Fooled

Oppa, Please Look at Me Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Hana is looking for the person who throw that thing to her when she caught Lee Ho Won smirking. She had known that it is him. He had bullied her for several times. He never get bored in bullying her, and she don’t have the guts to yell at them or even talk back to them. She is so afraid to face them. But in her heart, she really want to kill all of them.

 

“Just wait until I’m explode” She murmured.

 

Hana walked off to the class ignoring everybody. She feel that she want to cry. Luckily, the time passed as fast as she wished. The “end of the class” bell has rung indicating that the students can go home now. Hana pack her things into her bag and walk home.

 

Hana’s(your) POV

When I reach the front gate of the house, I saw Ji Eun’s car also arrived from a far. I didn’t see her and her gang at school this morning. Her gang usually bully me whenever they saw me, whether in the class or cafeteria. I decided to walk into the house quickly to avoid her. I really don’t like to talk to her.

 

I quickly take a bath and busy preparing myself for the family meetings. I look at the clock, it’s still 5 P.M. So, I decided to watch some TV shows. After sometime, I heard the knock on my door. When I open it, the maid tell me that the guest will come soon and grandma was calling me to go downstairs.

 

I quickly go downstairs and sit on one of the couch. I never get to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter