4

Turbulence of Love >>>>>SEQUEL

No Sir...I dont like her"





Doo doong...



Crickets...crickets

awkward silence



"What????? Damn it? You dont like her? Get out and dont show your face here anymore"

It was YG who really sounds scary after hearing what he said

"Jae..are you serious? We are talking about Dara noona here" added TOP

"You think it's funny?"

"Aish...with all due respect sir, why are you so violent about what I said?"

"Because..."

"Ok..i said that I dont like..know why? Because ...I love her. yes I love Sandara Park...duh" Kim Jaejoong rolled his eyes



'Va chier" (Go F yoursel)

"Enfant de chienne"(Son of a B^tch)



The two said at the same time..



"Huh what is thaat? Anyways, now that you Know how I felt for her, could you help me make our love story in reality?"

"Kim Jaejoong, you think we are that easy?We are talking about YG family here, right?"

'Sir, are you thinking what Im thinking?"

"Yes TOP..If he wants to date Sandara Park, he have to take a test first"

"Huh..that was easy YG sajangnim. I heard about 5 way test from you...chicken..."

"Well, true but because you are a SPECIAL GUY (Child)...I will change it for you"

"Ok...I dont care sir as long as the price is my beautiful, goddess, gorgeous,pretty..hmnnn , what else?"

"ya...stop it. But Jae, Im so curious, you said you love her but how, why,?" 

'Good question...How? I dont know, I just feel it in my heart the moment I saw her three years ago...since she was a trainee..

Why? Because she's Sandara Park...adorable, fresh, cute, and crazy" And may I add sir..do you know the reason why I dont have a girlfriend a long time ago?"

"No...and I dont care"

"It's because I'm waiting for her dating ban to lift. Seriously sir...5 years? Thank heavens it was moved to three years"

"Are you mocking me? Do you want me to bring back the dating ban for another 3 years? Or maybe eternity..."

"hahahahhaha...kidding"

 

 

 

2 days after...



"Kyahhhhhhhhhh...girlsssss im so happy..he loves me, he loves me"

"We know Unnie, stop screaming and start praying that he will pass the test" said the leader

"Oh..I knew he would. he's so smart you know?"

"Are you sure unnie? And why are you so happy, did you talk to him ?'

"yesssss, last night. We went to our first date and it's so romantic. He bring me to his beach house and..."

"And what Sandara Park?" Bom give her an eye

"Well, he kissed me and declared his love for me, while watching the sun set ...hiyaaaaa"

"That's it...were outta here..." the three said in unison while leaving the still hyper rabbit





YGE Building testing room



Jaejoong's POV

I was right. Theyre not scary as people think. They think they can outsmart me? Huh...this test is so easy. By the way...I'm not kim Jaejoong for nothing. I prepared so much from it and get a liitle facts about YG arttists as well...



But minutes later when Jae begins his test...

"Fackkkk you YG artists"he screams in frustration

Now what? Right now, he know for sure that he is in trouble

No..erase ,erase, their love story is......doooooooooomeedddddd



















































YG 20 WAY TEST...

You need to answer at least ten questions...

The result is not negotiable





Q1...

Casual

Dara's real name...Sandara Park :)

Nick Name: Dara, Sandy, Dee, Tokki

Age: 31?

Name of fandom: Daralings, Parkers and now Krungerz

Position in 2NE1: Sweet Fresh Vocalist



Personal

Her ideal type...Flower boy type, younger than her

Name of best friend...who else, none other than the bominator

Her ideal guy: Won Bin and Kim Jaejoong ( true)

Her ideal place on dating: Han River, Beach

Her vital Satistics...next question please





The YG Artists Question..

Psy...She was born in Busan...name the capital of it and their recent population

TOP: her favorite movie of all time is Titanic. What is the exact time and day that it sinked in what Ocean?

GD: She practically spend most of her years in the Philippines, my question is how many islands they have?

P.S. High tide and Low tide

Hye Sun: her favorite Filipino food is Sinigang na Hipon...my question is what is the reason why people are allergic into it? What contain inside to make our body weak?

Seven: Dara said I was her ultimate idol back there in the Philippines , my question is..how many text votes she had on her final SCQ days?

Donnie: Dara noona is a great dancer (really) among YG artists, the question is, how high is her wheels that she wore during their Ugly performance in Inkigayo

Hwangssabu: Dara has been in exercising and Muay Thai these days, my question is, what is the name of the elephant that the King of Thailand currently petting?

Tablo: Do you believe that dinasours really exist ? If yes, how many years they live in this planet before they vanished?"

CL: Who do you think among us (YG artist) got hit the most by the magical flying slipper of YG sajangnim?

Bom: Name the exact day when Dara is grumpy because of her...red flag