3

My Destiny

 

 

 

:yes:

 

 

YG Bldg. Practice Room

Seungri and CL singing while holding hands..



Lonely



[Cat]Jigeum naega haneun yaegi, neol apeuge halji mola
Ama nal jookdorok miweo hage dwerggeoya
[Rat]
Naega yejeon gatji antadeon ni mal modu teullin maleun aniya
Nado byeonhae beorin naega nat seolgimanhae
[Cat]
Neomu chakhan neonde neon geudaeroinde oh
[Rat]
I don’t know, I don’t know
Naega wae ireo neunji
[Cat] Geutorok saranghaetneunde nan yeogi itneunde oh
[Rat] I don’t know
[Cat] Ije nal chatgo shipeo
[Rat] Baby I’m sorry, neowa isseodo nan lonely
Saranghagin naega boojeok hangabwa ireon motnan nal yongseohae
[Rat] I’m sorry, ige neowa na-eh Story
Sarangiran naegen gwaboonhangabwa nigyeote isseodo
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
[Cat] Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

"YOU TWO...STFU" the raging rabbit said as she's throwing her shoes with the couple
'what??? Unnie, were just singing..why are you affected so much?'
"Is it because of your unrequited love?"
"It's not unrequited because it's not love that I'm feeling" 
"Stop that crap, we all knew what happened at the bar. Thanks to you, YG sajangnim banned us forever in that bar"
'But noona, what really happened to you that night? You looks so different and wild "
"You two are so noisy..and..." she stops when she saw TOP coming with her gf...the Bominator
"Why Unnie?"
'Shhhhh..the Alien couple has arrived..Please, I can handle you both, but not them..I need will power to match the couples...who loves GOSSIPS to death...And besides, TOP and Jaejoong are best friends..Im glad he wasnt there and the YG Official Cheater and Cheated that time"
"I got it noona...kekekeke"
'They're coming here...act normal" Dara said to the two

'Hey yo...Lovers and Loveless, wazzup..I'm TOP..and she issssssssssssss"
'Bommieee...the only Queen in my TOP's life"
'OMO...you two STFU"
"Huh...what was that? And are you still not getting over Kim Jaejoong? My gosh..."
Dara's eyes widen when Bommie mentioned him infront of TOP..Ottoke, this alien knew my secret already...Bommie...I'm gonna kill you..
'Yo guys, why is my good friend's name Jaejoong mentioned here? Dara...are you inlove with him?'
"Noooo...hahaha, Bommie she's kidding..right?"
"yes dahlin, I'm kidding....come on ...come ya all...lets go..i'm hungry" Bom said ..and they believe her because they heard the mostdisgusting sound ever...
Growwlllllll...that's her stomach
"Mianhe" she said shyly while TOP laugh maniacally
'Oh my Bom Bom is so cute...I Love you..it didnt turned me off, instead...I Love you more"
'Shut uppppppppppp" everybody said

CJES Office
"Hyung, this is for you.."
'what is it Su?'
"I have my little investigations of the car owner that we saw last week"
"And..."
'You wouldnt believe who owned it.."
"Who?"
'It's Lee Seunghyun aka Seungri ..the maknae of BB"
"What??? he is gay? why would he follow us? ?"
"silly, it's true that he owns the car...But the one who is driving that day is none other than...Lee Chaerin...his GF .."
"Wait Lee Chaerin..she's CL of 2NE1? And friend of my Sandara?"
"Right...and the I'm so right about the two girls I saw...the one who is wearing blond hair is CL...while the Pink girl is your...Sandara"
"My gosh...does it mean ..she likes me too?"
"I dont know, because that n ight also...she made a scene at the bar owned by YG himself"
"She whatttt? Why I didnt knew that?"
"Are you curious of what she did?"
'Of course"
"here, my source filmed her secretly.. Nobody got a chance to filmed her because they were all shocked to see her outburst. And YG also threatened them...not to tell anybody..or else.."
"Fine show me....."

Jaejoong can't believe what he just seeing..Is that Sandara Park...really? But why she's dancing like that on stage? Why is she acting like crazy?
Then, his whole body got paralized when he heard Dara's cursing towards him...while being watched by her friends

"I hate you Kim jaejoong...dont let me show your handsome face on me...or i'm gonna kick your . I hate you so much...Why cant you see me? I'm trying to move on and I want you to be by my side...
And I have a message to your sl^[email protected]...






DIE...DIE...DIE...

After that..she passed out...



Jaejoong cant still recall why would Dara hate her like that...Then, something popped in his head..
... Seungri's Car chasing us... CL her blond gf...Dara's Pink hair...Love messages....
And the message I send to my net admirer...wait a minute ..

Is it possible that Dara and Sugar lips are one person? If they are...I'm so dead...

Waahhhhh...my reply to Sugar Lips....nooo.