The Reunion

Mistake

Tiffany's POV:

We finished our performance and headed backstage where the rest of the artists were gather. Everyone was going to a dinner party. I headed into the changing room and changed into a creamy chiffon maxi shirt and a creamy knitted sweater matching it with a brown ankle boots. I headed out first to greet the other artist.

"Hey baby girl." That voice. I turned around, it was him... he's back.

"No." I shook my head.

"Tiff, baby hear me out," he said.

"I gave you the chances to 4 years ago. I called and called, waited and waited." I said.

"Please baby, just listen." He said.

"You left me without a word Jay," I cried. 

"You wouldn't know what I was going through!" He exploded. He blew it.

I backed away from him, shaking my head. That's right I didn't, I ran off.

"Tiffany," yelled my members but it didn't stop me. 

 

Jessica's POV:

"Jay.. Tiffany knew what you were going through. She was your girlfriend for god sake!" Said Taeyeon. 

"Why the hell are you here?" I glared at him.

"I needed to talk to Tiffany." Jay replied.

"Leave!" I growled.

"Look Jessi-" he began.

"No you look! Stay the hell away from her! She's too fragile for you! All you're going to do is hurt her!" I yelled.

"She was there for you when you needed someone but you pushed her away. Where were you when she needed you? Gone! You left her! Without a damn word!" I yelled.

"I picked up all the broken pieces you caused!" I walked up to him and poked his chest harshly.

"I consoled and coxed her to sleep every night!" I poked him again.

"I stayed by her side!" I poked him harshly one last time.

"Jessica stop it," Taeyeon said calmly.

"Did you know how it feels to see her broken and crying? It felt like someone has taken my heart out and squeezed it!" I cried.

"Stop it Jessica stop it! I said stop!" Cried Taeyeon with the girls crying in the back.

"No! I won't! She was living like hell the past 4 years. I finally got her back.. but why do you have to come back? Why Jay? She've had enough pain to the point she's vulnerable and broken!" I cried.

"Enough Jessica, enough." Cried Taeyeon. Remembering Tiffany I ran off to look for her.