(2/2)

The Boy With The Blue Jacket
Luhan pulls away, and looks at Yixing who looks like he just seen a ghost. "y...you look like you were going to die of laughter, so...y..you welcome" Yixing goes back to his sit, and watches the movie.
 
"uhm," Luhan cleans his throat, "thank you" and puts a big hand full of popcorn to his mouth. They continue to look at the movie, like nothing happen. Luhan's eyes look at the clock, and he knows Yixing has to put pause to the movie so they can finish it tomorrow. But it seem like Yixing wasnt paying attention to the time.
 
"i guess we are not gonna finish it today"
 
Yixing looks at Luhan, "why? you have somewhere to go?"
 
"visitors hours are over"
 
"oh no need to worry, i talk to your doctor he let me stay until we finish the movie" Yixing smiles, like his proud of himself. And to be honest he was. 
 
Later that day, Yixing goes to work after he said his goodbyes to Luhan. When Yixing enters the club, Kris looks at him and says 'hi' but Yixing doesnt hear him. Since he has his headphones on. Kris walks to him, and takes one of the headphones "what are you listening to?" Kris puts it on, and hears a lady saying 'good morning' then translating it in french. 'bonjour'.
 
"your learning french?" Kris takes the headphones out, and goes back to the bar. "yeah, you know only the basics" "why?" Yixing turns off his ipod, and puts it on his pocket. He washes his hands, before he starts to put the cups away. "just for fun" Kris gives another sarcastic 'right'. "so your telling me that the boy you visit at the hospital doesnt have anything to do with this?"
 
"thats what im saying"
 
"well you at lying"
 
"who at lying?" Kyungsoo enters the club from the back door. "Yixing" "oh thats true" 
 
"ha ha lets go back to work"
 
When Yixing gets home later than he usual does, he grabs his notebook and starts to write 10 new french words that he has to learn today. Yixing thinks approximately by the end of the week, he can start a conversation with Luhan in french.
 
 
MIDDLE OF DECEMBER
 
Yixing wakes up wanting to listen to some music. He wants to know the new hot artist that its current. He feels so old since his last artist he listen to was a boy band call nsync. And he feels really lame in telling Luhan that. He stands up, and walks to the radio he has in the livingroom. He changes the stations until something good comes out.
 
"we are searching for new talent every week, so dont forget to send your songs to 10.4 the love station! now we have a song from someone who didnt want to give his name, but he only said he goes to a music school, so lets call him 'music man'" Yixing chuckles, "along with the song, he send in a letter. dear Choi, i met someone who inspired me, and even when i lie to him that i had writersblock,"
 
Yixing stands there shock, he knows who 'music man' is. "he wasnt mad, and even kissed me. When i thought that my feelings were return, he tells me he doesnt feel anything for me, auch that must of hurt. since i had the song ready, i decided to send it to you, since i dont have the guts to give it to him. okay 'music man' we would play your song, and hope that that special someone hears it,"
 
"this is Vesper's Goodbye"
 
Yixing turns the volume on, and hears that deep voice sing through the speakers. The song was slow and sad, lyrics that tell a story and are to deep for both of them. There are to personal. But thats what song writers do, so he couldnt blame Chanyeol for writing things like that.
 
"And now I die
And kiss your tender lips goodbye
Pray to god he hears my cry"
 
Yixing decides not to turn the radio on again, incase Chanyeol keeps on writing songs about him.
 
 
CHRISTMAS
 
Yixing enters the room with a small christmas tree. "whats that?" "its a christmas tree, duh" Yixing puts it down in the table thats infront of the window. The one that Luhan likes to look through. "i know its a christmas tree, but i dont celebrate christmas" Yixing stops fixing the tree, and looks at Luhan. "what? why?"
 
"christmas is about family, i dont have one"
 
"correction, you didnt have one" Yixing leaves the room, and comes back with boxes. He puts three boxes on the table, and walks towards Luhan. "come, help me put the christmas decorations" Yixing grabs Luhan's hand, and pulls on him alittle. "i cant, im resting" Yixing rolls his eyes, "i talk to the doctor he said it was fine, as long as you dont stay up all day"
 
Luhan takes the warm blankets, and makes sure Yixing helps him stand up. They both walk hand in hand towards the christmas tree. "here you can put the first one" Yixing grabs one of the boxes, and puts it close to Luhan so he could choose the christmas decoration. He looks at them, and they look old. Like it was pass down to generations, to generations.
 
"is this your christmas decorations?" Yixing looks at Luhan, he thought Luhan wasnt going to figure out that part. "yeah" "your parents are not gonna be mad?" Yixing smiles, and shakes his head. "go ahead choose one" Luhan grabs the yellow start and puts it intop of the tree. 
 
They use half of the christmas decorations, and the bright lights Yixing had brought. Yixing runs and turns off the lights, so the light of the christmas tree can shine more. The whole room is full of different lights, and colors. Luhan havent seen anything like this. Yixing goes to the chair, that has his mark since his always here. He grabs his jacket, so he could grab the present he hide underneath.
 
Luhan still being amaze of the lights, he doesnt see Yixing walking towards him with the present. "i know its abit early, but merry christmas" Yixing puts the gift infront of Luhan. Luhan looks at it, totally not expecting this. They barely know each other for them to exchange gifts. "whats this?" "is your present"
 
"but i barely know you, is it kinda weird?"
 
"friends give presents to friends, whats weird about that?"
 
Luhan opens his mouth. 'friends'. He couldnt believe that Yixing refer to him as a friend. Since Luhan got sick when he was young, the doctors from all the hospitals he visited were his friends. Also the other kids around his age that he got to meet, where consider his friends. Although he did lose some of them to cancer.
 
Luhan puts his hair behind his ear, noticing how long he has it now. He grabs the present, and opens it fast dying to know what Yixing bought him. Luhan drops the box when he grabs the scarf. The scarf was purple, and it was really soft. Yixing takes it away from Luhan, just to put it around him. He ties around ones, and lets the ends hang.
 
"now you'll be warm" Yixing ruffles Luhan's hair, he also notice how long his hair is. But he likes it, and hopes when summer gets here Luhan wouldnt cut his hair. "why purple?" Luhan says as he grabs the scarf. "oh its my favorite color, i jut thought you might like it. if you dont i can change it to another color"
 
"no, no its fine, i like it" Luhan smiles to Yixing.
 
"son here" Mrs. Zhang, gives Yixing the star so he could put it intop of the tree. Yixing tip toes but he cant reach it, "mom, i still cant reach it" she laughs, because it was annual christmas joke. "here son use this" Mr. Zhang brings a chair, and holds onto it so Yixnig wouldnt fall. Yixing gets intop of the chair, and puts the star in the tree. 
 
Mrs. Zhang smiles as she looks at the tree. This year the tree looks more beautiful, and everyone can agree with that fact. "lets turn it on!" Mr. Zhang moves the chair, and turns it on. The large tree lights up in seconds, and the happy family look at it with amaze eyes.
 
The three of the put their arms around each other, the room couldnt be more happier even if they try. A knock on the door interrupts them. Mr. Zhang opens the door and it was Dr. Kim. "im sorry to interrupt, but Yixing has to come back"
 
"can he stay for just the night?"
 
"im sorry, but i just dont think Yixing is-" Dr. Kim looks at Yixing, he doesnt feel good saying the words infront of him. "Mr. and Mrs. Zhang can we have a private talk?" Yixing notice they didnt want him in the room, he bows polite and excuse himself to his room. Mr. Zhang makes Dr. Kim enter the house. But Dr. Kim doesnt bother to sit down, since he had to go to other houses to pick his patients up.
 
"what we are trying to do in the counseling center, is to make those sad memories go away. We dont use medicacion since we believe that all they need is a ear to listen. Yixing barely has 2 months in our counseling program. If he stays, his old memories can come back and remember what those bullies did to him. And we dont want that"
 
Mrs. Zhang grabs her husband's hand. This hurts her so much, she even questions herself as a mother. How can Yixing be this damage? his a good kid. The best son a mother could wish for. She just want it to hug her son, and never let him go. But just the thought that even spending time with them can hurt Yixing, it breaks her heart.
 
"you guys can call him, and visit him anytime." Mrs. Zhang nods, and leaves the room.
 
Yixing takes Luhan back to his bed, he tucks him in just like a child. "should i turn the tv on?" Luhan nods, Yixing turns the tv and tries to look for something to watch. Since Luhan doesnt have a favor show, Yixing is trying to find for his. Just so Luhan can get to know him alittle more. As Yixing changes, and changes the channel.
 
Luhan is playing with the scarf. This was his first gift, and he doesnt know how to react. "oh look this show is funny" Yixing turns to see Luhan, but Luhan was stuck on the window. When he was playing with the scarf in the corner of his eye he sees something falling. He turns to the window and snow start it to fall. "oh its snowing"
 
Although it wasnt Yixing's thing to watch the snow fall, or to look at the window. He doesnt pay attention to the tv, and just stares at the snow. He guesses that Luhan is a big influence on him. 
 
 
MARCH
 
All of Luhan's doctors know Yixing pretty well. They see the boy leave the hospital just to bring things to Luhan's room. Whether if was candy, popcorn, flowers, a tv, books, or presents. Luhan's room has so many things, that they beg Yixing if it was possible not to bring more things. He just smiles, and nods but continues to bring things to the room.
 
Well now it was small things that Luhan can put in his drawer. That help alittle to the people who clean Luhan's room. "okay i see you tomorrow Luhan" Yixing waves goodbye, as he closes the door. 
 
Dr. Lee who tells Luhan what kinds of food he can eat, and how many hours he should exercise stops Yixing. "leaving early today?" "yeah, i have to help my friend clean up in the place where we work" Kris had call him that morning tired, telling Yixing more like demanding him to help him clean tomorrow. Yixing feels so bad making Kris clean the whole club by himself, while he visits Luhan.
 
So he apologizes to Kris, and promises him that he'll help him clean. "oh i see, well can i take a minute of your time?" Yixing's mind clicks making him be ready for any kind of news. "sure doctor, is Luhan okay?" Dr. Lee smiles, "yes, his okay in fact thats what i want to talk to you. His treatment work, his getting discharge tomorrow"
 
Yixing opens his mouth so wide; that he puts his hand to cover his mouth. "are you serious?" Dr. Lee puts his hand in Yixing shoulder, making him calm down alittle. Since they are in a hospital after all. "yes, i want it to tell you first in case you want to help Luhan move back to his apartment" "yes, yes of course im gonna help him"
 
"im glad Luhan has you, he has a long history of visting hospitals im sure he feels tired" Dr. Lee hugs Yixing, and Yixing hugs him back tightly. It was the best news he ever got.
 
Yixing enters the club, and Kris was finishing up cleaning the table. "good morning!" Yixing yells, as he opens his arms. Kris turns around, and looks at how crazy happy Yixing looks. "what happen to you? did you win a million dollars?" Yixing runs and hugs Kris, "no, even better than that!" 
 
"two million dollars?"
 
"no, Luhan's treatment work! his going to get discharge" Kris smiles, and hugs Yixing. He doesnt know alot about Luhan, just the small things like Yixing saw him in crowd of people. And he uses a blue jacket. Apart from being in a hospital. But he knows that Yixing spends all his time if possible with him, and its obvious his developing a crush on him.
 
"im happy for him, and for you! i know how nervous you were with the whole treatment" Yixing wants to stop smiling, but he cant. He wants to scream intop of his lungs, and kiss everyone he sees. Luhan promise him that he was not going to die, and he follow that promise. "why are you guys so happy?" Kyungsoo enters the room.
 
"oh Luhan, is going to get discharge" Kyungsoo hugs the three of them. "wow thats great! so whos Luhan?" "oh thats Yixing boyfriend" Kyungsoo opens his eyes, like alittle owl. "you have a boyfriend?" Yixing shakes his head, as he puts his hand behind his neck. "no, no his just a friend" Kris says 'right' in a low voice using his sarcastic voice ones again.
 
"i want to talk to you about something"
 
"sure what is it"
 
"tomorrow his going to get discharge, and i want to help him get settle in and everything" Kyungsoo nods, "sure, we all help him!" "what?"
 
"obviously this boy is special for you, and your our friend we would help Luhan settle in" Yixing hugs Kyungsoo. He puts his head in Kyungsoo shoulder. And although he has to squad alittle, he doesnt mind.
 
He notices that Kyungsoo uses the same cologne he has always used. His dark hair continues to be as soft as always. Yixing breaths in everything. The strawberry shampoo, and the cream Kyungsoo uses for his fair skin. Everything.
 
"Yixing i have a surprise for you!" Dr. Kim enters the room with a smile like always. "what is it?" Yixing was sitting down in the bed finishing reading a letter from his parents. Minseok was laying down in his bed, talking and talking about taking the government down. "Kyungsoo come in" Yixing looks at the short boy, eyes that follow you like the Mona Lisa.
 
"he needs someone to help him with his club, and if you want you can help him out" Yixing doesnt take long to nod, and nod. Kyungsoo laughs, alittle. But takes his smile out of his mouth, not wanting to look rude. "great, i let you talk then" Yixing hesitates before he bows to Dr. Kim. Kyungsoo in the other hand walks around the room.
 
The phrase, 'make yourself at home' was something Kyungsoo always carries with him. Even if you dont tell him that. "nice pictures, are this your parents?" "yeah" Minseok looks at Yixing, not liking how nervous his getting around Kyungsoo. "so how do we know your not gonna make Yixing e himself?" Kyungsoo puts the picture down, and stands confused at the question.
 
"what?"
 
"how old are you? 20-24? what kind of person comes here and takes a minor to work for him in a club?"
 
"im 23, and Yixing its 19 his not a minor" Yixing just stands there waiting for a chance to jump in the conversation. "but you havent answer my question" Minseok looks at Kyungsoo deadly. "i work with Suho, and i help him put kids like you to work, to teach them what it feels to have a real job"
 
"kids like us? what your to good enough for kids like us?" Minseok stands up, and Yixing knows he wasnt messing with Kyungsoo anymore. "i didnt mean it like that" Minseok takes a step towards Kyungsoo, but Yixing right away stops him. "Minseok calm down" "let me tell you something Kyungsoo," when Minseok says Kyungsoo name he says it with sour tone.
 
"we dont need your help, we dont need you!"
 
"Minseok thats enough" Minseok starts to push Yixing away, but Yixing doesnt let him go. "Yixing dont make me hurt you" "im not gonna let you go" Minseok hits Yixing in the lower part, making Yixing fall. For Kyungsoo everything happens fast, the hit that Minseok gives him in the mouth. Then Dr. Kim and other people that work there take Minseok away.
 
Yixing stands up, and moves to where Kyungsoo lays down. He moves Kyungsoo's hair away from his pretty eyes, seen Kyungsoo up close was like a picture. How can someone have such a beautiful skin. Even when Kyungsoo's lip was bleeding, in a sick way Yixing want it to kiss him. Air that was calm acouple of minutes ago, pick up.
 
It runs in every corner of the room, and ends up with Kyungsoo. Yixing starts to smell the strawberry shampoo, and the fresh cologne Kyungsoo is wearing.
 
 
Yixing knocks on the door, as he interrupts Luhan packing. "oh hi" "i guess i arrive just in time" Luhan closes his suitcase, and puts it on the ground. Luhan is wearing that blue jacket the whole reason why Yixing is here. And the purple scarf. Making Yixing smile. "are you here to take me home?" Yixing grabs the suitcase, and nods.
 
"yes, we are going to help you settle in"
 
"we?"
 
"yes, my friends want to help too" Yixing smiles, Luhan gets nervous. He was going to meet Yixing best friends. He was scared that they might tell Yixing not to hang out with him anymore. And since their Yixing's best friends, Yixing might listen to them. Luhan was going to lose his first best friend as soon as he got one. "whats wrong?"
 
"what if they dont like me?"
 
Yixing chuckles, "trust me they will!" "remember how you made me promise not to die? then promise me if your friends dont like me, that you wouldnt listen to them" Yixing continues to laugh, he has never seen Luhan so insecure. "Yixing, promise!" Behind that beautiful smile, there was a insecure little boy. And Yixing doesnt know which one he likes the most.
 
"i promise, now lets go they are waiting outside" Yixing walks infront of Luhan. He can hear how the boy is making sounds with his shoes. He wasnt picking his feet up. He was just dragging them. Dr. Lee, and Dr. Jang who take care of all the testing, wait by the doors not wanting for Luhan to go without saying goodbye. "i hope not to see you ever again in this hospital" Dr. Lee says, as he hugs Luhan.
 
Luhan laughs, "i'll miss you" Dr. Lee hugs Luhan tight. After all it was his first patient with this type of cancer. "call me, even when you just want to talk" Dr. Jang takes Luhan's arms away from Dr. Lee. "i will" "okay go, dont make your friends wait any longer" Luhan waves and smiles as he leaves the hospital. As soon as he is out, the cold wind hits his bones.
 
It was especially cold today, "Luhan, this is Kyungsoo and Kris" Luhan bows politely, "nice to meet you" "oh wow, is he a doll?" Kyungsoo says as he plays with Luhan's hair. "he might be a robot" Kris wanting to give nice compliment says, but it just made everyone laugh. "okay, so Kyungsoo and Kris are going to follow us, come" Luhan follows Yixing to an old car.
 
Luhan is afraid the car might stop in the middle of the street. It didnt look safe at all. But pushing that thought away, he gets in and waits for Yixing to drive. "your friends are funny" Luhan says, "well you should see me" "you dont seem like the funny type" Yixing turns on the car, and looks at Luhan hurt. "wow, really Luhan?"
 
Luhan laughs, Yixing didnt seem the funny type because Yixing was a special type of funny. He didnt have to pretend to learn jokes, or to try hard on being funny. Anything he says its funny. It was one of the things that made Yixing be Yixing. And it was hard not to like that. It was one of the things that made Luhan not to give Yixing up.
 
"oh you have to make a right here" Yixing puts on the sign, so the car behind can know. "so are you parents gonna be mad seen all of us?" Luhan looks at the window. "no, it would be fine" "i would like to meet your parents" Luhan cleans the window, since the warm hair inside and the cold air outside is fogging the window. "i dont live with my parents"
 
"oh, i dont live with my parents either" Yixing turns to his right, and continues to drive. "no, i mean.....i dont know my parents" Yixing takes turns to look at the street and Luhan. "your an orphan?" Luhan smiles at the word, but nods. "yes" Yixing thinks his going to cry. While little Luhan was doing treatments, or scared of dying.
 
