Chapter 5

Secret Garden~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaesuk, Gwangsoo, Gary and Jongkook reached the hospital Jihyo was admitted to.

They rushed to the reception and asked where Jihyo's ward was.

The nurse told them she was still under going operation at the operation theatre.

Outside the operation ward, Jaesuk was wailing really badly. "Why didn't I took care of her well?"

Soon, the doctor came out of the operation centre. 

"Doctor! How is my sister?!" Jaesuk immediately asked.

"She's out of danger, but we don't know when will she wake from her coma, it might take her a day, a month, or maybe a year."

Jaesuk was loss for words, Jihyo was then admitted to a normal ward. Jaesuk, Jongkook, Gwangsoo and Gary went to her ward. 

"Jihyo yah, please wake up soon so you can go back safely with us..." Jaesuk told his unconscious sister.

"Hyung... Jihyo will be fine..." Gwangsoo assured him.

-

Soon, it was already 6 days passed and Jihyo hasn't awake from her coma. Jaesuk went to the hospital and asked the doctor, "Because we are from South Korea, can you appoint a doctor or nurse to update me on Jihyo's condition every 2 weeks?" 

The doctor then got a nurse to take care of Jihyo and she'll inform about Jihyo's condition to Jaesuk. He then passed all her belongings to the nurse and thanked them.

2 weeks passed, Jaesuk and his friends had to return back. Before they left for the airport, Jaesuk went to Jihyo's ward and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter