4

My Destiny




'But hyung, are you sure that it was really her?"

'Not really...maybe 50% sure"

'I'm not convince that it was her...She's so busy to put stalked you likhe that"

"Su...can you help me? I really need to make a move now .. I'm sure, she already forget HIM"

'Okay, I will help you. That's because I like Dara noona for you"

"Noona? So...what are you planning?"

"Honestly, I dont have one..Give me at least a day"

"A day? No way...do it now before I loose my temper..In the meantime, I want you to investigate the identity of Sugar lips...I'm kinda intrigued by her. There is something familiar about her"

"Ok...hyung..But, i'm so curious about the first reply that you send to her...care to tell me?"

'Not in a million years" Jae said as he hurriedly left Junsu.. Thinking of that makes him embarrassed and aroused???



At the same day and time at YG building



YG is beyond mad about the girls behavior especially Dara...his shy and soft-spoken Dara. What the hell happened in that bar. He's trying to get an eye contact with her and he knew it...that girl is guilty as charged. He cares about them, that's why he made a decision...This is for the girls...



"2NE1...I dont know what to say about what happened. I'm pretty sure, you already reflects the action you made...That's why, I already made my decision."

The girls suddenly got nervous, they looked at each other and it's not suprising the horror looked on their faces... Why? It's YG sajangnim...the scary YG Sajangnim...

'Ok..girls I decided for you to disband"

That words startle the girls..No one even make a move...they were frozen in their seats..

'Disband....disband....disband...band....band.....and...and...annnd.......annnn...ddddd."

Chaos can be heard inside the office when the words finally sink in into their minds"

'Nooooooooooooo..." they all said as they began crying and begging



A night after, the girls went to another bar, to celebrate their disbandment.. Yes, instead of sulking and crying into their hearts content. The girls were happy and contented why?

Flashback...

"Stop...why are you crying for nothing?"

'Nothing Sajangnim? you call that nothing, you're tearing us apart"

'Yes, we wont let this happen..Or , why the three must suffer for dara's mistake? If you want, you can kick her out alone"

"Park Bomm" said the three members

'asihhhh...kidding"

'Girls, you don't understand it.. Okay, I decided to disband 2NE1 but you will all stay at YG"

'Sajangnim?"

"CL and Minzy...you will continue as a duo. I already talk to Teddy and the rest of our producers and composers to compose you both a new daebak songs..And Minzy, you will now have your own dance show. CL will also have her own full album, including some of her compositions"

"About you Bom, your solo album just like CL is already on plan. And I already gave my permission to the four of you to collaborate to some idols"

"Finallyyyyyyy" the four said in unison

"As for you Sandara Park..hmnnnn...I know you wanted to be an actress first before being an idol..So, I already grant your wish...You are now one of our official actress here in YG aside from Hye Sun and Yoon In Na.. I still have 10 drama offers for you and I know, once I announce you being an actress, it will double up..."

'Thank you sajangnim...and I'm sorry for what happened.. I'm so drunk and not myself"

"I understand you...but now, i hope you will carefully watch your behavior..About your endorsements, I"m not sure If they will resign you...Dont worry girls, everythings gonna be alright. But promise me on thing, 2NE1 will comeback for every YG concert that we're having..Itwont be complete without you girls"

"Thank youuuuu"the girls screams in delight

'hahahahha, what? Youre happy now? Finally , you can date openly" He said while looking at Bom and CL..But he cursed himself for being so insensitive. He forgot that there is one LOVELESS person inside the room...who is now pouting and in the brink of crying...

end of POV

"At last we are freeeeee" said the corn lover

"Yesssss...we can do whatever we want without watched by our possesive and paranoid sunbaenims"

'Right leader...and I'm so happy that we stay as a group. I think I wont survive If none of you will stay beside me"

'Oh poor maknae, dont worry. Even If we already disbanded, we still see each other...right?"

'i'm so happy for you Ssantoki...you got want you want. Have you decided what role are you taking"

"not yet...i'm still overwhelmed about the sudden events"

'At least, you will meet some hot actors...Your choices will expand...huh...forget that Kim Jaejoong..Show him who's the boss here" the leader said

"Calm down will you, seriously, I havent thought about him anymore...After what he told me in his reply...duh"

"Speaking of that..I'm really curious what did he said to you...care to tell us?"

'Not in a million years" he sip her almost emptied drink, while rolling her eyes...



The news about 2NE1 disbandment earns a lot of criticism.. The hardcore blackjacks from Korea and even global blackjacks gathered around the whole YG building. They were demanding for girls comeback..They were confuse why YG decided harshly.. The girls were successful in the US...so it's so odd for them to disband..



But the most affected about the newsis Sandara Park's number 1 fanboy, Kim Jaejoong.

Why? why? She can't be an actress. There's alot of hot actors out there. He can handle idols fanboying over her. But he doesnt care because they were no match to him.. But it's different when it comes to actors.. Lee Minho, Jung IL Woo, Lee Junki, Lee Dong Wook and Won Bin....that bastard Woooon Binnnn...her ideal guy since birth...I wanna kill him. 

I told Junsu to stop investigating about Sugar lips...it's no use. It doesnt matter even If she is Dara..He decided to move on (oh come on)..Still, mentioning sugar lips makes him shivered..He's not drunk that time, but he's behavior is worst than that...



'Jae hyung, are you gonna be like that the whole night and not telling us why you dragged us in this creepy bar?" the still grumpy yoochun whinned

"Chunnie..I dragged you he to console me..hikkkk...I want you to celebrate my...hikkk...first broken heart...hikkkk"

'my goodness, hyung you're drunk.. Come on, let's go home"

'Nooooo...I'm not...hikkk...drunkssss.. I can see you both clearly..hikkk"

"Oh yeah , prove it" Junsu challenge him

"wait Chun...do you have two heads? Why am I seeing two overexaggerated foreheads?"

'Fack"

"And did the world turn upside down? Why I'm seeing Junsu's in his face....kekekekke...hikkk"

'Ehhh...hyung..come on let's go" I swear...i'm going to steal your Dara socks and hide it... you can't sleep at night without wearing it...bwahahahhaha

"Nooo..I want to play a game..Pleaseee"

'Ok...hyung, but it better be a nice game or else we will leave you here"

'Okay....this is my revenge for my Flame ...Dara. Even though she unintentionally hurts me, I will punished her"

'But how?" the two got curious of what the drunk man is playing

'Hehehhe...I will hide behind that entrance door.. Whoever comes inside... I will kissed here in 5 minutes...or 10 minutes ..or 20 minutes"

"But hyung..what If he's a boy?" Yoochun suddenly got excited

'That's why you're here...You will signal me if it's positive or negative"

'okay...yeahhhhh,, this is so exciting...go hyung...hurrry up....kyahhhhh"

'shhhhh...Su, stop being gay for a while...Let's see what's gonna happen..And ...record it secretly" Yoochun smiled evily as he saw jaejoong positioning himself behind the door

The two almost jumped for joy when they saw a silhouette of four woman coming inside. They signal him an okay sign...

It was a bit dark at the entrance.. The drunk Jaejoong is not in his state as he savagely kissing the stunned and shocked woman in his arms.. At far, you can mistaken them as making out in the dark..Jaejoong is abit embarassed as he now realizes what is going on...

He open his eyes carefully and his mouth hanged open wide as he recognize the girl he just savagely kissed, for 15 minutes... as Junsu shouted at...

He smiled widely...same as the girl who is now recovered from shocked...































"Hey...are you my Destiny?" they both said at the same time