No one was on his side holding his hand. No one was there to tell him, 'it going to be okay'. Yixing imagines Luhan scared, even crying. His doll looking eyes, full of tears. Yixing stops the car in the middle of the street. Cars behind honk at them. They pass by them cursing at Yixing, Luhan looks at Yixing scared that the car stop working. "whats wrong?" Yixing not answering pulls Luhan to his arms.
 
The hug surprise Luhan, "i'll never leave you" Luhan fixes his head in Yixing's shoulder. He listens to Yixing's words, but he doesnt take them to heart. Because even when Yixing wishes to see the future he cant. Neither can Luhan. 
 
"so how is work?" Minseok puts the magazine in the drawer as soon as Yixing enters the room. "its good, its kinda hard but i like it" Yixing jumps into his bed, since he still a patient he doesnt work alot of hours. But the job was still tiring.
 
"you got a letter from your parents" Yixing looks at Minseok, "where is it?" Minseok puts his hand under his pillow and gives it to Yixing. He rips the envelop, and starts to read the letter. "hey, its Kyungsoo okay? i want to apologize" Yixing continue to scan the letter, not paying attention to Minseok. "if i show him how good iam, i can work for him too"
 
Yixing starts to cry, making Minseok stop talking. "whats wrong?" Yixing lets go of the letter, and it lands on the floor. Minseok is dying to pick up the letter and read it, but he knows Yixing wouldnt let him. "Yixing, please your scaring me"
 
"they....they left me" Yixing says between sobbing. "your parents?" Yixing nods, knowing he cant keep his feelings on check he hugs Minseok. "they say that im getting hurt by seen them, so they left" Minseok feels his shirt wet, but his heart breaks hearing Yixing sobbing. "you dont need them Yixing, you understand!" Minseok hugs Yixing tighter, until Yixing stops crying.
 
Which it takes 2 hours.
 
"wow, is this a library?" Kyungsoo says when he opens the door. Which he had problem opening. Stacks of books everywhere. In the kitchen table, on the livingroom table, even on the couch. "since i couldnt go out, i bought books so i wouldnt be bored" Luhan puts his suitcase down, and tries to move the books but it didnt help much.
 
"okay, well we are here to help so lets starting cleaning" Kyungsoo goes to the kitchen and tries to watch the dirty dishes. Yixing stays in the livingroom with Luhan, and as for Kris he goes to Luhan's room. "this whole stack are french books" Yixing comments, "yeah, they were actually here when i moved, thats why i started to learn french"
 
Yixing nods, he reads the tittle of the books and he understands the names. The days he stayed up all night actually work. "i cant" Kyungsoo comes out of the kitchen scared. "those dishes need to be burn" Luhan feels ashame, "im sorry you dont have to clean, i'll do them" Luhan was about to walk towards the kitchen, but Kyungsoo stops him.
 
"of course not, we would throw those dishes away and get new ones"
 
"uhm....i dont have money to buy new dishes"
 
"its okay Luhan, i can give you some of mine and give you some money to buy the rest" Luhan shakes his head right away, "no, no of course not" "Luhan is right, no one is going to give money to no one" Kyungsoo gets his phone from his pocket, "yes, hey remember that favor? yeah i need new dishes" Kyungsoo steps outside to finish his conversation on the phone.
 
"who is he talking to?"
 
"i dont know, but Kyungsoo knows alot of people"
 
And Luhan thought that maybe Yixing was exaggerating, but when five people who work in a famous store enter his apartment he knows Yixing wasnt kidding. "okay, put all the new dishes in the kitchen" Kyungsoo begins to order people, it was like they hire Kyungsoo to be a house designer. "now the couch, would be," Kyungsoo looks at Luhan, and Yixing "guys move please"
 
Luhan looks at Yixing, with -is-he-kidding- look but Yixing only laughs and moves Luhan. Other three people come with a new couch, and put it where Kyungsoo especially told them too. Luhan's apartment start it to look like it had color. New dishes, new couch, and soon by Kyungsoo's words 'new color on the walls.'
 
This new life of Luhan was starting fast, he hopes it wouldnt end soon.
 
 
MAY
 
Yixing honks his horn twice. Luhan opens the window to see who it was making all that noise. He never thought it was going to be Yixing, "come down!" Yixing yells, Luhan nods and closes the window. He grabs his worn out shoes, and runs downstairs. Yixing gets out of the car, so he can stand by the side of the car. Luhan comes down looking at the car.
 
It was a pretty nice ride. "what is this?" "oh Kyungsoo lend it to me, im gonna take you for a ride" Yixing opens the door of the passenger seat, and it doesnt take long for Luhan to get in. Yixing closes the door, and runs to the driver seat.
 
