Part 1

Soo-baby

 

 

Jessica groaned in her bed when she began to hear a loud whine."Youngie! Stop whining, I'm trying to get some sleep here!" When it didn't stop, Jessica bolted up awake.

"Choi Sooyoung!"

She made her way to the shikshin's bed and threw the covers off Sooyoung. Jessica gasped at the sight,"Sooyoungie?"

A baby girl stirring awake.

In Sooyoung's bed.

The baby started to cry and wanting to be in her mother's arms. Panicking, the ice princess picked up the baby girl and attempted to calm her down,rubbing circles on her back. "There, there baby. I got you, Umma's got you." Jessica's eyes widened at what she just said, rocking the baby back and forth.

She started to calm down, her big brown eyes staring right into Jessica's. "They just look like Sooyoungie's..."Jessica whispered to herself. The baby girl had big brown eyes with eyelashes like feather dusters. Her cheeks were the chubbiest, ajummas wanting to kiss and squeeze them. Her hair was growing near her shoulders, having quite long hair for a baby.

Jessica knew Sooyoung had a family portrait that was taken when she was young girl. Luckily the picture was on nightstand, Jessica let out a gasp.

The baby girl looked exactly like her.

The baby girl was Sooyoung.

Jessica couldn't believe it."How?"She looked at the baby in her arms, baby Sooyoung let out a giggle and buried her face in her neck. The ice princess squealed at her cuteness. "Aegi Sooyoungie is a cutie!"

Wait...

How was Jessica supposed to tell the others?

 

..

 

Everyone was up and in the dining room except for Jessica and Sooyoung. Some of the members found it odd that Sooyoung wasn't up and inhaling all the food they made for breakfast.

"Guys, we have to do something about this..."Jessica made her way into the kitchen,holding a baby in her arms. All the girl's faces lit up with happiness and let out an "Aww."

"Omo! How did this cutie get in here?"Sunny got up from her seat and made faces at the baby girl. For some reason, she got shy and buried her face in Jessica's neck.

"I wonder where Sooyoung-unnie is, everyone is up."Seohyun inquired. The room fell into silence and Jessica decided to speak up again.

"I think this is Sooyoungie..."

"BWOH?!"

"I know it's crazy to believe me or not,but Seo can you get Sooyoung's family picture from her nightstand for me?"Jessica asked. Seohyun nodded and headed to Jessica and Sooyoung's room, once grabbing the framed portrait, all the members gathered around the maknae.

Seohyun was the first one to let out a gasp,"It is Soo-unnie. But how?" She looked over to the baby girl in  her Jessica unnie's arms.

"I asked myself the same thing."Jessica looked down to baby Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiled and put her small hand on Jessica's cheek. The ice princess made noises and facial expressions which made baby Sooyoung giggle.

"She was just in her own her bed, wanting to be in someone's arms. This little girl woke me up."Jessica explained further. "It also seems she's hungry too."Sooyoung started to squirm in Jessica's arms.

"How many months is baby Sooyoung?"Taeyeon asked.

"I think she is about 6 months, Sooyoungie told me how old she was in the picture." 

"Okay, Hyoyeon and Seohyun, go run to the super market to get some diapers, baby bottles, and milk for Sooyoung. When you guys come back we'll try to see we can do."Taeyeon ordered. Hyoyeon and Seohyun nodded, getting their boots and coats ready.

 

..

 

"Sooyoungie is so cute!" Yuri announced to everyone, while Sooyoung who was playing with the member's stuffed animals on the floor. SNSD's black pearl sat next to baby Sooyoung, attempting to give her a kiss on the cheek. 

Baby Sooyoung turned her head, leaving Yuri embarrassed and all the members laughing at her. She crawled her way to Tiffany, who was surprised that a baby actually went up to her. Tiffany was known to being awkward with toddlers and babies, not knowing to what to do.

"I think she wants you, Fany-ah."Sunny pointed out. Sooyoung lifted her small arms to be lifted up by the eye-smile queen.

Tiffany lifted up baby Sooyoung in arms and patted her back. The baby girl giggled in Tiffany's arms and Tiffany showed Sooyoung her eye-smile. "You are such a cutie!" She kissed Sooyoung's chubby cheeks.

 

..

 

Once Seohyun and Hyoyeon were back, they immediately made Sooyoung's milk. With the help of "Hello Baby" and taking care of Kyungsan, they were still familar on how to handle a baby. Sunny was now the one feeding Sooyoung her milk and wondered,"What are we going to do now?"

Everyone looked over to Taeyeon.

"I think we should pair up and try to take care of Sooyoung for now." Taeyeon suggested, coming out as question."I'll put our names in a hat." Once Taeyeon was done,"Okay Sica you first." Jessica fished out a paper and read the name out loud,"Sunny-ah."

"Hyoyeon"

Their leader went up to the dancing queen with the hat. She took a single piece of paper and read it out loud,"Seo"

"Yuri."

She took out the paper and read,"YoonA"

"So that means I'm with Tiffany."Taeyeon concluded, she looked over to Tiffany who nodded her head.

"You know taking care of even Kyungsan was hard, we just don't know how long Sooyoung will be this way."Taeyeon acknowledged. "We have to buy baby food, a crib, baby clothes, toys, and diapers.Everything we need to take care of a baby"

"I volunteer to buy Sooyoungie clothes!" Tiffany stood up and smiled.

"Fany-ah we are not going to buy Sooyoung all pink clothes."Hyoyeon concluded. "We should get her baby Jordans!" Sunny shushed the loud members,"Youngie's sleeping now."

The members let out an "Aww" when Sooyoung started to fall asleep in Sunny's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Members are paired up! How will they handle baby Sooyoung! Comment please :DD