Chapter oo1

Will I Be Save?

Chapter 1 |The Yomiyana Town.


 

Yoon Young Min's POV.

 

I do some stretching when we reached our newly built house. I feel so happy when we reached the destination already.

 

Why? I don't feel my bones already because of numbness already. Duh, who would? If all I do in the whole 6 hours is sit.

 

"Yah! Min pack up your things now! Just choose what room you want upstairs!" Umma shouted while going inside the house and I covered my ears.

 

Ugh. Were just like, not that far from each other and shouting? Like what the actual f---.

 

I just go inside the house.

 

"Wow." I whispered to myself looking at the whole house.

 

It's so big and it's polished greatly, I go upstairs and see 5 rooms.

 

I opened the door which is colored pink, when I looked inside I see a big bed. I jumped and lay at the bed.

 

"Gonna take a nap." I said to myself and close my eyes.

 

"Min! It's not the time to sleep, pack up and clean your things first the son of my friend would come and tour you around this town." Umma shook me.

 

"Ugh. Okay then." I stood up lazily and fix my things fastly.

 

After who-knows-how-long I go downstairs and see a guy there talking to my mother.

 

"Oh Min! Finally! Anyway, Baekhyun this is Min my daughter." Umma introduced me to the guy.

 

"Nice to meet you Min. Baekhyun imnida." He smiled and offered his hand for a handshake to me.

 

"Nice to meet you too Baekhyun, I guess I don't need to introduce myself anymore? Since you know my name already." I chuckled and took his hand and have a handshake.

 

"By the way, Baekhyun please tour her around here until it's still early." Umma smiled and Baekhyun nodded his head and we bid goodbye.

 

Baekhyun and I walked around while talking he toured me almost, everywhere around here. It's been hours since we started walking.

 

We decided to stop at a park and sit there for awhile. 

 

"I'm tired already." I said and closed my eyes, I heard him chuckled.

 

"Don't worry. This is where the tour ends already." He said and I opened my eyes.

 

"Really? But I wanna go there." I pointed up at the place.

 

"Eh? But I'm sorry we couldn't go there." Baekhyun said and his eyes widen a little.

 

"Why?" I asked, tilting my head.

 

"It's a dangerous place." He said seriously.

 

 


Hey guys! Imma said something. The first two chapters may be boring because it's just like an introduction orz.