Yixing doesnt know why theres sun outside, or why theres no snow. He doesnt know why seasons change, and they dont stay the same. Its May and its sunny, last May it was freezing to the point that you couldnt even go outside. Maybe it was global warming, or maybe something else. All Yixing knows is that he doesnt understand why seasons change, all he understands is Luhan.
 
Yixing drives to the outside part of the city, where Luhan can put his window down and stick his head out. And Luhan does that. It was the first time the sun hits his pale skin. Its his first time that wind play around his fair long hair. Yixing takes glances between Luhan and the road. He gives a shy smile, just looking how Luhan is having such a fun time.
 
"now lets talk about the fear you have inside" Dr. Kim says when he finish writing on his notebook. He keeps track of everyone's sessions, and records. "i dont have fears anymore" Yixing says, looking straight at the doctor. Every two weeks, Dr. Kim calls his patients inside his office to have abit more private talk. It works with alot of his patients to find stability.
 
"do you know we have a piano in our music room?"
 
Yixing looks away, "yeah, uhm Baekhyun plays it sometimes"
 
"what about you?"
 
Yixing shrugs, "it doesnt get my attention"
 
"Yixing, to finally move on you have not be afraid of anything"
 
"im not afraid!"
 
"then play"
 
Yixing looks at his hands, then around the room. He starts to count how many sharp edges theres in the room, it was mechanism for him to calm down. "Yixing, remember how the notes feel on your finger tips, remember the sound of every note"
 
"i remember, i remember even when i dont want to. Im dying to touch those notes, i hear music playing in my head when the room is silent. But everytime i think of doing it so, i remember them beating me up! i remember them me" Dr. Kim gets out of the chair, and hugs the poor boy.
 
"one day you'll forget all of this, i promise Yixing"
 
 
6:30pm sharp Yixing picks Luhan up. Although Luhan would wish Yixing would give him a heads up before he'll decides to pick him up. Its not like Luhan was was busy, or he was doing something fun. He was just laying down in his couch, reading. Yixing almost has to pull Luhan out of the couch. "Yixing, lets just stay home"
 
"no, come Luhan" Yixing pulls Luhan until he makes him sit down. "fine, i'll go change" Luhan puts the book down in the table, as he runs to his room. Yixing just stands there looking around. He grabs the book, and looks at the page Luhan had put his bookmark. It was a poem, thats how much Yixing can tell. He continues to read, and the poem was about nature.
 
Yixing chuckles alittle, Luhan just has this fascination about nature. It seem abit hard to ask why, and he knows Luhan would have problem trying to explain. "hey Luhan," Yixing walks towards the room "is this book all about nature?" since the door of Luhan's room wasnt close, Yixing just enters and sees the boy changing his shirt.
 
Since Luhan is facing the other way, he doesnt notice Yixing. In the other hand Yixing wishes he could move, or at least close his eyes. He sees Luhan small figure. He might not seem like he has muscles, but he was toned. Before Yixing could turn away, he sees a scar in Luhan's neck. It wasnt big, but it wasnt small. But it had an oddly shape.
 
Like G or Y. Luhan turns around, and puts his shirt back on fast. Yixing's eyes open in surprise, he closes the door when he sees Luhan opening his mouth. "i'll wait for you outside" Yixing says loud enough, since the door was close. He doesnt wait for Luhan to answer him, so Yixing leaves.
 
It takes Luhan three minutes to finally come out from his apartment, "sorry i took long" he says when he enters the car. "no, its fine" Yixing says trying so hard not to sound awkward. It wasnt the first time Yixing had seen someone without a shirt, but he want it to keep it clean when it comes to Luhan. Yixing starts to drive, and Luhan puts the window down.
 
It was a abit chilly, but Luhan want it to take all the clean air as he could. "so where are we going?" "to the movies" Luhan smiles, this would actually be his first time he'll step in a movie theater. "what movie are we watching?" "i dont know, i let you choose"
 
"okay cool"
 
Yixing lays down in bed with Minseok. Although they usually dont sleep together in one bed, sometimes Minseok has nightmares and Yixing lets him sleep with him. "your nightmares, what kind are they?" Yixing breaks the silence, since both of them cant sleep. "i tell you if you tell me yours" "i dont dream...."
 
"lucky"
 
"you think so?"
 
"no dreaming means peaceful, nightmares means trouble and more scars" Yixing hand travel around Minseok's arm until it gets to his wrist. He can still feel the cuts. There are very light now, but he can still feel them. "did it make you feel better?" Minseok lowers his eyes to where Yixing was touching. "it made me feel like i had some order in my life"
 
"how long did that last, until you realize that what you were doing was hurting you?"
 
