.Final.

Miracle in December.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I broke up with him a year ago. Still loving him but I have to move on, without him. Live well without him. Survive without him. But do you believe in love? The power of love can actually kill someone. I do. I do believe. Love gives me strength and a reason to live. A reason to stay alive to cherish, enjoy and appreciate the other half.

But I can't. I have let him go. His dream is to be a singer. He passed the audition. Now is the well-known EXO's Baekhyun. I told him I have to leave. Why? Because I want him to focus on his career. He love singing. Now he is happy to be a singer. Of course I am happy for him.

December. The month to be thankful, giving and sharing. I want to thank him for giving me so many good memories. Skipping school to laze at his place, in trouble for being late, sharing a warm hot chocolate, picnic under the tree, going on a summer vacation together.

Thank you. But the truth is I still love you. I want to turn back time to be with you, again. 

I went to the place we first met. Our school. Class 4B. Sitting on the seat next to you. Bickering about the most little things, getting into trouble together and mostly, falling for you. The best thing ever. 

I fall asleep like how I always does. You will always keep me warm. Waking up to a familiar scent of you blazer. Putting my head on the table to explore you face. Capuring your smile, your eyes, your cute red nose, everything.

-Now-

Waking up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter