Chapter 1

Secret Garden~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaesuk ah... Remember to take care of your sister... Wear more clothes if the weather there is cold okay?" Jaesuk's mother reminded the 20 year old Jaesuk while at the airport.

"Mom, don't worry. I'll take care of her. Promise." he assured his worried mom, "Mom my friends are waiting for me at the Departure hall... We'll leave first."

Jihyo ran towards her mom and hugged her, "Mom... Take care of yourself... We'll be back safely in 14 days..." she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Yes I will... Now it's time to go... Have fun! And remember to write!" Their mom cried as they walked in the departure hall.

"Mom! See you!" Jaesuk and Jihyo waved.

"Hold on!" Their mom stopped them, she handed Jihyo a paperbag. "I've prepared you some breakfast... If you're hungry during the flight you can eat it." Their mom smiled.

"Neh..." Jihyo started tearing again as she handed her the paperbag. "Mom, I wished you could go..." 

"Ok... Time to go already. Joohyun is still waiting at home for me..." 

This time Jihyo and Jaesuk really entered the departure hall, after the officers checked their passport, they waved to their mom from the glass door.

"Jihyo yah, don't be upset. We'll see mom, dad and Joohyun in 2 weeks time..."

She nodded her head.

"After this passport check we'll go look for my friends."

"Ok..." she replied softly.

-

The passport check was done a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter