Chapter 14

Whatever We Are

Because boners...


 It’s the first day of the new semester, Kyungsoo just finished all of her classes for the day and is currently waiting for Jongin at their tree spot. Jongin had texted her during her last class to meet him there. To their luck or maybe not, they don't have any classes together. Kyungsoo is mostly taking classes for her Nursing Major while Jongin is taking things for Engineering. The only time they see each other is before school when Jongin picks her up and after school when they go home together, by home she means her house, which the boy recently calls home too.  

There’s nothing that really changed between them after the whole Chanyeol thing. In fact, after breakfast that day, Chanyeol left but not after teasing Kyungsoo about ‘getting it on’ with Jongin, she gladly shoves him out of her house in return. After he left, Jongin followed saying he needs to do some errands for his mom which Kyungsoo calls bull but she let him be. Then everything kind of went back to normal. Like before, Jongin and Kyungsoo as bestfriend.

Although Kyungsoo is content with what they have now but she’ll be happier if they were together. Kyungsoo wants more, she needs more of Jongin. All she does now is daydream of the way Jongin kisses her, the sound he makes when he moans out her name, and just his touch. She prays to whoever is up there to make all of her dreams come true. Fast.

Kyungsoo sighs for the nth time at the same time looking at her phone in case Jongin calls. She really doesn’t mind waiting for him but her feet hurts soo much from walking all over the school. Add to that, she’s wearing wedges 3 inches high. Baekhyun said she would look cute for Jongin. Luhan said it would make her legs look long. But they never mention the pain of looking cute and having long legs. Kyungsoo knows no matter what she does, she’ll forever be the shorty of the group and Jongin likes that. So she likes it too.


Jongin makes his way to their spot, already seeing the frown on Kyungsoo’s face. To his luck Kyungsoo has her back on him and he takes this chance to sneak up behind her giving her a back hug and kiss on the cheek.

“What the heck!” Kyungsoo lost 10 years of her life but when she turns her head and sees Jongin smilling down at her, she could care less. Jongin tells her to get up soo that he was now the one seating and Kyungsoo seating on his lap.

After settling, she leans into the hug, placing her arms on top of Jongin as the guy rest his chin on her shoulder.

The way they are right now may look romantic and peaceful but Kyungsoo’s insides feels like fireworks going off. Her is literally on top of Jongin’s bulge and what drives her more insane is how Jongin’s hand is resting on her inner thigh, like just inches away from her down under. Again, Luhan and Baekhyun said she would look good in a mini dress.  Nobody should take those two’s fashion advice unless you want to look like a call girl.

“Sorry I was late. My Professor was being a today” Jongin said then proceeded to leave little kisses all over Kyungsoo’s expose shoulder.

“It’s kay. Its not like I waited for an hour. Yeah totally fine” She replies with sarcasm.

Trying real hard to ignore the kisses Jongin is giving her and how she gets goosebumps from it.

“I said I was sorry” Jongin pouts. He untangles his arms from Kyungsoo and started to rub her arms to make the goosebumps go away.

He doesn’t like how Kyungsoo is wearing something that shows a lot of her skin. But at the sametime he likes how she tries to fix herself for him, which she doesn’t need because natural Kyungsoo is the best. When Jongin saw her first thing in the morning, he told her that she looks beautiful and y but she wave him off saying ‘he should enjoy it for it might be the last one’ and boy is he enjoying himself right now when he’s touching every part of Kyungsoo’s skin that is showing.

“How should you make it up then?” Kyungsoo turns her head to see Jongin still with his pout.

She wants to kiss it. Jongin’s lips are soo tempting that she finds herself staring at those sinful lips. Before Jongin can even open his mouth to say something, Kyungsoo stops him with her lips, pressed hard on his.

“What was that for?” Jongin ask when the girl seating on his lap finally move away.

Oh god that was embarrassing Kyungsoo you’re soo stupid. Stupid. Stupid! Kyungsoo scolds herself.

Kyungsoo turns her body and is now chest to chest with Jongin. She wraps her legs around his waist and hid her face on the crook of Jongin’s neck. She’s thankful that their spot is somewhat hidden because the way she’s sitting right now is soo un-lady like and people might think wrong.

“Nothing” she mumbles against the skin. Jongin chuckled at the silliness of the girl he loves. If you ask him, he take Kyungsoo’s kisses in any given day and time. Spontaneous kisses are the best ones and what she did right now turn him on.


“Jongin, I can feel it” Kyungsoo sighs. Seriously, this is not the time for this. Not in school.

“Not my fault” She lifts her head up to glare at the boy who just shrugged his shoulder.

If just her on top of Jongin’s bulge makes her inside go crazy, what more now when her is literally next to Jongin’s with just their clothing (underwear for Kyungsoo) in between.

“Kyung, I think its best for you to get off of me. I mean I would love for you to ride me up and you know but since we’re at school right now we can’t do anything. So just get off before it gets harder

She quickly gets off of Jongin, pulling her dress down when her feet meets the ground.

“What are you going to do with that” Kyungsoo points at ‘that’. it’s probably the first time she sees a through a clothing. She did feel Jongin’s jr. during the incident at her house but she didn’t actually have a chance to look at it but now that she does, Kyungsoo gulps with the size of it. And it’s not even fully erect!

“U-uhm just wait it will go down right now. Let me just think of stupid things” it turns out the ‘stupid things’ is Sehun’s face. Jongin kept saying ‘think of Sehun’s face’ like a mantra and soon enough his is gone.

“Are you serious right now?” She looks at Jongin with worried face.

“It works every time bae” Jongin smirks at her.

If Kyungsoo was not hungry she would ask him what the hell ‘bae’ means. Maybe is a short term for babe? But that just sounds stupid. All she can think about right now is food food food.

“Jong, I’m hungry. Feed me” You see if Kyungsoo has a dirty mind then that sentence would have mean something else. But since Jongin knows that Kyungsoo is clueless then she really means she’s hungry for food and not some other meat that he willingly will give her

Jongin grabs Kyungsoo’s purse with his right hand and Kyungsoo’s hands with his left leading her towards his car.

“C’mon lets go to the café and get something to eat.”

“is Yixing Unnie going to be there?” Kyungsoo playful ask which made Jongin roll his eyes.

“No she’s already back at her school thank you very much”

“Just making sure” She smiles and hugs Jongin’s arm


As they make their way to the parking lot, they happen to see a couple making out. The girl was leaning on the car and the guy, which Kyungsoo hope was her boyfriend, is hovering her. Let’s just say that the couple didn’t really mind the PDA they’re showing to the rest of the world. Kyungsoo cringes just looking at how the couple eats each other’s face.

Maybe because she’s naïve about things but Kyungsoo still feel uncomfortable looking at those kinds of things. One time, Jongin and her were watching The Notebook and during the part, she grabs Jongin’s hand and used it to cover her eyes. It’s silly but Jongin thought it was cute.

Hearing the growl that Kyungsoo made, Jongin turns to see what made her unhappy this time. Looking at the direction Kyungsoo’s looking at, he sees the couple making out and if he just looks really close. He can tell that the blonde guy is definitely Sehun and who else would be the girl.

Jongin sighs, out of all places, Sehun decided to exchange saliva with Luhan in an open parking lot.

“That’s Sehun” Jongin points at the couple and wait for Kyungsoo to hit realization.

“That means… that’s….ugh that freaking Luhan! She couldn’t wait to go home and do her business there?!” She gapes at the couple. Kyungsoo has seen Luhan and Sehun together but not this intimate, especially at school where a lot of people will see.

“Please tell me you didn’t park by that area” Jongin just smiles at her.

Oh

“I’m sorry?” Jongin smirks. He shakes his arm to make Kyungsoo let go of her hold and once she did with a pout, Jongin wraps it around her shoulder bringing her closer to him. Kyungsoo pouts turn into a big smile. They make their way to the couple.

Either way, Jongin thinks, whether Kyungsoo likes it or not, she needs to get use to seeing ual things because sooner or later that will be the two of them. But Jongin can’t tell her that yet.

Baybysteps He thought.

Just a few feet away from his car, which happens to be next to Sehun, Jongin thought it would be fun to disturb the couple by making his car sound go off. Which startled Kyungsoo a bit.

Sehun turns and was about to punch whoever decided to interrupt his session with his babe when he sees the devil Jongin walking towards them.

“Dude, what the was that?” Sehun ask when the two got to Jongin’s car.

While Kyungsoo is glaring at Luhan whose lips are red courtesy of Mr. Oh Sehun. She makes a mental note to nag at the girl when she gets home. Luhan just smiles at her bestfriend as if nothing of ordinary was happening and went back to kissing Sehun’s neck.

“That was me trying to save Kyungsoo from ographic scenes” Jongin opens the door for Kyungsoo to go in but not before she does this sign language to Luhan which says ‘I’m watching you’

He makes a beeline to the driver’s side not wanting for his boo…bestfriend to wait.

“Sehun-ah atleast take Noona to your house before getting it on” Jongin says while settling.

“Yah! Kim Jongin! We weren’t even doing that” Luhan objects but the blush on her cheeks says otherwise.

“Yeah yeah yeah which explain how hard Sehun is trying to hide his right now” he points at Sehun Jr.

Sehun just press himself closer to his girlfriend earning a gasp from Luhan before turning his head to the er. “Atleast I’m getting some!” he laughs at Jongin when he shuts the driver’s door hard.


Kyungsoo too busy going through her Instagram missed the whole ordeal and was startled of how loud Jongin closed his door.

“You okay?” she watches as Jongin put the car on reverse and drove off, almost hitting Sehun’s car, probably on purpose too.

“Yeah” Jongin replies but his tone was a serious one. Kyungsoo just takes Jongin right hand, placing it on her lap and started to massage it to make him feel better.

Its frustrating when his friends are always nagging at him for not getting it on with Kyungsoo but its not Jongin doesn’t want to too but he knows Kyungsoo’s first time should be a specially and he will do whatever it take for it to be one.

When she felt that Jongin was in a better mood, Kyungsoo stops massaging his hand but never let go of it. Instead, she filled the gaps of Jongin’s fingers with hers.

Jongin was just thankful that his car was automatic.


To their luck, the café was pretty much empty when they arrive, which means Kyungsoo didn't have to fight for their spot. She did one time and let’s just say Jongin had to hold her back.

After ordering Jongin makes his way back to the table and wasn’t surprise when Kyungsoo was brushing her hair. She has this habit where she finds the needs to always brush her hair which Jongin thinks its ridiculous but he knows better than to argue when it comes to those beauty things.

Also, he notice how short Kyungsoo’s dress was and it was barely covering anything.

Jongin shrugs his jacket off.

“You know you curled your hair today right?” Jongin gives Kyungsoo his jacket gesturing to her lap

Kyungsoo stops brushing her hair and puts the comb back in her purse. “Sorry. Out of habit” she covers her lap with Jongin’s jacket while fangirling inside.

“I know but you don’t need to brush your hair, it looks perfectly fine. In fact, uhm what do you guys call it when your hair is very big and silky?” Jongin is sure that he heard Kyungsoo tell him about it once but then again when does he pay attention to those things.

Kyungsoo gives him this weird look.

“Nevermind but your hair is fine Kyung” Jongin thanks the cashier guy for bringing their order.

“thanks!” Kyungsoo beams at him when she sees the food.

They eat for a while not really talking. Jongin knows that the girl is really hungry and when girls gets hungry it’s like a war and most likely you will lose if you stop them from eating.

When he sees Kyungsoo slowing down, he clears his throat.

“Kyungsoo, I want to ask you something”

Omg omg omg! Kyungsoo thought. It can’t be right now, right? Jongin is not going to ask her to be his girlfriend right?

Although she won’t mind but ofcourse Kyungsoo thought it would something like romantic. But anything will do as long as Jongin as the question.

“Yeah?” She stops eating and wait for Jongin to tell her what he wants to say.

“I know school has barely started and you’re busy but can you help me this weekend? I just need to run some errands”

Okay totally not what Kyungsoo had it mind but then again she could only blame herself for expecting too much. She nods and went back to eating.

Jongin on the other hand could just kiss Kyungsoo pout. He wants to tell her his plan but that would ruin everything his Yixing Noona plan.