smiling lady and stopped in the middle again. 

Tiffany showed her eye-smile, "Youngie! Come here cutie!" Sooyoung smiled and crawled faster, as almost saying,"There she is! Must go to her!" the baby girl had made her way to Tiffany's arms,"Aegi!" She tickled Sooyoung's belly and she giggled into Tiffany's neck.

"How come we are always last?" Yuri and YoonA pouted and looked at Sooyoung.

"Now the days are decided, we can play with her now!" Taeyeon said excitedly, wanting to play with baby Sooyoung. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N~might add more parts to this, please comment :D I missed writiing but I feel so tired.-. Enjoy reading!