A Vacation....Or Something More?

A Dong Bang Fantasy :)

The large, SME bulding was a monster- practically leaning over the other skyscrapers in pure dominance, and if one stood the right way, their view would completely be blocked by shadow as the refelctor panels of the building blocked out all traces of sunlight, even in the middle of summer. People walking by the building would get a curious chill, before shuddering and hurrying away, and even the birds flying through the city refused to rest on it for any reason at all.

It was here, on the topmost floor of the building, where U-know Yunho found himself riding the elevator, and even though he worked there, the builing did nothing to alleviate his heartbeat as he heard this:

 

"Yunho, get in here please."

 

The leader was currently standing outside of the double doors to Lee Soo Man's, the chairman of SME, office, and as many wars as Yunho had fought in the past, he was still nervous when he woke up that morning and saw the text that said, Come to me, alone, 9 am sharp.

 

 

Taking a deep breath and exhaling, Yunho entered the office, where the oler man was looking out of a panoramic window over the city of Seoul, his hands clasped behind his back. "Lovely day, isn't it?" Lee said without turning around, and Yunho nodded respectfully as he answered, "Yes, sir- a great day to be alive, in fact." That last bit blurted out before he could help himself, and the leader flinched-

 

- but his heartrate slowed down by a fraction as Lee laughed outright and turned around, his hands now opening slowly and wide in a gesture of welcome, "So it is my boy- have a seat!!"

 

Feeling relieved, Yunho did as he was told, coming and sitting down in a comfortable chair in front of the big mahoghany desk separating himself from the CEO, and Lee sat down as well, coming and crossing his hands delicately in front of him as he peered into Yunho's face, "Tell me, my boy- what day is it today?"

Yunho replied, "It's April 13th, 2009 sir." Lee nodded enthusiastically, "Yes, yes it is-and how long have you and your crew been woorking for me?"

Yunho thought about it, "Close to 7 years, sir." Lee clapped, "Very good, and for that very reason, is why I have called you in this fine morning." The CEO's face grew solemn, "Concert sales are good, the fanbase is mighty, the Ballons' single is topping the charts all around the world, and everyone loves you-however, there is one problem that we must discuss-I can not sit on it any longer."

 Yunho-not a man to easily panic- panicked slightly, Has one of us blown our cover? Did he find out somehow? Is he firing us? How will we maintain our watch for evil? How will we-

The leader's thoughts were interrupted, as Lee's face broke out in a grin, "I'm giving you and your crew 3 weeks off!!!" If eyes could pop out of one's skull, Yunho was pretty sure that his would be looking up at his body from the floor,"......Excuse me, sir?"

 

The CEO leaned back in his chair as he said thoughtfully, "I've been looking over our company's records and made a shocking discovery-DBSK have yet to have a paid vacation together!!!I can't have my  performers working for so long without a break!!!" Lee handed Yunho a black binder, "Here's everything you'll need- passports, cash, plane information- I want you to charge everything on the company's credit card. Get everything that you'll ever want or need- basically, have fun and disappear for about a month or so, alright?"

 

Yunho stuttered, "But sir, what about performances and expenses-" But Lee waved him off, smiling, "Don't worry, I still ahve other performers-did yo uforget about f(x). SNSD, and our newest debuts Shinee?" The CEO's smile was warm as he gestured to the door, "Now go, have fun, and I don't want to hear from you until you've had your fun, alright?" Yunho smiled back and bowed, "Yes sir-and thanks a lot!!!" As soon as he excited the double door, Yunho jumped and whooped in the air, earning him stares from the cleaning staff and more than a few giggles as he dahsed out of the building with his news...

 

....."And now we can go anywhere we want to?!YAY I wanna go to Bora Bora and swim with the dolphins-" Junsu jumped off and dashed down the hallway to his room, with CHangmin drifting behind him, eating a hot dog, "You're excited to go and visit a place you can just FLY yourself to? Unbelievable.."

 

Yunho looked at the other two standing across from him in the hallway, and Micky smiled, "It does sound like a good idea-I'm game for anything, but before we go anywhere," the raven haired boy looked at Jaejoong pointedly, "You need to tell Yunho what's wrong." Jae, who was looking out of a window, was startled out of his thoughts as now the center of attention was on him, "Wha-what? I'm fine, really-"

 

Immediately, Yunho stood and put a hand gently underneath Jae's chin, "Jaejoong, we've known each other before time started-don't lie to me," in a softer voice, Yunho's eyes made contact with Jae's own orbs as he said, "What's wrong, Jae?"

 

Jae sighed and closed his eyes, pinching the area between his eyes before speaking, "I didn't want to say this in front of the younger ones, and cause unnecesary worry, but," he looked out the window again," The waters have been speaking to me lately. There's something coming, but-I can't tell what it is."

 

The eldest looked back at his brothers, "I can't shake this feeling- and it's pulling me even stronger than that of the Great War..." he shivered, and Yunho pulled him into a soothing hug, "Don't worry," he said, letting go and patting Micky on the back as well, "If you over think it, you'll stress youself out and your powers will fluctuate on you." The leader looked at his brothers-in arms, "Either way, we will be ready when the time comes. Until then, we've got a month to ourselves......what do you want to do first?"