Luhan ends up picking a romantic comedy. When Yixing looks at him, Luhan says 'the big kids in my orphanage loved romantic comedies so they went every saturday, they never took me'. With that comment Yixing makes a silly face so Luhan can smile. He succeeds. They end up buying a big bowl of popcorn, and two drinks. Luhan picks the sits that are in the middle row.
 
The movie starts with a clumsy girl. Luhan laughs at everything she does, Yixing looks at Luhan everytime he laughs. The main boy gets his first scene with 'i dont want to fall in love' line. Luhan rolls his eyes, it was the very overrated line. It was obvious he'll end up with the girl. Theres more funny parts, and romantic ones.
 
Luhan glances at Yixing everytime theres a romantic moment. He knows Yixing is abit innocent, or maybe there was another word to describe him. Luhan doesnt know another word to describe Yixing yet. 
 
At the end of the movie it ends with a big kiss from the main characters. Luhan was right, they end up together. Yixing and Luhan get out of the movie theater with laughs as they talk about the funny parts of the movie. "and when the girl falls down in the pool!" Luhan says between laughs, and by the last one he is begging for air.
 
"my favorite part was when the guy slaps the dog, just for the dog to slap him back"
 
"how did they do that scene? the dog was really smart to do that"
 
Yixing looks at Luhan, not sure if Luhan was just kidding. Because it was obvious that the leg of the dog, was a fake one. "Luhan your so cute" Yixing pitches Luhan's cheek. "hey you cant call a man cute!" Yixing snorts, "okay, okay" Yixing and Luhan walk along the crowd it street. Yixing didnt want to take Luhan home yet, and he hopes Luhan didnt want to go home yet either.
 
"where are we going?"
 
"oh to the park, if you want"
 
"sure" they continue to walk and talk about the movie, until they realize that they enter the park. "how is your french?" Luhan raises his eyes to look at Yixing. "pretty good i guess"
 
"Parles-tu français?"
 
"Je parle un peu français"
 
"Quand avez-vous commencé à parler français?"
 
"uhm....2 mois, quelque chose comme ça"
 
Luhan smiles, Yixing french was alittle bit better than his. And Luhan been learning for more than two months. "pourquoi avez-vous apprendre le français?" Yixing stops walking, and looks at Luhan. "à cause de vous"
 
"i didnt, my parents realize that for me"
 
"you dont sound thankful"
 
Minseok stands up, and moves to his bed. He turns around the other way, so he wouldnt be facing Yixing. And under Minseok's breath he mumbles, "im not"
 
Yixing puts his hands inside his jacket, and he looks at Luhan. They both stand there looking at each other, not sure how to say goodbye. "it was fun, thank you for taking me see the movie" "im glad you had fun"
 
Luhan moves his feet in randoms circles, "well...i should go" "yeah" Yixing bows to Luhan, and he feels really dumb for doing that. He walks towards the elevator, as he hears Luhan closing his door. The elevator doors open, and his glad that no one was inside since he was to embarrassed to see people right now. Yixing enters the elevator, and presses the number 1.
 
"hold the doors" Yixing hears someone say, he stops the doors and sees Luhan entering the elevator. "Luhan, is something wrong?" "yeah" Luhan throws himself in Yixing arms, as he starts to kiss him. He kiss him very juvenile, the whole messing up the hair and pushing each other to the wall so the kiss could be more deep.
 
The soft sounds coming from each other lips didnt take long to appear. Yixing has his eyes close the whole time, he didnt want to see Luhan. He want it to feel him. To imagine that Luhan is enjoying this as much as he is. Luhan seperates from Yixing, but lips still very close to each other.
 
"stay with me" Luhan whispers, Yixing puts his forehead together with Luhan's. "okay" Luhan opens the doors of the elevator, and they walk to his apartment. Luhan had never done any of this, so when he opens the door of his apartment his hands shake. Yixing notice so he holds on his hand tighter. Luhan doesnt look back, and just takes Yixing to his room.
 
Luhan wonders now if he was the innocent one, and not Yixing. Yixing smiles noticing everything. His nimble fingers start to ing Luhan's shirt. Luhan just looks at Yixing's hands. He leans over and starts to kiss Luhan's neck, giving him butterflies kisses. Luhan closes his eyes as he takes everything in. Luhan starts to take Yixing's jacket, which it was kinda hard so both of them laugh.
 
Yixing decides he'll take his jacket, and throw it on the floor along with Luhan's jeans. Soft and careful Yixing puts Luhan on the bed, and starts to touch his body like a piano. Very precise moments, making music in his head. Yixing grinds his body against Luhan's.
 
Luhan sofly moans, but they die down under his soft sheets.
 
That night Yixing realize he didnt need to touch a piano ever again to make music. With Luhan was enough.
 
"look who is here, are you here for more?" Yixing enters to the an old classroom that was on the other side of the school. "i....i" Yixing shakes, he thought he was brave enough to see the person who him but he guess his wrong. "uh uh" the boy says making fun of Yixing stuttering. "im...im not afraid of you anymore" "really?"
 
The boy stands up, ing the jacket of his uniform. Yixing takes one step back, but stops. Dr. Kim was right, one day he'll forget. And that day was today. "yeah Tao" Tao stops walking, he was surrpise that Yixing call him by his name. "i hate it you, i hate it you for taking the thing i loved the most, but i realize that hating you means hating myself too"
 
"Minseok, told me that people like me would find someone to love, i was scared of that. Who would want to love me? im broken, but now i see standing up for myself, doesnt make me broken anymore. It makes me brave. And yes its true i dont believe in love, but i believe that a person can be brave after he/she falls"
 
"so what? your going to send me to jail?"
 
Yixing shakes his head, "no, just having the guts to say your name out loud is enough for me." Yixing smiles to the three boys, and he feels like a new person. "goodbye, i hope life treats you well"
 
 
The next morning Luhan wakes up alone in bed. The light from the window makes it hard for Luhan to see around the room, "Yixing?" he cleans his eyes making his eyesight come back. "Yixing are you there?" Luhan gets up putting the blanket around him, covering his body. He goes to the livingroom but it was empty. With the exception of a note intop of a book.
 
Luhan grabs it 'Luhan i went for a walk, i'll be back soon'. Luhan puts the note on the table, and grabs the book that was underneath the note. 
 
'L'Homme qui rit' by Victor Hugo
 
Yixing wears a shirt he found in the livingroom that belongs to Luhan. He grabs his jacket, and leaves the apartment in the middle of the morning. He puts his hands inside the jacket, and walks at the rhythm of his heart. He now notices the amount of flasbacks his been getting, this was new to him. Since two years ago he left the counseling center there hasnt been flashbacks.
 
Not until he met Luhan. The scars, and the sweet moments he push down in his brain come back when Yixing thinks of the boy. It was something that Luhan brings in him. It was the sense of forget your past, 'because im your future.'
 
Yixing sits down in one of the benches that are infront of a 7 eleven store. He remembers sitting down with Suho here one night.
 
"so how did it feel when you saw Tao?"
 
"good, it didnt hurt, i wasnt afraid anymore" Yixing holds onto his hot chocolate, "so you'll start to play the piano again?" Yixing shakes his head, "no" he looks at the people passing by. He likes to make up stories about the people he sees. "why not? i thought your not afraid anymore"
 
"im not, nothing is holding me back to be who ever i want to be"
 
Suho smiles, "and who do you want to be?"
 
"myself"
 
Suho plays with Yixing shaggy hair, "oh little Yixing is all grown up" "so, now i can leave the counseling center?" Suho turns serious, he wasnt Yixing's friend anymore, but his doctor. "i want to tell you something before you go"
 
"what is it?"
 
"your memories are all push back so far you wouldnt think about them anymore, but one day they'll be back" Yixing raises his eyebrow, "its not bad, but it would mean you'll fallen in love,"
 
"and all you have to do, is talk to him and you'll be fine"
 
Yixing returns to Luhan's apartment, when he opens the door the smell of eggs enter his noise. "oh your back! i didnt know how long you were going to take, i didnt made enough eggs, but i can make some more if you want?" Yixing looks at Luhan up and down. Luhan was wearing his shirt. "i need to talk to you"
 
Yixing grabs Luhan's hand, and makes him sit down. "whats wrong?" "nothing" They both sit down, Yixing takes his time with his story. "my doctor said that someone was going to make me remember all my scars," Luhan raises his eyebrow, "doctor?" Luhan realize how little he knows about Yixing, but he knows he likes him more than any dark past.
 
"so I'm gonna tell you all of my scars, and all my happy memories" Luhan holds Yixing's hand, and waits for Yixing to say more. "it was my junior year when I discover true love......" 
 
The world becomes mute as Luhan Listens to the broken Yixing. Everytime Yixing speaks about his love towards music Luhan smiles, and it continues like this until Yixing talks about his scars that life had giving him.
 
That month of May, was the longest for Yixing. But the most important month for Luhan.
Luhan's new life, didnt end there.
Yixing's new life start it when he saw that boy with the blue jacket.
Chanyeol writes songs about someone he now loves, and that person loves him back.
Kyungsoo still fights with Jongin. Kyungsoo wins everytime.
Kris still sarcastic, but happy.
Minseok owns a flower shop.
To this day Yixing hasnt play the piano, because he still likes the sound Luhan makes when they make love.
He still believes its the best music he could ever make.