Error 401- Brain missing

Wait a-OOPS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

gif cr:lotsofkpopgifs.tumblr

 

Chapter 3- Error 401: Brain inexistent

- - - - - - -

 

Sera abruptly turned the steering wheel and made the car roar as it ran up the ramp. She made a sudden break, almost making the car slide right through the chalet. She jumped out of the car and closed the door like she was some mofo boss, but she was actually one in her head.

She threw her jacket over her shoulder, not caring about the cold and walking up the stairs like she owned the place. She kicked the door open with her brown fashionable leather boots and walked in with a catwalk because the door’s opening was her runway.

She saw Hyuna was still in the position she left her, except with spider webs at some parts of her body and dust piled up on her head because poor thing waited forever and Sera had to fly through a trillion of obstacles to move her back up here.

Hyuna looked up to her with a very dead look and Sera threw her jacket over the ground and flipped off the sunglasses that she didn’t know how they were even on her face. She looked up the ceiling, taking a very large breathe in.

“ THIS, WE’RE STILL OK.”

She made super jump with four flips, ending with a really awesome pose worthy of the person she was. Her face was an inch away from Hyuna’s, still gray because she was now 89 years old but looking 26. She jumped on her with a koala hug, still keeping the serious face because she was too cool to make expressions. Hyuna felt her colors come back to her, and yes, she was changing to the yellowish beige beauty she had always been.

“ the haterz,” whispered Sera as she hugged her tighter, feeling Hyuna nod into her shoulder.

 

“NOPE, that’s not happening.”

Sera hit her head against the steering wheel forty times, stopping just before she felt like blood would come gushing out of her ears. Her imagination didn't help her at all.

“Why is my brain so stupid?” she thought as she looked above her windshields.

She palmed her forehead, resting her elbow on the door’s handle. It had been more than fifty minutes she was outside, and she hated herself for just dashing out of the chalet like that.

She looked around in the car, looking where her hand rested, noticing how low the volume of the radio was. She turned it up by a little bit, enough to hear that their song Ticket was playing.

“Now I can’t be alone. I am looking at you alone
Without you, I am nervous. That’s how I feel”

She narrowed her eyes at the coincidence of the lyrics. Was her voice and Minha’s voicing out what she didn’t feel like saying? The cogs in her mind felt rusty and she couldn’t think properly.

“Why am I making a drama out of this, I should woman up and go inside like the amazing leader I’ve always been….. is what I would love to feel like right now. DAMN IT, BRAIN! Send emergency help.”

She let her eyes wander and remembered sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter