↳ Chapter one; New girl group?

↳ Primadonna {프리마돈나} ❋ SM Entertainment's New Girl group ❋ Story will start soon ❋ Members chosen


 

 

001

New Girl Group?

The making of SM's new girl group...

 

 

 

Author's P.O.V

Foot steps could be heard as BoA walked to Lee So Man's office. She stopped in front of a big white door then gently knocked on it. "Come in," A voice inside the room said. She nodded to herself before opening the door.

"I need to talk to you about something.." The man trailed his voice as BoA walked to the comfortable chair in front of Lee Soo Man. "What is it?" BoA asked suspiciously as she sat down. "I've been planning to debut a new girl group," He gave BoA a yellow paper.

"Primadonna?" BoA tilted her head to left after reading the name of the group. Lee Soo Man nodded his head, "Yes. There will be six girls," He paused. "And I want you to choose the girls." BoA looked at him for a second or two before nodding her head, "I will."

Kathleen walked to sofa to rest after practising. She wiped all her sweats. All the girls were in the practise room, training.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Seungmi. She's a staff in SM and also a good friend of the girls. "Hi!" She greeted happily and all the girls greeted her as cheerful as they always are. "BoA-ssi wants to see some of you.." She paused, she looked at the paper in her hand before continue speaking, "Hee Sun, Jung Hyun, So Jung, Stephanie, Mallory and Madeleine.."

Slowly, the girls stood up and went to BoA's office. So Jung gently knocked on the door before walking into the office, followed by the others. They shifted uncomfortable on the sofa, nervous of what is going to happen.

Then, BoA walked in. Immediately, the girls stood up and bow to her, "Oh? You're already here?" She walked sat on the sofa at the center, "We are.. planning to debut a new girl group, Primadonna.." 

"It's hard to choose the members but I've decided the girls who are going to debut in the group.." She smiled, "Girls, you all are going to debut!" Hearing that, the girls stood up. They hugged each other. 

"W-we want to thank you for choosing us.. It means a lot to us.." Lena said and smiled, while the rest nod as smiles were plastered on their faces.

"It's nothing.. You all are very talented!" BoA grinned as she opened her arms for a hug. 


 

● ●

>>Author's note

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I am really sorry for the late update! I was really busy with school.. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, even if it's boring and short.. I have this weird feeling in me.. I feel like I've disappointed you guys (the members).. I mean like all of you are expecting so much from me and this is what I give you.. I'm sorry.. 

A few paragraphs at the end were rushed.. Don't forget to comment! Talk to you guys in the next chapter! <3

xoxo, Steph