No, no, no, no.

Mistake

Jessica's POV:

I ran through the building to look for her but I couldn't find her anywhere. I ran out of the building and was going to cross a crosswalk. 

-BEEP BEEP- I turned around and saw a girl laying on the floor with a pool of blood. I observed her and my eyes landed on her finger, that ring!

"No, no, no, no," I cried as I ran towards the body. I reached over  my shaking hand and pushed her hair to the side. I cried harder and pulled her into my embrace. 

"Jessi," she whispered reaching her hand towards me and I grabbed onto it.

"Stay with me Fany, everything will be fine." I cried.

My trembling hand grabbed my phone and called for ambulance then the girls.

"Fany," I cried, "got hit by a car, I need you girls here right now." It became silent all of a sudden.

"Pali! She's dying! Pali-ah!" I cried harder dropping the phone and hugged her.

"Fany-ahh," I cried harder, "wake up, please!" I shook her and cried harder.

 

Snsd's POV:

Taeyeon's phone rang and she picked up, tears started to form and fall. 

"Unnie," called Seohyun but she didn't replied and grabbed the phone. Tears run down her cheeks.

"Unnie!" Cried Seohyun but Taeyeon didn't replied and cried. Seohyun ran off.

"Seohyun!" Called the confused members.

"Taeyeon what's going on?" Asked Sunny.

"Unnie!" Cried Yoona, but Taeyeon didn't reply and cried harder. With that Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung ran off.

"I'm sorry we'll be taking our leave, on behalf of my members I apologized for their behaviors. Enjoy your night," apologized Taeyeon as she, Sunny, and Hyoyeon bowed and ran off.