Silent Library

It Ain't No Silent Night

"Silent night.... Holy ni-"

"Beakhyun, the lyrics says silent night and currently its 9PM. That means shut the duck up." Jongdae groaned.

The 12 boys were on mini bus en route to Busan for their Christmas showcase/concert/whatever when Jongdae realised he forgot his earphones. That means he had to listen to Beakhyun practise his vocals. Sure, Beakhyun's voice did make their female fans swoon, but Jongdae was straight, and lead vocal !

"Hey! Don't talk to Beakhyunie like that." Chanyeol turned around to glare at Chen. "It wasn't his fault that your brand of orange juice was out of stock at the convi store."

"I was trying to sleep."

"Dae, you skipped vocal practise and slept the whole day." Minseok pointed out from across the aisle.

"Ok I was bored and nobody upstages the lead vocal. Can we mess with manager hyung or something?" Jongdae jabbed his tumb to the last row where two of their managers were sleeping with their mouths wide open.

"Nah, thats boring." Luhan waved the idea away.

"Let's play Silent Library." Kai suggested.

"Is that the kind of game parents play with their children just to shut them up?" Lay inquired

"Each one writes a dare on a paper and we'll draw one dare from a bag." Kris said, totally ignoring Lay.

"But no explicit dares and there must be one free pass. And whoever doesn't do the dare have to give manger hyungs a lapdance" Suho announced.

"Explicit meaning?" Tao gave the K leader an oh so innocent look.

"Means no putting D's into Aholes." Sehun lightly smaked the back of Tao's head.
------------------------------------

"Let the humiliation begin." Kyungsoo announced as he tossed the slips of paper in a panda drawstring pouch. "Who wants to volunteer as tribute to go first?"

"Kris, show us who's the man!" Several voices hollered. Kris knew that if he protested, they'll pull the "leader should set the example" card on him. Sighing in defeat, Kris reached into the pouch and grabbed one dare.

"Junmyeon, does s count as explicit? 'Cause I got this!" Kris turned the slip of paper and " a " was writted in messy handwriting.

"Actually, that's the free pass." Chanyeol smiled sheepishly.

"You could have just written Free Pass." Kris rolled his eyes

"But I didn't. I was hopping to get that. Did you see what Minseok hyung wrote?!"

"Guess we'll find out soon... Next!"

"That'll be me." Suho stood up from his seat.
------------------------------------

"I'm not going to do it!" Suho crossed his arms.

"Come on Hyung" Kai patted the leader on the shoulder. "It better then giving those two drooling messes a lapdance right."

"I'll forgive the one who wrote this beacuse that's what idol group leaders do." Suho said as he pulled out his phone and punched in Siwon's number.

"Here's your script. Remember to sound like a desperate gay fan in heat."
---------------------------------------

"Chubby bunny EXO version? Please, that's nothing." Minseok scoffed.

"I was hoping Kris would get that. His 'Im y and I know it' mentality needs to be destroyed once in a while." Luhan said.

"Whatever. But we don't have mushmallows." Minseok dug through the plastic bag of snacks.

"EXO version meaning we're using chicken. You have to stuff your mouth with 5 wings, length wise, or it's ual harrassment towards the manager hyungs." Luhan wipped out his phone, not wanting to miss out on the video op.

As Minseok took the box of chicken, he wished he could take back his words earlier.
--------------------------------------

"THAT IS PURE, UNDILUTED KARMA RIGHT THERE LULU!!" Minseok clutched his stomach as he doubled over in laughter. Silent in 'Silent Library' was aborted long ago.

Luhan sat frozen in his seat, staring at Minseok handwriting " Jongdae's foot."

"That was a really good one Hyung." Several members high-fived Minseok.

Among the 12 of them, Jongdae was known for his habit of not wearing socks when he wore any kind of shoes. But that was not the worse of it.

"Don't worry Hyung, I clipped my toenails before we debuted."

"I heard he didn't have time to shower yesterday too." Lay whispered to Luhan.

As Luhan watched Jongdae remove his snow boots, he prayed to whatever gods above that he wouldn't die of some rare intestinal sickness.
---------------------------------------

The second after Kai read his dare, his made his way towards the managers. Hell no was he going to Kyungsoo pluck some of his nostril hair! It hurts more then stepping on Chanyeol's punk Lego bricks.

"3!" D.O shouted and the next thing Kai knew, he was pinned down by Tao, Kris and Chanyeol.

"Kaisoo is dead after this. I'm getting a divorce. YOU HEAR ME KYUNGSOO!"

"Loud and clear baby." Kyungsoo smiled as he retrived a tweezer from a stylist's bag.
--------------------------------------

"Hey those are my boxers!" Lay exclaimed.

"What? You've never heard of Sharing is Caring?" Tao said as he wore his (or Yixing's) boxers over his skinny jeans.

