Twins

And Even If I Crash ...

 

 
Time
 
Yazmin stood there for a short while before one of the boys got up. 
 
"Its really nice to finally meet you, I'm Dongwoon. Gikwangs roommate. Your brother told us allot about you. I am sorry about your fall, we will all make your stay here very much a comfy one!" Dongwoon smiled hugging the girl who was still in shock. 
 
"Thank you, all I really need right now I to lay down my back is killing me." Yazmin pulled her hair down infront of her face hiding the fact she wanted to cry, being too brave to show any emotion even if she was now with her new roommates. 
 
"Yes of course, you'll be rooming with group leader Doojoon. He is so laid back, you will learn lots from him!" Dongwoon smiled taking Yazmin's bags leading her to the large room, both sides had queen sized beds one with black silk bedding the other with red silk bedding. 
 
The red one had a welcome basket on it, the dressers were on opposite sides of the room the one closest to the beds were for whome ever owned the bed. A small bathroom was located just off the room as well, with a walk in closet two walls one for Doojoon, the other for Yazmin. 
 
"Wow, this is so big. I don't need a big room! I just need a soft matress for my back. I am of no need for any special treatment!" Yazmin shook a little as her back began to trouble her again. 
 
"You are of shock miss, you deserve it and all of the people who live in this building have the same style and type of room as you!" Gikwang spoke up. 
 
"Guys can I have a moment with my sister?" Yoseob asked walking towards his sister who backed away a few steps. 
 
"Dude I don't think she wants to talk to you." Hyunseung laughed. 
 
"Shut up Hyunseung, everyone back to sleep. You have nothing better to do anyway, allow them to talk there must me hundreds of things they have to catch up on. Give them some space, you all can harass our new roommate later. Welcome to the madness Yazmin. I'm a good roommate don't worry I won't tease you for being this guy's twin." Doojoon spoke sternly to s but then sweetly to Yazmin while punching Yoseob's arms playfully. 
 
Yazmin smiled up at the slightly taller boy who gave her a small hug before leaving the room closing the door allowing the twins to have some privacy. 
 
"Yazmin I'm sorry. I know I should have called you but your trainer said you weren't allowed to talk to anyone while preparing for the olympics. I watched your training videos, thats the most I could do. I saw you were weak, your team mates warned me. I saw you at the olympics, Suji, Jia and Doojoon were with me when you were doing your bars routine, they were in a special VIP section while I was sitting in a special area next to your spot. I saw you tremble and caught you when you fell. I could feel you were weak and needed me! Please do not be angry. I know I am a terrible brother for not fighting to be by yourside but please forgive me. I work so hard to keep you here with me. Your trainer said you are here for one year and if you choose to stay you won't have to go back there! That acadamy made you someone not my sister!" Yoseob took his twins hand crying as they both sat on Yazmin's bed. 
 
Yazmin looked at her brother who was wearing the necklace she had gotten him for his fifth birthday, she had one just like it. It was half a heart and half a body, she was wearing the other half, because as kids they were never apart and so much alike, the only way you could tell them apart was her hair and much more delicate features. 
 
"Seobie." Was the only word she sad before wrapping her good arm around him crying, releasing ten years worth of stress and tears. 
 
"I missed you Yazzy. Remember when umma and appa used to dress us in matching outfits and we'd dance for them?" the crying boy managed to smile. 
 
"Omo and they would try to give us seporate rooms but we always kept going back to eachother!" Yazmin remembered their childhood. 
 
"I miss them." they sad insync, their parents had died in a terrible car crash just when Yazmin had been put into the gymnastics acadamy and when Yoseob had been scouted by JYP. 
 
"When they died it was like we both did as well, you got adopted by your coach and me by my company." Yoseob sighed.
 
"And both made us monsters. And yet you still knew me well enough to know that I was weak." Yazmin looked at her brother before putting her head on his shoulder. 
 
"I always know Yaz, remember we are two halfs of the same moon. We both shine in our own light but we are brightest together." He smiled holding his little sister, he was older by ten minutes. 
 
"Its weird not being at the gym. If I was there now I'd be eating an extra carrot stick for my win." Yazmin looked around the room oddly feeling at home. 
 
"An extra carrot stick? Thats not alot." Yoseob looked at his sister who was wearing a very baggy shirt, he tried to ignore the things he was thinking. 
 
'My sister is NOT one of those girls who starves themselfs! She is better then that!' he shook his head.
 
"Yah, umm the gym had lots of good veggies, we ate tons of them an extra carrot stick was like a whole meal." Yazmin stuttered. 
 
Yoseob shook himself, -Thats right Yaz, no hurting yourself- he thought.
 
"Well a whole meal here is two plates at an all you can eat buffet, though we all train and work off the calories." he laughed.
 
"It's really good to have you back Yaz. You should rest, you look exhausted. I'll be across the hall in my room with Hyunseung and Junhyung if you need me." Yoseob kissed his sisters forehead holding her tightly for a moment. 
 
"Seobie, can you hold me until I sleep, like we did when we were little?" Yazmin cried in a small voice, trembling under her brothers gaze holding guilt that could kill her. 
 
"Of course, I'll let Doojoon know he can come back in to bed okay? He won't hurt you, he's my best friend." Yoseob promised the shaky little girl. 
 
Yazmin nodded while Yoseob opened the door, his roommates had gone back to sleep all but Doojoon who was on the couch almost asleep. 
 
"Doojoon hyung, come on back to bed you go." Yoseob lifted his hyung off the couch helping him back to bed, within minutes he was back to sleep. 
 
Yazmin was half asleep on her bed hiding her body beneath her blanket. Yoseob laid ontop of the blankets pulling his sister close as she began to cry softly as she fell asleep. 
 
"Shhh honey, Seobie is here." He would smile rubbing his sister back softly until she fell asleep. 
 
It felt good to have her back in his life, -Umma, appa. I promise she is safe. I won't let her hurt again- He smiled proudly and protectivly before falling asleep dreaming of a happy life for him and his now safe twin.