Betrayal?Changmin?!

A Dong Bang Fantasy :)

Junsu's jaw dropped, and Micky's jaw wasn't far from following as a massive thing started to descend from the sky, making its way in a smoky, downwards spiral towards the center of town. 

It looked as though this massive mixture of nimbus clouds and ashes blotted out even the sun, as people began to scream and scatter this way and that, streetlights began to flicker on and off, the hum of the capital city's power fluctuating and ringing though the sky and off its skyscrapers as everything the funnel monstrosity touched just paled, collapsing before the thing's mystic energies.

Micky knelt to the ground, spreading a palm down on the warm asphalt as his eyes darkened, "Guys, the earth......she suffers because of this.  We've gotta end this quickly, this evil..." the baritone shuddered as nearby, a park was touched in passing by one of the dark clouds, and the shrubbery died, withering into husks before their eyes.

Yunho was the first to recover from the shock-

-grabbing Jaejoong's arm, because it was the eldest who was standing closest to him, he shook him lightly as he addressed his team, "C'mon, we need to get to the center of Seoul immediately." The man began to heat up as Changmin looked lost in thought, "Hyung, I still can't reach out to you guys mentally.......I...."

Jaejoong smiled at his maknae, taking heart from the leader's courage, "it doesn't matter anymore, right? We are standing together, and that's all that matters,besides," he ruffled the youngest's hair playfully, "You are getting so tall now, I couldn't lose you in a crowd, even if I tried." In a softer voice, Jaejong added, "......Even if I was blind and deaf, I'd always find you-I promise, Changdola."

Tears welled up in the maknae's eyes, and he covered up by punching Jaejoong in the arm, but with no real heat as Changmin muttered, "Idiot hyung..."

Unexpectedly, it was Yunho who laughed, "What is up with this Korean Drama I see before me? Why are you speaking as though you will die soon, Jaejoong?" The leader cracked his knuckles, "We've faced worse than this:it's the same enemy as long ago, my friends-just new tricks, is all it is."

Junsu straightened up, "Hyung is right-we can do it!!!!"

The man of air shouted as he called a mini-tornado around himself and Yoochun, "Last one there has to buy meat for dinner tonight!!!!"

With a powerful gust of wind, the soccer player launched himself up into the sky, grabbing onto the back of Yoochun's shirt as the baritone realized at the last minute what was happening, "But Junsu-ah, you know I'm scared of heeeeeiiiiiights-"

The duo were gone as Yunho nodded to Jaejoong, "You take the baby-continue your weird little reunion," Changmin's ears heated up as he stammered, "Yah- I am not a baby!!!" Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Changmin's shoulders as a nearby fire hydrant exploded, wrapping the two in a stream of cerulean water as the eldest murmured into his ear, "You're our youngest, Changmin, our pride and joy..."

The water stream took off down the street as Yunho heated himself up and streaked off into the sky, following the air thermals that Junsu left behind like a speeding comet............

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Junsu and Micky landed first, just as Jaejoong pulled up in his aqua sphere, and Yunho landed last. The soccer player laughed as he pointed at the leader, "You're paying tonight!!!!" Micky wobbled to his feet, "Ugh, please give me a warning next time you decide to put my stomach in my chest, Junsu-ah..."

Yunho patted his back in consolation as Changmin looked around in wonder, "What happened here.....?"

Indeed, as the 5 warriors looked around, it was as though all the color had been out of the world. Everything moved and looked as though it was a 1920's cartoon-varying in different shades of black, white and gray, everything and anyone around them was moving in slow motion.

An onyx cat was being chased by an ivory dog while a couple walking down the street was moving at a snail's pace, the man laughing at his girlfriend as her icecream fell slowly-slwoly, to the earth, DB5K watched as the scoop fell of the cone in a spiraling motion midair, the greyish texture of the delicacy making it look like a planet in orbit. A group of people playing badminton were experiencing the same thing-

-the ball was resonating in the hoop, spinning against the ring, but never falling though the net as some street musicians played a piece to a live audience, who are all moving at an incredibly slow pace.....

Junsu spoke for everyone when he asked, "What the is going on?"

Jaejoong didn't even look at the scenery, as Changmin suddenly dropped to his knees, his hands shaking, "Changmin? What's wrong?"

All eyes turned ot the maknae, who was looking at his palms as though they were someone else's entirely, ".................I.........I..."

Yunho went over to him, "Changmin!!!What happened? Are you hurt?" the leader reached out to touch him-

-but an invisible force pushed him away, as the leader was tossed into a nearby car, bouncing off the hood and rolling to a stop against a brick store front.

Yoochun stepped forward, "The -?!" He let out a curse as a shadowy hand reached out of the ground and grabbed his leg, twisting his body and tossing him away into a tree as Junsu yanked on Jaejoong's arm-

-pulling him away from a tendril that reached for him not even a second after the one that grabbed Yoochun; Yunho recovered and punched a blazing fist into the first tendril as more shot up-

Jaejoong broke a few more fire hydrants as he summoned water to fire powerful hydro blasts in every direction as Yoochun battled the tendrils with his own earthly vines-

-"Changmin!!!" Junsu swooped in from the air and came down in a dive, trying to grab the maknae out of harm's way-

-but to everyone's surprise, Changmin stood up and put out a hand to stop Junsu-

-the Air Champion was knocked flat on his back as he ran into an opaque wall that the maknae just put up-

-"Junsu.....oomph!!!!"Micky was attacked again, and Changmin stood up slowly as the tendrils started to come up from the ground, his eyes completely black, and the baritone yelled at him, "Changmin-snap out of it!!!!"

- But to everyone's surprise, Changmin turned and yelled up at the sky, "This isn't what I wanted, Master-NONE of this!!!!Stop this now!!!"

The tendrils stopped as though frozen in time, and Junsu was helped to his feet by Jaejoong ad Yunho growled, ".....Changmin.........of course," the leader folded his arms, his eyes ablaze as he spoke aloud, "Only someone from the Void has the power to manipulate time and space like this......"

The Man from the Mantle Core powered up a fist and punched a nearby wall, as the environment around them still moved in painfully slow motion, ".............Changmin........what is going on?"

Changmin looked at the ground, biting his lip as his eyes cleared up, and Jaejoong stepped forward, "Honey, you have to tell us-"

Changmin only shook his head and stepped back,".............I......no, I can't."He looked up at everyone with the ghost of sarcasm in his face, "I won't."

Yunho stepped forward, ".......If I have to beat it out of you, then I will. The earth is in danger, Changdola-we don't have time for this!!!"

The leader stepepd forward, or at least he tried to-

-but he found that he was rooted to the spot, petrified from his feet to his head as he grunted, the force of something powerful holding him in place as he let out a curse, and  Changmin shook his head, "I'm sorry, but.......this-"

"This is what it's come down to."

And from around a corner, out stepped.......Changmin.