Chapter 3

Last Christmas

A/N: Finally it's finished! Merry Christmas guys! And hope we will get another KY moment for this Christmas right! =)) Love you all! 

“WooYoungie, you have a letter”-Chan’s voice called my name from the kitchen.

“Okay, I’m coming”. A beautiful night with DooJoon makes me happier than ever. Everything I saw now was pink. Life was so wonderful. And then the truth hit me.

“It’s the letter from DooJoonie. He must have missed me.”-I smiled with Channie and happily opened the letter.

“Dear WooYoungie,

I have a wonderful time with you . But I don’t think we are meant for each other. I hope you will find someone truly love you later on.

Sincerely

Yoon DooJoon.”

“So you wasted a year for that bastard?”-Khun asked me after he heard the story. “Then cry. Cry all you want. Then erase him from your memory after. He’s not worth your tears. He was the one who didn’t endear you and it’s his lost.”-he said firmly.

Snow began to fall hard. But NichKhun just sat there with me. He wasn’t soothing me, wasn’t hugging me either. But having him next to me means a lot. It means I have someone who is there for me. And at least I’m not alone this Christmas.

It felt like an hour since I was crying. I held back my last sob. Khunnie noticed I has stopped crying, he stood up and offer me a hand: “Ready to go now? You don’t wanna waste this beautiful Christmas.” I grabbed his hand and followed NichKhun back to the main street.

It’s already midnight. People have almost left but there are still some hanging around, enjoying those last minutes of Christmas’s Eve. After a long cry, I felt relieved. Like I have let all my sadness flow with the tear. NichKhun is right. Why do I have to suffer because of the guy who don’t even remember my name? I suddenly stopped why walking. I grabbed a bunch of snow and started a snowfight with my new lover. I can call him like that now right? NichKhun was surely surprised. He laughed and started to counteract with more snow. We kept playing and laughing till we were all cover in white. As I was about to run away, Khun ran behind me and gave me a back hug, lift me up in the air and spinned me around.

“Let me go!! Haha!”-I complained. He put me down but his arms wouldn’t leave my waist.

“I will never let you go!”-NichKhun whispered in my ear. I can feel his warm breath tickling my neck. Those words he said sent me over heaven. But does he really mean it? I stayed quiet. And we just keep standing there. Staying in his embrace like this, I feel warm, and safe, like no one could hurt me anymore.

“WooYoungie!”-a familiar voice called my name. “Here you are.”-DooJoon said something to his girlfriend and ran to me.

“Why did you have to run then? Can I have a talk with you? Alone?”-he looked at me awkwardly , noticing Khun was still hugging me.

“Let’s talk to both of us then.”-NichKhun straightened his voice but I shook my head.

“It’s okay..”-I got out of his arms. “I’m okay. Don’t worry. Stand here and wait.”-I told Khun and walked with DooJoon.

“What do you want to tell me?”-I asked.

“How have you been WooYoung?”

“I’m fine, thanks.”-I answered simply.

“I’m really sorry for having treated you like that. Honestly, when I first saw your confession note, I really thought it was a joke.”-His words stung my ear. I would have broke down and cry. But I guess I had no more tears left. “After a night, I realized you really meant it when you said you loved me. But as you can see, I’m…”-He scratched his head.

“You’re straight. I know. Don’t worry. Is that all that you need to say?”-I spatted and turned away. Suddenly DooJoon pulled me back and did the thing I thought he would never do again. He kissed me. But I didn’t feel what I thought I would. My heart still beat normally. I just don’t feel that chemistry anymore. I pushed him away so hard that he fell on the ground.

“What are you doing really?”-I got angry.

In reply, DooJoon just smiled in satisfaction. “You don’t like it anymore right? That is what I’m trying to show you. You don’t love me anymore so stop using me as your excuse. Open you heart WooYoung. Accept the one who love you. Don’t run after those who hurted you, like I did.”

Now I understood what he was trying to say. I offered him a hand to help him up. I placed a light kiss on DooJoon’s cheek. “Thank you DooJoonie. I hope we can meet again.”-I said and ran away.

“Sure WooYoung. We certainly will.”

I came back to see NichKhun still stood there, pacing around. He must have been worried. I slowly walked behind him and give him a back hug : “I’m back.”

He turned around and smiled : “I thought you left me.”

“No, I’m not”-I continuosly shook my head. “Khunnie ah!”

“Huh?”-still holding me , he asked.

“Let’s stay together tonight. I don’t want to go home at all.”

NichKhun smiled and leaned down to peck my forehead. “As you wish.”

It’s Christmas time. The sound of bells ringing make people fall in love. Staying next to Khun, I felt warmer than ever. I’ve been waiting for this for so long. Been waiting for the one who can make me smile again. A beautiful white Christmas. This time I found my real love.

“Tell me Khunnie. Did you really stalk me in front of that teddy bear’s shop though you don’t know who I am?”-I asked, leaning my head to his shoulder.

“Really. Why don’t you believe me? You’re a very special boy from the first time I met you. I always want a cute lover like you Wooby ah!”-he said and kissed my head.

“Thank you. Thank you for loving me. But will you leave me with a letter again?”-I couldn’t help asking.

“Hmm. Let’s see. I will definitely not gonna break up through a letter.”

“HEY!”

“Haha!” –he avoided my hit. “Just kidding. I won’t leave you WooYoung ah. At least I can say that for now. But stop thinking about the future. Live this moment will you?”-Khun pulled me closer to his chest. Our forehead touched, I could see how beautiful his eyes are. They are telling a story, telling me that he sincerely loves me.

“I love you, NichKhun.”-I said.

“I love you too WooYoung ah.”-he leaned down and captured my lips. The church clock hit 6am. Yes. It’s a new day. My heart beats fast again. A kiss that last longer than time. Cause I know, this is forever.