Roommates.

And Even If I Crash ...

 

Roommates. 
 
Manager Mong gathered the members in the living room of their dorm. Everyone was still in their night clothes as they had only just woken up, today was an offday for B2ST. Dongwoon had his head on Gikwangs shoulder as most were still asleep. All but Doojoon and Yoseob who had somewhat of an idea what was going on. 
 
"Yoseob, your sister was released from the hospital, her doctors have released her into our care. She is not allowed to return to her gym for an entire year. This will give her time to persue a new career, in training all of you. As well as working with Miss A so she may have some female friends. When she was a gymnast she was not allowed to have friends, only compition. This is a new start for her. So everyone please welcome her, she is having a hard time with this." 
 
The older man smiled hearing a slight knock on the door, while a small girl wearing her hair in pig tails walked in with a light blue pair of shorts and a white t-shirt on. Dragging a suitcase behind her with the arm that was not in sling she looked around to see the six tired roommates on the red couches and the manager in the middle of the room. 
 
"Good morning Yazmin. I trust your travels here were of good rest, these are your roommates and the boys you will live with for the next year. Gikwang, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Junhyung and I hope you know your brother Yoseob. Boys this is Yazmin, Yoseob's twin sister." Manager Mong smiled helping Yazmin bring her bags into the dorm setting them down next to the couch her brother was sitting on. 
 
Yoseob looked at his sister long enough for her to look away. 
 
Yazmin bowed softly while each boy waved to her. 
 
"I'm sorry if I am any inconveniance to you all, I will stay out of the was I understand you have busy sceduals." Yazmin bowed again. 
 
"On the contrary my dear, you will be attending their sceduals with them. But we cannot allow the public to know of you, not yet. Your fall has brought some attention you do not need. Your very much a hero to our nation but there are still questions as to why you fell. Now that the introductions have been done your brother will see to it that you will settle in and then you all are off for the day. You'll like it here Yazmin. JYP and Cube family are very friendly have you met anyone here yet?" The man was full of smiles today which was very normal for Manager Mong. 
 
"Yes, I met Suji and Jia from Miss A they helped me find the dorm. They are very nice. " Yazmin forced a smile, Jia was good to her, she just didn't know much on what to think of Suji yet. She was not at fault for Yoseob for not telling her but still in a sister like sense she had the right to be a little annoyed that her brother had not told her he had a girlfriend of this length of time!
 
"How wonderful! I can see you and Jia being good friends, she has somewhat of the same experiances you do. I will leave you all now, Suji may be over later. I presume your brother has told you about their relationship?" Manager Mong looked to Yoseob who's jaw dropped. 
 
"Oh yes sir he did, I believe they are such a wonderful couple!" Yazmin faked a giggle pouting at her brother. 
 
"Ah such a beauty young love is! Enjoy your day, and welcome to your new home young Yazmin." Manager Mong laughed patting the girl's shoulder before leaving the dorm closing the door behind him. 
 
Now this was the real start.