Taehyun, Minhee, and Exo

My Only Girl (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/209417451393288975/ *Minhee's picture*

It was a cold windy morning, you woke up and he first thing you saw was your two lovely babies Taehyun and Minhee. Then you saw the man of your life sleeping between the babies.  You smiled at how much you love your babies and Luhan.

Today was a Saturday, you and Luhan decided to stay home with Minhee and Taehyun since you and Luhan barely spend time with your babies. You got up from the bed and kissed Luhan on the lips.

Right when your lips touched Luhan, his eyes opened and he pulled you down by your waist so he could kiss you deeper. Luhan's slide his tongue inside your mouth. You then pulled out from the he kiss and stood up straight.

Thanks for the kiss baby, that kiss was amazing I love you. Luhan said a smiled

What are you saying! Your the one who made me kiss you! 

Says the one who kissed me while I was sleeping! I was sleeping without disturbance until you came and kiss me! Luhan joked

Okay, If that's what you want I won't kiss you then. After talking to Luhan you walk straight to the bathroom to shower and do your regular routine.

Luhan sat up on the bed and saw his two babies with large open eyes. Luhan smiled at how cute the babies were and started talking to his babies.  *click on the tab below to see how Taehyun and Minhee looks like. The first picture is Taehyun and the second picture is Minhee.* Minhee's tab for her picture is all the way in the beginning of the story. I couldn't place it under Taehyun's picture so I had to place it in the beginning of the story. Sorry.*

http://delightfuliterature.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/masonmun2.jpg *Taehyun's picture*

Taehyun and Minhee is learning to sit down by themselves but you and Luhan had to watch them because Minhee and Taehyun might fall onto the ground.

You and Luhan were done washing up, you dressed Minhee up in warm and comfy clothes while Luhan dress Taehyun up with warm and comfy clothes. You thought they were so adorable. 

You went downstairs and cook breakfast for you and Luhan. You cooked eggs and pancakes with bacon on the side. You fed Minhee and Taehyun with milk and they stayed in there crib giggling kicking there feet.

Oppa Minhee and Taehyun seems to be very happy today. What is making them happy?

That's because their mommy and daddy is home to stay with them since we always go to places without the babies. 

Probably you smiled and ate your food. 

After Luhan ate his food he grabbed a cupcake and put some frosting on his hand spread it your cheeks. 

Yaaah!!! You shouted

You were about to hit Luhan but you heard Minhee screamed and starts to cry.

Ahhhh!! Minhee screamed

You ran over to Minhee and Taehyun. You found Taehyun on top of Minhee trying to hold onto the crib but he was too short to reach the crib. You picked Taehyun up and gave him to Luhan. You then picked Minhee up and carefully carried her.

Awwh Minhee don't cry, Taehyun Oppa is just trying to play with his little is sister. Don't be scared. You said and caressed her back.

Taehyun, you are so cute. But next time don't go on top if you sister you understand. You said sternly

Taehyun got shy and covered her eyes with his hands. 

My baby boy why are you so cute, you even understand what we are s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter