Winter Break..

High School of Sufferings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter Break has started, Kumon Homework piles up... though that doesn't bother me... however one of my teachers assigned English Homework... she even said herself she doesn't like assigning homework over the break because you can forget and lose things... she still did. She assigned us 7 summaries of the 7 short stories we have read... most of them we already wrote summaries on but she wants us to rewrite it all on 2 sheets of paper... best winter break ever. S., this afternoon i asked of anyone wanted to go to the Mall with me but most of them said maybe so i am unsure... Anyways its the day after Boxing Day... the 24th was my baby cousin's birthday, then X-mas then, Boxing Day... and today is today.. WHICH is S's birthday... wow......^.^ what a coincidence. So,last night... my dad parked outside our apartments and we saw a young couple around 16-18 years old walking by and my dad was like..." Don't learn from people from these! They probably did'nt ask permission from their parents! DON'T DATE UNTIL AFTER OR DURING COLLEGE! Best if after college!" and i was like " Oh. Dad... you don't understand...as you can see i don't think anyone would want to date me... also i want to date an idol... or maybe someone that is talented like an idol... i have very high standards! ^.^ Don't worry about me!"

That was exactly what happened and my sister just nodded her head in agreement about what i just said about myself... she also said that i want to find someone likely korean.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter