Devil’s & God’s whisper

Wait a-OOPS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

img cr: 9mtime.com -look at those evil smiles loooooook

 

Chap 5 – Devil’s & God’s whisper which are so creepy what to do halp

- - - - - - -

 

Today was Christmas Eve and the girls had woken up quite late, prior to last night’s staying up late. The mother of the group, aka Sem, had for once, despite being the laziest and queenest of all, had woken up earlier and was preparing the breakfast.

One by one, the rest woke up from sniffing the good smell and sat down to the table after passing by the showers. Erin helped her set up the last plate when they noticed two seats were empty.

“I think putting the empty seats next to each other would be a great idea, no?” smirked Kyungri as she arranged her hair into a messy bun.

Hyemi gave her a fist bump before changing her seat next to Minha, leaving the double space between her and Eunji empty. Coincidentally, two doors closing were heard upstairs right at that time.

Hyuna and Sera faced each other from the two ends of the hallway. Hyuna gulped and Sera coughed, before they made their way down the stairs, keeping a distance between them. They stopped at the table and stared at the free space.

“Omfg, thank you life for not helping me at all,” Sera thought.

“I’m hungry…” thought meanwhile Hyuna.

“Yaaa, omma! Sit down already, we want to start eating~” Hyemi pulled Sera down next to her.

“Unnie, we’re dying of hunger, come on~” Eunji pulled Hyuna down while flashing her dimple smile.

“U-uh yeah,” stuttered both girls as they sat down.

Erin followed the two older girls’ hand movements, they both never crossed the other side of the table, only eating from their side.

“Captain, you should try some honey with your grilled toast, don’t you like it that way?” Erin asked as she pointed at the little honey pot with its spoon.

Sera slowly nodded while Erin grinned subtly at Hyemi as they watched Sera lean over Hyuna’s side, who was too busy staring at the white sauce she wanted to drip her strawberry in. Hyuna thought it was someone else’s arm so she went for it. Her arm brushed Sera’s from under.

The little cough caught her off-guard, making her drop her strawberry. “Awww,” she sadly let out.

Sera, feeling guilty yet awkward, picked her chopsticks and took the strawberry from the white chocolate sauce. “Here,” she quickly brought it in front of Hyuna’s face. The latter was surprised at first but happily glomped the red fruit.

Erin made her gorilla face as her eyes were about to pop out while Sem nudged her side for what just happened. Sunga just wanted to squeal but difficultly held herself as she pulled Kyungri’s sleeves, who eyed her and ended up pinching her nose.

The rest of the breakfast was just passed quietly with a few questions here and there. That must’ve been hard to hold in.

- -

“Alright girls, I’ll be out till late probably so text me if you need something!” Sera yelled into the chalet as she put on her brown boots.

One of the heads popped from a room to reply back “OOOOKAY”, the signal for Sera to go out.

She had taken randomly one of the pair of keys on the fireplace on her out, and by luck, it was Hyuna’s black Jeep. She sighed and opened it from distance. She worked her way out of the forest and she noticed how clear the sky was. It was Christmas Eve and she had yet to buy seven presents. Remember kids; never leave things for the last second.

- -

Everyone, except Hyuna, because girl is busy in her thoughts and acting pretty much dead, was in the living room, pondering on their upcoming plan since the path was clear and all could be spoken.

“Well… now that I think of it, I was going to bring over one of Hyuna’s cat for her own good,” started first Eunji as she tapped her chin.

“Unnie…” poked Sunga as she looked around, worried. “The crazy duo will jump on you… do something…”

Eunji quickly bought up her phone and put it up as her shield. “NO WAIT! This will help!”

Erin and Hyemi both sat back down on the couches and played innocent as they listened Eunji.

“I’ll just text Sera to pick one of them on her way back!”

It took a few seconds for it to register to the plan-makers head before they clapped to her geniality.  Eunji grinned and quickly texted a few words to the girl outside.

- -

“NYAHA~ I’M SO H-A-P-P-Y.”

Hyuna grinned like an idiot and finally let her imprisoned feels in her heart pour out from the earlier incident in breakfast. She jumped on her bed, rolled a few times, fell on the ground, rubbed her head, grinned like an idiot, hit her head to the bed’s side as she fell back, curled in a ball trying not to cry, took her cellphone, died from the cute selcas Sera had taken when she would steal her phone, closed it, and sighed as she lied down.

“Honestly, we’re grown-ups and this is stupid,” Hyuna thought and ended up screaming what was in her mind. “DO YOU HEAR ME?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter