FINALE

Turbulence of Love >>>>>SEQUEL

THE FINAL TEST










Later that night...after Kim Jaejoong's failed test



"Noona, what a suprise. Did you come to see Jae hyung?"

"Yes sunbaenim Junsu. Is he inside?"

"Sunbaenim? Call me Junsu or Su for short..and yes he's inside, in his room"

"Hi noona, Chunnie here at your service. I heard what happened and we're still laughing our....."



"Kim Junsu...Park Yoochun...what are you saying? Babyyyyyyyy...youre here?"

"Aigoo, what happened to your eyes? Did you cry a lot?"

"Yessss, I'm not over it yet. I cant believe I lost"

"Hahahahahhaha, you're so childish Jae hyung..And it's ok, sometimes we win, sometimes we LOOSE"

"Yoochun is right baby. Dont worry about it ok?"

"No, it's not ok? What If they wont let me date you?"

"What am I, a teenager? "

"You look like one, aish, I wont let it happen. I will asked YG to reconsider and this time...I'm determined to win"

"That's my baby...Su and Yoochun, you heard that? Dont worry babe, we'll do it together... We're going to take it together"

"Goodluck guys...."

"Thanks ...I'm not prepared last time...I know they did it on purpose, giving me a hard questions.."

"That's the spirit"



Early next morning



'You want what? No...Sandara Park, a rule is a rule"

"But sajangnim, it's really unfair for him..He was asked ridiculous questions of course he will gave the silly answers too"

"Are you really desperate to date him? "

"Sajangnim...it's me who's desperate here. And we made a promise to do it together"

"Oh babe, Im so proud of you. It's ok If sir doesnt want it...why my life is like this. Everyone is against my happiness. Now that we found each other..I felt so happy. But why am I bound to be alone again? (sobs...sobs....sobs"

"Owwww baby, dont cry...it's ok. Even though were going to be on our seperate ways, I want you to know that you'll be forever in my heart"



Silenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......



doo doongggg



"Ya Romeo and Juliet, GTFO in my office...nowwwww. You both making me mad...and kim Jaejoong, like I said before, because you're a SPECIAL GUY (child)...I will gave you another chance..I will talk to the remaining YG artists who didnt participate last time...and I warned you...I will now include myself into it..Just leave...you two"



"Yihaawwww...you heard that baby?"

"Yes Joongie.... so happyyyyy"

"Outttttttttttttttttt"





A week later...



"Baby..are you ok?"

"Yes ...very. And thank you for loving me back..I still cant believe that were together"

"Yeah, having Sandara Park is the hardest challenge I've experienced in my life"

"Mianhe baby for what happened, they're (YG artists) not normal, you know?"

"I know baby....Im glad we passed the test."

"Because we love each other...I love you"

"I love you to baby..so..race you?"

"No..Im still tired. Can we just sit it the sand instead?"

"Booohhhh, I knew it. You want my kissed, right?"

"how do you know?"

"I didnt need to know..because I can feel it, and you're eyes were given enough..You're so transparent baby.."

So the two exchange their sweet kisses...in their own paradise..where they can be Adam and Eve..


A/N..are you curious to know what happened to the remaining?

 

 



Flashback....



YG Testing Room



"Ya...all of you ..dont you dare give us hard questions ok?" it was Dara to her Sunbaenims and Dongsaengs

"Sandara Park, you are not in a position to threatened us. We got the POWER, and you're future is in our hounds" the genious in-house producer Park Teddy answered

"Hahahaha, sorry about that Teddy hyung. Forgive my baby...pleaseee"

'awwwww, hyung..awwwwww" it was Daesung



'Can westart the question and answer portions now?

"Yes Minki..." dara said sweetly to the maknae



"Ok...my question is for Jae oppa...do you believe in Love at first Sight?"

"Not at first...until I saw the most beautiful girl in the world..Sandara Park" he answered dreamily



"Fack....seriously, I'm starting to get a goosebumps here... Ya, Dae, it's your turn"

"Yes Teddy hyung..it's for Dara noona...how do you feel everytime Jae hyung is paired to different female celebrities? You know, they were YOUNG, CURVY, GIFTED WITH IES, TALL and...."

"Shut up Dae...so what? I'm still young at heart and in my appearance, I have curves too...pabo, who needs big ies anyways?"

