Chapter 8

SNSD? O_O [COMPLETED]*

 

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I stood up lazily and took a bath. I wore a hoodie and black pants. Ah, i don't feel good. I guess my mood is bad today *sigh*. I walked downstairs and went to kitchen as i checked the fridge, taking out a carton of orange juice. I poured it on a glass and drank it as i made my way towards the living room. The others were talking to each other.

"Min, you don't have any schedule today?" Tiffany asked. I shooked my head and watched the tv with my tired eyes.

"Hey, gwenchana?" Jessica looked at me worriedly.

"I'm fine. Why are you guys so serious? Keke. Don't worry about me. So, what's up?" 

"Manager oppa said that we'll be going to Jeju today. You know, vacation time~~." Sooyoung squealed. I pouted sadly(and cutely).

"God,Min, you should stop pouting it's killing us. And i read your mind. Don't worry, we're bringing you there with us!!~~" Tiffany yelled happily. Others cheered. I chuckled lightly. Just then, my phone which is on the table rang. I looked over at them.

"Excuse me for a moment." They nodded. I answered the call once i'm far away from them.

"Yeoboseyo??~"

"Min baby!!<3 Hey, you free today? It's been a while since we went for shopping. How about today? Kyaa, i can't wait." Krystal shouted.

"God gracious, Kryssie. You need to stop shouting. Jeez. Shopping? *sigh* Alright, i'll be there in 10 minutes. See ya, baby." I replied.

"Love you, baby<3 Muahh~"

"Love you too.~ Muaah." I hung up and walked back to the living room lazily. They looked at me curiously.

"Krystal wanted to go shopping today. Guess i can't resist. Keke. Well, we're departing to Jeju at night, right? Well, see ya later, unnies!~" I cooed. I went upstairs and dressed up in a shirt that can see my bra-strap. (Uuuu, Jimin wants to be y sometimes. Woot~) Wore a short hot-pants and combed my long wavy brown hair. Well, i've decided to change to my own self...Be a girl. THE TRUE PERSON I A - 

"Lee Jimin, ppali!~" Tiffany shouted. Ehh? How did she know that i have to arrive there by 10 minutes? I need to call someone for help. She must be an expert at reading people's mind. Omma,appa, save me. ^^ I took my luxurious handbag and walked downstairs. They looked at me with satisfied looks.

"y and you know it~" Taeyeon teased. Tiffany pinched Taeyeon. I chuckled lightly as i wore my shades and sandals. I bid goodbye as i entered my car. I drove to Krystal's apartment. I honked several times for her to hear. God, is she deaf? (JK) Krystal came out, rushing to me. She entered as she panted heavily.

"Hey, gwenchana?" I asked worriedly. 

"Neh.. The others came to my apartment and had a lil' party and that Amber kept on blocking my ways out of the door. Screw her." Krystal pouted cutely. I held her chin and leaned in for a kiss. I nibbled on her lips and gave one last peck. She blushed. 

"Yah, why did you do that?! I wasn't prepared, pabo~!" Krystal yelled. She pinched my arms several times.

"Oww, hey, you look cute when you pout , okay? I can't resist it. God, please have mercy." I begged. She softened and pecked my lips. I smiled widely as i drove to the shopping mall that we usually went to. When we arrived, Krystal came out of the car looking fabulous as ever. I came out as y as ever. (Woot~) Krystal glanced at me and winked at me. 

"You look y, baby. I'll get really mad if other guys/girls check you out. Hmpm." She pouted.

"Yah, don't pout. Even if other girls check me out, you're still the one that i'll choose and will always be my heart forever and ever, Kryssie." 

"Cheesy." She teased me. I chuckled as i pecked her lips. She looked satisfied. She hooked her arms with mine as we made our way towards the shopping mall. The next 4 hours was like hell for me. I was the one who carried all her shopping bags and others. And she choose so many clothes for me and her and i had to pay for her. Jeez. When SHE was satisfied and i wasn't, we went back home. As i was about to take to Krystal's route, she held my hand as in to prevent from moving to the direction. I looked at her confusely.

"I missed my unnie and others, and i've decided to visit them. You don't mind, right?" She asked carefully. I chuckled lightly as i took her hands and caressed them softly.

"Of course not, Kryssie. You can visit anytime you want eventhough they stay at my place. My place is also your place, okay, Kryssie?" She nodded cutely. I drove back to my dorm. I took all the shopping bags while she left me with it. I groaned as i made my way to the dorm. She already went inside and i could hear all the shouts and squeals . I rolled my eyes and went inside. Omo, what a sight. All of them are hovering on top of Krystal. 

"Ahem." I gained their attention. They gasped.

"Omo, why is nose bleeding?!" 

 

 

•Here's another crappy update from me. Thanks to Zhoi_9 for helping me with some ideas. Love you. x'DD Anyways, hope you guys enjoy. Have a great day ahead. ^^ Ppyong~~