A Downward Spiral, Part II

A Dong Bang Fantasy :)

Junsu pressed his face against the glass as Yunho slamed his fist down, "Those fires....they are not from MY people," he looked at the others, determination flashing in his eyes, "I don't know what's going on, but what I do know is this-now is a time to fight!!"

"We've got to go back-there are innocent lives in danger!!!"Micky made to stand up, but all he managed to do was wobble into Jae before both Gaia warrior and water prince fell to the bed.

 

Junsu shook his head at his  brothers, "I can get there first-when I get close enough from an aerial point, I can get more information-" "And I will rely it back to you two, because I will be going with Junsu," Changmin finished as Yunho raised his finger, "No arguments, leader; you need to come as well- see what we can do about those flames."

 

The leader nodded, "You two......" Yunho's words failed him as Micky stood up once more, an arm around Jae's shoulders, "Don't worry about us-we'll catch up when we get our second wind." "Right."

 

Junsu opened the balcony and took in a deep breath before turning to the others, his trademark smile on his face, "See you on the flipside!!Cowabungah~"

 

 

In the blink of an eye, the Sky warrior had jumped-straight into the sky- and leaving only a slight trail of circoculumbus clouds to show where he had gone. "This idiot-watching far too much Ninja Turtles...." Changmin muttered, but he turned and nodded as well to his older brethren before stepping forward and walking off the balcony, this time dropping straight into a portal that appeared from nowhere.

 

Jae pushed away Yunho's caring hands, "Go- those fires aren't dying down anytime soon," the eldest hid his pain as he said with a small smile, "Or do you want me to come and take all of the credit?"

 

That was all Yunho needed to hear- with a returning nod, the leader began to surround himself with a fiery aura as she stood on the balcony as well, "Don't be late-and that's an order."

 

Yunho jumped into the air-but unlike Junsu, who was actually flying, the leader simply made enough friction between wind thermals to propel himself through the air-much like the trajectory path of a comet or meteor, causing a brilliant streak of orange and red to fly across the sky, back to Korea. Jae focused all of his attention on Micky, who was going in and out again, "Maybe you should sit this one out-" Micky grabbed his arm, "The land is calling me......don't leave me here, please..."

 

Jae hesitated before opening the hotel room and bringing them both down in the elevator, the oldest surrporting all of his weight, "I will bring us there- but as soon as you faint again- I will freeze you myself and seal you in the ice caps, understand?" Micky mumbled, "If you can catch me first..." bringing a faint smile to the eldest's face as they stood on the sand and looked towards the ocean.

Fortunately for the two warriors, there was enough commotion from everyone else on the beach-people running around, screaming, taking pictures of the burning country, crying- that no one noticed two handsome singers taking deep breaths before jumping directly into the ocean, unnatural waves propelling them to Korea....