Chapter oo2

Will I Be Save?

Chapter 2| "It's Dangerous There."


 

Yoon Young Min's POV.

 

"Why is it dangerous? That place looks safe though." I said looking at him.

 

He shook his head. 

 

"They said that anyone who enter that place will be ---" Baekhyun has been cutted when we hear someone shouted from that place.

 

I was about to run and go there when he stopped me and hold my wrist.

 

"No, don't enter that place. Let's leave now." He said but I struggled from his grip.

 

"I need to Baekhyun! That person needs my no our help!" I said and struggled.

 

"You don't want to die so early right?" He said and my eyes widen.

 

"Wh-what are you saying?!" I shouted.

 

"They say if you enter that place, you will die." He said and I laughed slightly.

 

"What a joke Baekhyun. You believed that? Seriously." I said but inside of me is being covered with fear.

 

"It's not bad to believe that kind of things sometimes right? Especially when you're not sure if it's true." Baekhyun looked at me.

 

I was about to reply when I see a head falling, and the eyes is still wide open.

 

My eyes widen and I felt like the oxygen inside my body is slowly being gone.

 

"I-i can't br-breathe." I said and put my hands on my chest and breathe heavily.

 

And all I know is, I see black.

 

 

I woke up at a white room.

 

"Where am I?" I said and looked around.

 

"You fainted after what we saw at the park." Someone beside me answered.

 

So it's true, I thought I'm just dreaming.

 

"What happened?" I asked, again.

 

"All that I hear before you fainted is, you said that you cannot breathe." Baekhyun said again offering me a drink, I mouthed him thanks and drink it.

 

"Do you still want to enter that place?" He asked me and he drink his juice.

 

What happened lastly is still fresh in my mind.

 

"No, never." I shook my head.

 


It's starting!