Out of all the dares so far, Tao's wear your underwear over your pants' was considered the easier ones. At least if any fans or sunbaes asked him, he'll just say it's his hometown tradition. After all, when you're Maknae, you could get away with anything.
--------------------------------------

Chen's hand hovered over the remaining slips of paper. One wrong move and he could pick his own dare.

"Aish, you're taking too long." Kyungsoo reached past Chen and took a slip.

"Twister" Kyungsoo read out loud.

"Opps, forgot to add a word in front. Was too busy telling Jongin how this dare was wayyyy better then his." Chen smirked. "Speaking of which, Jongin, could you do the honour. Kyungsoo's not my target for revenge."

"With pleasure." Kai streched his fingers. He was going to make Kyungsoo pay tenfolds.

"Ten bucks saying Kyungsoo could break Minseok's high note record." Beakhyun whispered to Suho, who unfolded the crushed slip

"Titty twister"
---------------------------------------

"It just taste like a really fizzy bean paste soup." Jongdae said after he downed the contents of the cup. He was hoping for a more interesting dare but all he got was 'EXO mixer'. Since they were on the bus, there wasn't much damage the kids could do. His drink was basically water mixed with ramyeon soup mix, coke, sprite and other fizzy drinks.

Sehun gave Chen a jealous look as he unfolded his own slip.

"But I don't know how to mess with manager hyungs..." Sehun whines after reading his dare.

"Look at them Sehunnie. They're sleeping, unguarded and none the wiser." Jongdae pointed at both their managers. The both of them were huddled in each other's chest, trying to keep warm in the freezing bus, mouths wide open with a thin line of drool flowing out.

"You win the dare if you manage to land four rice cakes in one mouth, two if you're aiming for the nose." Tao handed the K's maknae a bowl of rice cakes. "Make your Mama proud!"

"I love my Mama!" Sehun fired the rice cake from the tip of the plastic fork.
-------------------------------------

"Distract him." Kris mouthed as he crept up to Lay from behind.

"Look Xingxing, just go through with the dare please." Luhan pleaded

"Or what?" Lay defiantly pointed his chin at Luhan.

"This." Kris whispered and blew on the dancer's neck, watching in amusment as said boy was reduced to a spazzing lump on the floor. The other memebers jumped at the opprtunity and begun the Tickle Torture.
-------------------------------------

The Beakyeol couple looked at each other nervously, fingers wrapped around a written fate.

"y time." The both read out.

"Finally! I have been waiting for this." Kris closed his self-help book and stood up from his seat. "Joonmyeon, be glad I chose to team up with you on this because Beakhyun was the one who wrote your dare."

"Byun Beakhyun" Suho called out softly, deadly. "You are going to be real sorry after this."

Beakhyun flinched at the sight of Suho's smile. What he was about to do next would make EXO history. A story s would still laugh at 80 and most likely tell their grand kids.

"Kris and Suho hyung, please." Chanyeol begged

"Don't worry Chanyeol, 'cause you're bearing half the burden too." Kris smirked. He was going to make the K rapper sorry for losing his chapstick and using his neck massager without permisson.

"Joonmyeon, kindly had our two main actors their scripts."

Suho handed the couple their respective phones. The screens were lit up with a site.

"But it's suppose to be a silent dare." Chanyeol whimpered.

"Remind me again who's the leader."

"You and Suho hyung."

"And who can curse in four languages?"

"You can."

"And who has the best airport fashion."

"Tao"

Kris starred Chanyeol down. When Joonmyeon proceeded to tell the couple about their dare, Kris observed the panda from his vantage point.

"Did my Versace jacket really loose out to his Gucci sunglasses?" He couldn't help but compare and wonder.
-------------------------------------

Beakhyun cringed as he read through his 'lines'. Were these what their fans thought about him and Chanyeol?

"If you're not going to do it, I'll just have to tell our fans about that morning I found your hand in your pan-"

"Faster Chanyeol!" Beakhyun moaned "I'm about to cu-"

"Me too." Chanyeol shouted.

At this point in time, the other ten kids were laughing their nuts out. It didn't matter if the couple only read two lines in, or the fact that they both were too embarrssed to look at each other. It was worth seeing their reactions.

"Credits to Kris Hyung who stumbled upon that fanfiction during his daily ritual of searching himself on the internet." Kai wipped a tear for his eyes.

"That was nothing as compared to a Taoris fic I read. In that fic, he was suppose to rob me-"

"Of what? Your ity?" Jongdae said and the others burst out in another round of laughter.

"Why didn't Tao rob Suho hyung instead?" Lay asked

"Because" Kris pinched the bridge of his nose, clearly annoyed. "Taoho, Taomyeon, Sutao whatever doesn't roll off the tongue as well as Taoris."

"Woah, roll of the tongue... I see what you did there Duizhang." Sehun chortled, and so did the other kids.