2

My Destiny

 

:yes:

 

 

Hey kim Junsu, are you sure they're not following us anymore?"said Jae who's driving the car

"Very sure hyung, I think we lost them"

'those crazy saseng fans, could they just leave us alone?" said the grumpy Yoochun

"But guys, base on the car that they're driving..they were sure rich"

'I dont care, they were creeping me out...oh...shoot...I saw them, they're still following us"

said jae in a panic voice while looking at his rear view mirrow

'Slow it down Jae, i wanna see the plate number so we can report it to the police"

"We dont have to, Chun hyung...look, it seems like they're not stalking us..they went to the different exit" the maknae inform them

"Are you sure? But we saw the car at Fan Meeting this afternoon..Also, I saw it before when we left the parking lot of our condo this morning"

'Aish...Chun, maybe that's a coincidence, Su is right, there's a lot of car like that in Korea..."

'But hyungs, there is something I notice about that car..It's not really tinted so I can see the persons inside..And what intrigues me is that ..they were two female..with one blond hair and...pink colored hair"

"Pink? So what are you implying Su, that it was Jae hyung's dream girl who 's stalking us? Hahahaha...that's ridiculous"

"Chunnie is right Su, there is no way that ...FLAME...my Babe Sandara Park will stalked me" Jae said dreamily..he almost forgot that he was driving

"Ewwwww" said the younger two



Meanwhile...inside the car where the JYJ boys were suspecting

'Ya CL-roo,why did'nt you follow them? Aish..what's your problem?'

'My problem is that, I'm so tired and I wanna go home. And besides, my crazy boyfriend is already bombarding me with a lots of messages because I sneak out his favorite car..."

'dont worry about your boyfriend...worry about me because I'm alone and lonely..And I need a boyfriend...boyfriend..boyfriend"

"Unnie...will you shut off your mouth?You really annoyed me...gosh..your worst than my honey"

"eww...honey hahaha"

'But unnie, If you want to have a boyfriend..why are you hidind yourself to him? I dont think stalking him is a good idea"

'Ya..it's not stalking...it's spying..And it's not time yet to reveal myself"

'Oh...even sending him 20 emails everyday is not stalking? And havent you learned? He still didn't reply once to your millions of messages...I think one month is enough..so stop stalking him"

"Because ,he was busy so he ddnt reply me..And please, mind your own business. .Can you girls...support me instead of making fun on me?"

'Aigoo...that drama..ok..ok...mianhe...satisfied?" CL said while frowning when she received a call from her honey

'Oh..hi hon...yes we're on our way..Of course, it didnt get any scratch..I'm a good driver. Whom? No I'm with my friend from France...Dara unnie is not with me.."

'Are you sure, honey? By the way, YG sajangnim is calling you since this morning but you four are unreachable" said CL's honey

"For goodness sake, why didnt you say so...You're a dumb ,idiot,...you knew that...you're hopeless"

'Aigooo...my honey is mad...dont be okay? And I'm not mad at you for stealing my car..like I told you before...what's mine is yours..and yours is yours...kekekeke"

'kyahhhhh...I love you honeyyyyy. Okay, tell Yg that we're coming soon.."

"ok...bye my CAT...drive carefully...love you ..mwahhhh"

'Love you to..my RAT...mwahhh...mwahhh"



When CL turn off the phone, she laughs hystericallly when she saw dara's mouth hanging open. She was a bit shocked too..Hehehehe, poor unnie..correction..POOR SINGLE UNNIE...

Suddenly, she sways the car when Dara hit her on her arm...

"CL, that was so disgusting. Can you pull over for a while? I need to puke..you and that Panda are the worst couple I've known.. "

'At least I have a boyfriend...unlike someone I know" she said while pouting

'What did you say?"

'Nothing" the 2NE1 leader sighed heavily...(curse you...Dragonn..in hear head)



Later that night at Jae's penthouse..

His POV...

This , she's still doesnt give up. almost everyday, I've been receiving a lots of LOVE MESSAGES from her...At first, I find it cute but now, I can't take it anymore. Should I tell her to stop? What puzzles me is how did she get my email..did she knew one of my acquitance? I admit, there was a time that I'm waiting for her messages, but as the days past, I got bored because my focus now is for my...FLAME..

Ahhh...this pest..I think I should end her fantasies about me...about my hot body

Dear Sugar Lips 

..This is my first time replying you...I go straight to the point.....I...



Her POV

Ouchhhh...that was my heart.... Did I deserve to witness my friends happiness to their respective boyfriends while here I am at the bar alone...sipping my wine while years falling down on my face.I'mgetting 30 in a few months and I need to have a boyfriend first, then , we should get married and have a baby.. But before a baby...we need to go to honeymoon first...

Honeymoon???Blushed...blushed...blushed...

How is Mr. Shnookums doing right now? Maybe,he was with Yoochun or Junsu. Of course, he's not with a woman...duh. I need to check my email first, what If he replied to me...OMO, I think I'm going to die when that moment comes...

Kyahhhh...what is it? did he just replied to me...This is insane, I think he loves me now ..kekeke..

end of POV







Dara was still smiling while opening his message but that smile didnt last long as she read it...

Her body is shaking and feeling numb as she went to her friends at VIP room. They have no idea 

While her eyes is throwing a fire.. to them...And challenging everyone for a drink...bottoms up...



Did something happened?









next chap....what happened in the bar