Succession

Wings

The demon got close and was already planning to attack Hyunwoo. He continued throwing rocks at the demon but it wasn’t very effective, he was so afraid and thought that the time for him to die has come but he didn’t to die so quickly with such a small help that he did so he decided to confront his fear and fight the demon. Courage and Determination was formed inside his heart that was even stronger than the fear that he has. Suddenly a very big white light surrounded him.

Hyunwoo was sleeping on the ground and a sweet voice was heard

-wake up, wake up.

-that voice, so gentle and sweet, it feels like I’ve heard it before.

Hyunwoo opens his eyes slowly and raised his hand to reach for the sky. He stood up and asked himself “Am I already dead?”

- I must be dead, if I wasn’t I wouldn’t be in such a beautiful place like this. Such a great view of the surroundings, everything is so green and peaceful.

Tears started falling from his eyes thinking that he died without being such a big help to the other angels.

- You aren’t dead, because if you were you wouldn’t be crying right now. You are crying because you’re hurt.

-Miss Maria? Why are you here

- This is a place created for the angels and I’m one of them.

- I, I, if that’s true, I’m sorry for not greeting you earlier!

- you don’t have to. You are the successor of the wings and powers I have. I’m really glad that you were able to have courage and determination to fight and with that I’m sire that you will be able to be a very big help to the other angels.

-Successor?! But I’m not strong.

-But your desire to help is strong. That is enough, everything will start there. Now, I will start the ceremony for your succession.

Maria started saying words that Hyunwoo didn’t understand. Such a nice feeling was filling his body.

- the succession was a success and now it’s time for you to go back.

Maria called the other legendary angels with her powers and soon they arrived faster than light. The other angels arrived, they bend their right foot and kneeled with the left one. All of them only said one thing that “we know that you will be a very very big help to our successors. Even if we aren’t with physically we will always be praying for your safety”. Hyunwoo’s eyes got teary, he was happy that there are people who would need his help someday and so Hyunwoo returned to where the other successors were and opened his eyes. The white light that surrounded him got bigger and disappeared. Everyone was surprised including the demon because they saw the wings that haven’t been seen for 2000 years.

 

To be continue :)         

pls vote, subscribe and comment thank you.