Brother?

And Even If I Crash ...

 

Brother!
 
Yazmin walked into the building they had just spent two hours driving to, it was 7am local time in Seoul and everyone in the dorms was just awakening as sceduals were beginnning. The dorm housed all of Cube's artists and trainees as well as JYP's. 
 
Yazmin looked around feeling lost as she accidently tripped up in someone sitting on the ground, but someone grabbed her before she fell. 
 
"I'm so sorry. I'm new here." Yazmin bowed to the girl who had been sitting on the ground in the hallway. Then she turned to bow to the girl who had caught her. The two were wearing matching outfits, one had long orange hair while the other had long black hair. 
 
"Its okay, I shouldn't have been sitting on the ground. You do look new, where are my manners. I am Suji and this is Jia we are from Miss A. What group are you from?" Suji asked. 
 
"I am not from a group, I am Yang Yazmin. I am supposed to be rooming with B2ST. I don't know why.. I bearly remember my own name right now." Yazmin flinched from pain. 
 
"OMO Unnie! She is the gymnast that is living with the guys! She is Yoeseob oppas twin!" Suji exclaimed hyperly. 
 
"You do look like Yoseob, we were there when you fell. How are you feeling?" Jia looked concerned to the girl with her arm in a sling and braces on her wrists. 
 
"I'm okay, the pain medication I am on is strong so it is not so bad. I don't even remember my fall. How do you know Yoseob?" Yazmin asked as Suji began to stand up. 
 
"He's my oppa, we've been dating almost a year. He talks about you all the time, about how his sister is some amazing gymnast. But also that you weren't allowed to call him anymore."  Suji looked to Yazmin who was near tears. 
 
"Thats what he said? That I didn't call?" She asked before Jia could look at Suji. 
 
"Go to the dorm, get Fei and Min our car will be here in a minute. I'll show Yazmin where to go." Jia waved her dongsaeng off before she could do any more damage. 
 
Yazmin was already crying. 
 
"See you soon Yazmin unnie, you'll like the B2ST oppas they are super fun!" Suji smiled waving goodbye.  
 
"Don't mind her, she is only a junior. I know what its like to be seporated from family, my family is all the way in China. If you ever want to talk we live next door to you. If you can't remember certain things I can help, I was there when you fell. I saw your brother catch you. He was sitting next to your coach. Suji and I had special permission to be with him that day because all he wanted to do was see his twin sister win the gold." Jia smiled leading Yazmin to the door labled B2ST which was next door to their door. 
 
"Thank you Jia. Whenever your scedual is free and you want to dance I'm decent. I need to be professional to win floor events, it is my best." the smaller girl laughed. 
 
"I'd like that, you are going to be training dancers so that should be good. Show us entertainers what wins gold medals." Jia laughed hugging Yazmin. 
 
"Anytime you need me just walk on in, you have a pass key for the building because of your new job. I have to go, I am late for a show. See you later Yaz dongsaengie!" the orange haired girl waved walking down the hall while Yazmin braced herself for what she was about to face. 
 
"Here goes nothing."