Choi Eunhee- Because staring is weird. So don't

Living with a... Gay!

      "I swear it is not what it looks like." I swore to Luhan who unsurprisingly didn't look convinced. 

"Then what does it look like? A cow eating grass?" Luhan yelled in a whispering manner as he crossed his arms. 

I turned to the guy above me and pushed him gently. His eyes were still wide open and his lips were formed to an 'O' shape. I pushed him completely off me to the ground and I got up weakly. My still hurt from the impact it had with the floor just now. I turned to Luhan who was glaring at me and I frowned at him. He was angrier than he was supposed to be. He wasn't even suppose to be mad. He was supposed to be laughing at me for being so clumsy. Well, blame that guy. He was so... In my way. 

"I-I'm sorry about just now. I'll treat you to lunch tomorrow if you want." The guy who bumped into me stuttered as he got up. 

"What hahah no it's okay! It was an accident!" I smiled and patted his shoulder softly. 

"Hey. Why are you touching him?" Luhan asked madly. 

"What?" I turned to him just to confirm what he said. 

"Uh? Nothing..." Luhan looked down. 

"No, just at least let me treat you to... Bubble tea after school?" The guy insisted. 

"Fine, but I finish at four tomorrow, just so you know." I agreed and smiled. 

"My name is Byun Baekhyun by the way. Sorry about just now." Baekhyun smiled with his geeky smile and held out his hand. 

He looked so nerdy yet so cute. I shook his hand happily and waved at him before he jogged off to his dorm room. I spun around and came face to face with Luhan. He was frowning at me and I tried my best not to slap his frown off his face. He kept frowning at me from just now how did you expect me to react?! 

"What?" I asked him coldly. 

"Get in. It's late already." Luhan informed and stomped off to his room. 

For God's sake, he is a year older than me and yet he acts like a two year old. He needs to get a smack of maturity into him. Aigoo, one day, he is going to suffer because of his childishness. 

"Yah! Do you want me to lock the door?!" Luhan's yell snapped me out of my thoughts and I quickly ran in through the door when he came storming over. 

Aish, this guy and his temper. 

 

~~

"So... A equals to 16?" Chanyeol  asked as I stared at him for an answer. 

I nodded my head and asked him a few times whether he understood  the question, and only until he shouted the answer, I didn't stop. I was satisfied with his soft yell and started working on my work instead. The answers were all very easy since it was in the beginner's mode. But something was bothering me. Like as if it was stopping me from going to the next question. It can't be my pen-it was working perfectly. My hand was not tired as well. My brain was fine and still healthy. What was bothering me? 

I could feel it then. I believe it was a stare, but I didn't know who it was from. I peeked at Chanyeol, but he was staring straight ahead -probably daydreaming - and slightly drooling. I quickly took out a piece of tissue and wiped away his drool that was close to falling onto the table. He snapped out of his thoughts instantly and his cheeks turned red when he realized what just happened. 

I giggled and wiped off all his drool before I placed the tissue on his table. His face was still red, and I unconditionally pinched his cheeks. Chanyeol's eyes widen and he froze in his place. His ears turned red as well and I can't help but chuckle at his expression. He calmed down slowly and he turned to me. His eyes were slightly sparkly and his face was still red. 

"W-w-what were you trying to do?" Chanyeol asked as he stuttered. 

"I was trying to wipe your drool you idiot." I smiled and knocked his head softly before I continued my work. 

I still felt the stare, only this time, it was intense. The stare was annoying me so much I just had to find whoever was staring at me. It wasn't from the back nor the front, it was from the right side of me. I looked around the classroom and my eyes made contact with the teacher. She had a huge frown on her face as she gestured me to continue my work. I nodded fearfully before I looked down and wrote my answers. 

"What's wrong? You look... Disturbed." Chanyeol's whispered shocked me. 

"Uh... Um... I don't know. Someone is looking at me, but I can't seem to find the person." I whispered back and peeked around the whole room again before I closed my book, indicating I was done with my work. 

I tore off the piece of paper from the lecture pad and stapled it with the question sheet. I dragged my chair gently and walked up to the front to hand in my work. I tried to find for the person who kept looking at me, but to no avail. Everyone was either busy doing their work or busy sleeping. There was no one that was staring or looking at me. 

I placed my paper on the teacher's desk and paraded back to my table. Chanyeol looked up at me and smiled sincerely. He was so adorable at that point. I smiled back happily and took a seat. 

"Eunhee, please help me with this." Chanyeol pleaded while pointing at a question. 

"Okay... So, this is A right--" I stopped mid-sentence because I could feel the stare again. 

"Yes... This is A..." Chanyeol raised an eyebrow at me. 

I looked all around again before I snapped my head back to Chanyeol. I continued on with the explanation and tried to ignore the stare. Was that person even doing his or her work? Doesn't this person know the stare was bugging me a lot? 

"So the answer is... Four. Oh and channie," I leaned in closer to his ear and whispered. "Is there someone staring at me?"

Chanyeol's cheeks tinted a little and I punch him softly. I can't believe he got shy over a whisper. He cleared his throat and looked above me. He scanned the class properly and froze at a spot. 

"Yeah... I think someone is staring.." Chanyeol informed. 

"Who is it?" I asked in a curious manner. 

"Byun Baekhyun." 

~*~~

OKAY SO AN UPDATE YAY

 

Okay hahah XD Finally I updated~~ Hahah took me such a long time. Oooohhh~ Now we have Baekhyun! No more Kris and now BAEK hahaha y'know, my friend (non-kpop fan) calls Baekhyun Ba-ek Hyun hahahaXD

(comment down below your story! I might read~~~)