Everyone dies

Wait a-OOPS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: The beginning of everyone’s death

- - - - - - -

As soon as Sem and Erin turn around, Eunji greets them with a smile and the chinking of her car’s keys. “I’ll be driving.”

It clicks in to Sem while Erin is still wondering what she would be driving for. “You guys got the equipment reserved in the shop? I’ll accompany you.”

Eunji nods as stars appear in her eyes, excited she will finally get to do some sport in this lost wood cube.

Erin meanwhile disappears to the kitchen to see her favorite  cabins empty. She drops down to her knees, hands slightly pulling her hair.

“THERE’S NO MORE SOJU IN THE HOUSE??-”

“MINHA GET THE HELL OUT OF THE BATHROOM BEFORE I BEAT THIS DOOR DOWN.” Hyemi’s shout turns Sem and Eunji’s attention to upstairs, where a hurrying Minha tumbles down the stairs to stand right beside them.

“Unnie! Come here! Let’s go buy that booze!” She says in intervals.

Erin jumps to the living room, where the trio is standing close to the main door. “Oh my dear minion! You know how to make unnie happy, huh?” She comes over to hug the maknae.

“Ohmygod… Erin screams so loudly even the moon could hear her.”

Suddenly, Kyungri comes out from god-knows-where with her hands squishing her cheeks. “What?! How will I make drunk bets with you then?? We NEED to buy some asap!”

As if by summoned by Kyungri’s spell-like words, Sunga appears running from her room with an empty bag of marshmallows. “THIS TOO. MY HIDDEN STACK JUST FINISHED.”

A round of facepalm is given to Sunga while Erin gives her best you had something like that and you never told me? Face. Sem decides to divide their groups:

“Eunji and I will take her car to go to the shop. You four go together in Hyuna’s car,” she throws to them the owner’s keys before continuing, “since we have to go pretty far in the opposite direction  and your path is kind of perpendicular to ours.”

The group quickly puts on their jackets and drive off in separate ways.

- - -

“Ah~ I feel much better.” A female voice sighs, closing the door behind her and rubbing her tummy. She looks downstairs from where she is and slaps the railing, yelling an angry “THEY DITCHED ME?”

- - -

Due to Erin’s skillful and quick driving, they manage to reach a third of their itinerary. Sunga, seated in the passenger side, asks “Should we have really left Pyo behind?”

“Oh you know, she can deal with being left alone, I’m sure she will understand~” Erin replies coolly.

“Oh, you think?” Kyungri adds, behind Sunga’s seat.

“Yea! Lemme text “Make da boss proud”,” she sticks out her tongue as she pulls out her cellphone from her back pocket.

The car drives a bit in zig-zags and Erin doesn’t cares about the honking.

Sunga holds onto the board while Kyungri tightly grips onto the seat and Minha grasps Erin’s seat. “WATCH THE ROAD, YOU WERE ABOUT TO CRASH INTO A CAR.”

“Relaaaaax.” She finally plops down her phone into the cup hole. “I got this under control.”

Not a minute passes when Erin exclaims “Oh we’re on the wrong path. Oops.”

“Pshhhhht. Talk about having things under control.” They glare at her as she tries to escape with a cute expression.

- - -

She sits on one of the stairs, pondering what to do when a vibration cuts short to her thoughts. Hyemi groans when she r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter