Thank you Maria

Wings

A new world, People has rebuilt everything that was destroyed 2000 years ago and continued to go forward. Adults go to work and children and teenagers go to school. Every 200 years, some people are being born with very special wings, the wings of all the angels sent by God to help people. All of the wings was reborn except for one, the leader and the strongest of all the angels, the White Winged Angel. Now the story of how the white wing was reborn.

Autumn morning, Hyunwoo went to school, in his classroom there is a bully that everyone is scared of and his is Jay Park

-Oi!!! Hyunwoo ah~

-Go outside and buy me some bread and some drinks as well, ok?.

-But class is about to start.

-What did you say? are you opposing me now?!

-N, no, I said I'm gona go and buy it now.

-That's my boy, good boy, good boy, now go. (he treated him as if he was a dog)

Hyunwoo had gone to buy some drinks and bread. Suddenly a strange feeling fills the air and Hyunwoo was feeling scared. A strong wind blew and Hyunwoo was blown away, he tried to use his wings but the wind was stronger. His surroundings became blurry and suddenly turned into a forest. He was shocked so he yell very loudly asking if there is someone nearby. He kept on walking and walking and he saw a beautiful woman surrounded by animals near the river. Hyunwoo thought of going near the woman to ask where he is, as he was thinking of what to do, the woman greeted and called onto him with a sweet and gentle voice, Hyunwoo was surprised and walked nervously and slowly, to go near the woman even if he was afraid of the animals that surrounded her. The animals run to him and h was so scared that all he can do is stand there and close his eyes. The woman smiled and spoke.

-It looks like they like you, aside from me they never got near anyone else.

Hyunwoo was surprised as well that the animals were all so gentle with him that he was also being tickled by them.

-You need to go back to where you came from, am I right?

-y, yes, but how did you know?

-simple, it's because there have been other people who came here before you. All of you needed to pass a test.

-A test? but I'm not very good at studying at all.

The woman laughed and spoke gently

-ahaha, don't worry because you already passed the test

-eh? but I didn't do anything.

-The animals are the proof that you passed your test. And now a portal to your world will open.

A white portal opened and the animals pushed Hyunwoo to go in the portal. Before he went in he asked what the woman's name was. She answered that he can call him Maria. Hyunwoo thanked her and the animals and went into the portal.

To be continue.                             Pls support me everyone