"Me Noona..." Seungri butted in

"STFU...rat, and I dont care If he's been paired up to them, it's work for Pete's sake...and so what If I'm not tall? I can do better like them"

"Woaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...baby..you're so fierce..."

"Seungri, turn off the AC..I'm having a cold here...so now it's Deukkie's turn"

"Okay...thanks Teddy hyung..my question is...there's a lot of guys fanboying Dara noona,who among them do you think is your biggest threat?"

'Threat? Are you kidding me? Nobody...I wont even bat an eyelash with them. I'm secured that MY Baby wont gave an attention to them...only me..ok?"

"Hey Dara...I heard about your date with IL Woo? Did he kissed you?"

"HAhahhaa...Oppa Kush...of course not..It's only a friendly date.." she said nervously



'So ..it's IL Woo??? It's ok...I'm still hotter than him" Jae proudly said



"Ok....Dara , here's my question..among all your fanboys, who got your interest and why?'

'No one Kush oppa..."

"Liar....."



'Teddy Hyung...can I have my turn now?"

"Sure...Seungri...the floor is all yours..."

'Thanks...actually my question is too personal...It's ok If you dont answer it"

"OH no..Seungriiiiii"

"First...Jae hyung, are you a ? If not, how many did you have laid on..

Second..Dara noona..I heard from Bom noona that you still didnt do it because you want to suprise your future husband at your first night..The question is...how the hell did you control it?"

Third...to both of you....do you prefer top or bottom"



long silenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......



widen eyes..........shocked reactions



"Lee Seunghyun....get your big mouth out of here..We have a minor here...A MINOR (pertaining to Minki)...the older boys said after whacking the ert maknae



"Kekekekkeke...Minki..forget about that ok...Sooooooooo, finally my turn has come...My question is to...kim Jaejoong"

"Yes hyung?"



"what do you like about her? She's not that lovable , you know?

I will elaborate it so you'll understand..

like Daesung said, she's not y at all. She drools on her sleep, she eats like a man, she dont know how to cook , she's a camwhore queen, she always cracked her voice on live performance, she laughed so loud, she's weird...she's crazy and ...."



"Teddy Oppa.....I hate you" Dara cried

"Hsshhhh..babe dont cry...I will answered that....stop crying...

to answer all your questions...



"I dont appreciate a woman the way she looks, for me, she's the iest girl in the world...

She drools on her sleep, so what? Dont you know that I'm laughing and crying at the same time when i'm sleeping?

I dont care If she doesnt know how to cook, I dont want my woman to smell like food anyways, and I dont mind cooking...as long asit was her who will eat it.

She's a camwhore queen? Well, i'm a camwhore King If you didnt know..

it's normal for a singer to faltered their voice when LIVE performing...at least she's trying her best and not lypsinching..

There's nothing to LOL, unlike those es I know whose faking their laughs, just to protect their images...

She's weird...i'm weirder

She's crazy? I'm much crazier than her...try me...."





Dara's jaw dropped upon hearing him answered. Yes, Teddy is a bit mean and she's used to that. She knows that he was only testing him..and she knew, based on their looks, he passed it with flying colors.



But there's one more person they must have to face...

YGE founder..Yang Hyun Suk



end of POV



The couple are still on the beach..Dara is sitting while his head on her lap. It's getting cold outside but they didnt mind as long as they're together..

"babe...can I ask you a question?" she said while gently massaging his forehead

"Hmnnn...?"

"What you and YG talked about? Did you have a hard time answering his questions?"

"You bet...he's so scary and cruel.."

"Aish....poor you. babe, thanks for coming into my life..."

"No, it was suppose to said that....Come on , it's getting cold now...And I still need to fullfill a promise to him?"

"Promise? To Sajangnim?"

"Yeah...so let's go babe....We need to hurry up..."



Are you curious about what he promise to YG?











"Kim Jaejoong, I congratulate your braveness facing us here. In fact, you didnt need to do it but we're all happy  you're willing to prove your love for her. She's all yours now and we hope you will take care of her as much as we do...

Please, dont hurt her. She already suffered a lot and we're glad to see her smile like that again..

I wish you the best..and dont forget to invite me in your future wedding...

And I'm going to be mad at you If you wont pick me as your baby's Godfather..

So long, Romeo....

And one more thing...you have to promiseme one thing..

"Yes Sir?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Make a lot of babies......A LOT OF BABIES"