First Few Days

High School of Sufferings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIGH SCHOOL. When you finally feel like a teenager. I am Katie, a freshman.

 

The first few days, days of meeting new people and getting to know each other. You would have to live in the catchment area or go to one of the catchment schools. But, i went to an elementary school that was'nt in the area of my present school. I just lived in the area, like some of my friends. I was happy to be in this school, and so was my parents. I liked the school because I did'nt want to go to the other school, the school that most of my enemies are now attending. They hated me and i hated them. At least we acknowledged that. My parents liked the schoo because they had the IB program for super smart kids. Truth is you don't need to be Albert Einstein, just have good grades. My parents wants me to be in the program.

Some of my friends from elementary school came to. One was actually my past enemy. This one girl was friends with an other. the other was so mean to me and my old friends. That girl left to another school. Good riddens. Now, the past enemy is really good friends with me, we are always sitting with each other at lunch and talking in class. 

People change when time flies by.

We go to an Advisory class for the first 2 days and get our schedules. We were pretty happy with it. However, some schedules were changed for some students, including one of my friends. Now she is in Socials instead of P.E. with us... Bummer. I didn't get mine chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter