2

Turbulence of Love >>>>>SEQUEL
YGE Building
 
 
Sajangnim..we have to do something about it" said the worried Seven while looking murderous to TOP

She change a lot after the incident. Kim Jaejoong is really something. At first,they take him as a joke but a days passed, it becomes worst than they thought. Dara cant go on public anymore. Once, she went out with her manager and came back crying in pain.

One particular fangirl of jaejoong tried to attacked her..The girl pulled Dara's hair ans she's crying so much after that. They tried to talk to TOP but he said he dont wan to get involve with this since he and Jae are friends..

But somehow, TOP felt sad about what happened. Jae's lips are sealed everytime he tried to talk to him about Dara.

The door burst to open and revealed the angry rabbit and her sidekick friend...BomCorn..

Her gaze were directly thrown to now scared...Choi Seunghyun..





Later that night...



"What are you doing in my pad at this hour, Sandara Park?"

"And what do you think you're doing too, Kim Jaejoong..you ash hole...liar..ashfacukardshoot0ekf"

"Hey, watch your mouth..And who gave you my spare key...damnnnn...TOP"

"Ya..let's talk. But could you please put on some shirt and pants? Seriously, it's 2 in the morning and you tooked a shower?"

"None of your business...so you want coffee, juice or tea or my biceps?

"I dont want ...ok fine I want your biceps... Pabo...just get your freaking out here "

"Feisty lady huh...I like"he whispered
 
"So..what do you want to talk about?"

"Stop playing innocent...why did you do that? I didnt do anything for you to humiliate me like that?"

"Hypocrite...there's millions of girls whose dying to kiss my lips. And you...I'm sure you like it...I saw you closing your eyes"

"That's because of the blinding lights from camera..And I dont intend to kiss your lips ok..it was you who initiated it.."

That's because you insulted me. How dare you accused me for nothing.. And by the way...Yunho is already hunting you down for calling us...gays"

"But what's wrong for being gay?"

"Becauseeeee...weeeeee...areeeee..nottttt"

'Is it really a big deal for you..And how dare you listening to our conversations"

"Because...you're not talking. You were screaming and you think some passengers didnt heard it.?Koreans knew how to speak English now..so they heard everything...ahhhhh.."

'Okay...I'm sorry...I never mean it"

"Yes you do...for the record..I heard about that JaeDy ♥ shipping and FYI...I didnt like it too. That's so .......random"

"I know...Vampire couple? Hahahahha"

"Well I look like vampire because of my eyes...I dont know about you"

'Who cares"

"And I really have a porcelain skin. I spend more money to buy good products to maintain it's softness"

"Duh...so gay..."

"That...and how come you judge me based on that rumor? Those media didnt see Yoochun ..Junsu and Max walking behind me that morning...I'm their sole target"



OK...ok..now everything's clear..could you please retract everything you said on public?"

"I'm afraid I cant do that...but I have an idea"

"What?"

'I'm going to have a presscon in two days time.. I will act sad and I'm going to make my eyes swollen from crying..It's because we already broken up"

"Woahhhhhhhhh....I like that...So what 's the catch?"

"Hmnnnnn...clever.."

"I said what's the catch?"

"I will tell them the reason of our break-up is that you cheated on me. I caught you off-guard with other man"

"No...you wont..How about my image on that...let's just say, we get tired of each other and we fell out of love"



Jae paused for a bit and looked intently at her



"Hmmmnnn..you sure wanna do this? This is your last chance...to change your mind..I'm Kim jaejoong, remember?"

"I dont care..."

'But I heard from the news that you like our group before,what happened?"

"Oh that? I still do..."

"Really?? Yeahhhhhhh"



"Yes...I like Yunho's charisma....I wanna pinched Yoochun's cheeks, I'm dreaming of dance battle with Junsu and I want Max to be friends with me and Bommie...he looks mischievous though" she happily said

"Ok...but how about...Kim Jaejoong?"

"Kim Jaejoong who?"
 
"Ashhorefucjkeard"





"So sunbaenim..you're really gonna retract your words?"

"I will...in one condition..If you passed it...I will tell the whole Korea and World the real story"

"Finally...so what is it?"







The next morning..



Dara irritably reached her phone on her bed side table. It keeps ringing and it becomes more louder.. She cursed the caller on the other line...it turns out..it was the fuming YG sajangnim again..
 
 
 
 
Mianhe Sir..how can I help you?"

"good question..now..pack your things up..You're leaving Korea soon.."

"But what did I do?"

"So..you havent check your twitter yet? You trended again for 10 times... Go check on it and I want you to get ready in 15 minutes. Your ride is coming soon to fetch you at the airport.. And your comeback will be delayed again...I want you to leave Korea ASAP"

"But why sir...And did you just said I trended? Hmnnnn...I didnt do anything with my freaking hair so its impossible"

"JUST GO CHECK ON IT AND I FORGOT TO TELL YOU...BOM WILL COME TO YOU TOO. DONT COME BACK UNTIL I SAY SO..."

"To where..sir?"



'To Mars.....and I will send TOP too...in a few days ..maybe"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello ...wazzup Cassies and Blackjacks? last night..im so happyyyy because me and my Angel really have some fun.. really fun...pwahahahahhaha

Angel...I will miss you on your World Tour...I'll wait for you ok? Love you....

please...show us some love kekekekeke..



Attaching is Dara and Jaejoong's intimate moment last night...

Dara looks like Jae's neck...while sitting in his lap..

The other picture looks like they were kissing...while Jae hugging her back
 
 
 

Flashback..



'You want me to do what?"

"I said..I want you to seduce me..strip off in front of me"

"Hahahahahaha...no wayyyyyyyyyy"

"Okay...then let's forget about our deal"

"Aish...fine"

"First...remove your jacket...I wanna see your tube shirt on "

'erttttt" she said while removing it..



"Wait...wait...Kim jaejoong...I wont do it. What If you have a hidden camera here or something to blackmail me?"

"pabo...why would I install camera here? Im not so vain like TOP...so..the next thing you do is kissed my neck while sitting here"

"Arghhhhhhh...ok" she said while starting to sit on his lap

"Ouchhhhhhhh...I said kissed it...why did you bit it...that hurts you know"

"Sorry...I'm a vampire" she said sarcastically

'Last.....pretend your kissing me"

"Wae?" she said nervously

"Stop questioning me..just do it"

'I said why?"



'Coz...I want you....to feel something...OMO....'he's now waking up..and he's gonna get you...hahahaha...boooohhhhhh"



'I hate youuuuuuuuu...I'll get my revenge.....SOON" she suddenly jump off from his lap while walking out towards the door



Leaving the Winner ..Kim Jaejoong



Jaejoong... 2 points



Dara...0