Chapter 9

SNSD? O_O [COMPLETED]*

 

 

I gasped in shock as i wiped my nose using the back of my hand. I almost fainted when i saw the blood on my hand. Ugh, i totally hate blood. It makes me feel sick. >< I looked at them and their faces were full of shockness. 

"Guys, chill. It's just some minor thingy. You know, i've been stressed out lately and not having proper sleep? So, maybe that's why. Chill out, peeps." I reassured them. They softened abit.

"You know we're worried for you as your unnies, right? But if anything happens or you don't feel good, please do tell us, Min." Tiffany said worriedly. I placed my hand on her shoulder and smiled at her. I walked upstairs and plopped myself on the bed. I sighed heavily. What is wrong with me? I dragged myself to the bathroom as i faced the mirror. I dabbed my nose using some tissues and threw it in the bin. *sigh* I guess i should visit the hospital. Damn. I brushed my teeth and walked towards the bed and fall asleep instantly as i plopped myself onto the bed. 

"Min-nie, wake up. You have schedule today." Someone shooked me. I groaned and hugged my pillow tightly, hoping the person would let me sleep for 2 more hours.

"Nu-uh, Min. You should get up, before Fany-umma comes here." I could instantly recognise the voice.

"Taeyeon-unnie. Jebal...Please just let me sleep..." I trailed off as i fell into a deep slumber once again. I then heard someone whispering to me.

"Don't blame me if Fany-umma comes here and do something to you, arasso?" I just shrugged and took a nap.

*BBBURGGG*

"You're seriously not getting up, Lee Jimin?!!" Fany-umma Tiffany shouted as she dragged me off the bed, making me fall to the floor. I struggled. 

"Unnie, i'm waking up!!" I yelled back. She released her grip on me and stood infront of me with her arms crossed on her chest.

"Min, what is happening to you, baby? You've been really tired,hungry and always waking up late. You're not like this. What happened,hmm?" She said firmly. I instantly looked down from her gaze and became scared. I didn't like to look at someone when that person is looking at me angrily. I'd cry. Yes, i admit, i'm a crybaby, happy?

"I-I......I don't know , u-unnie...Don't scold me please..." I stammered out as my tears rolled down my cheeks. She softened her gaze and hugged me tightly.

"Mianhae, Min-nie. I'm just concern about your health. About yesterday... How about this, i'll take you to the hospital today?" She asked. I nodded as i made my way towards the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wore a designed white shirt with a vest ontop of it along with skinny jeans as well as sandals. I took my luxurious bag and headed downstaris.

"Unnie, gajaa~" I cooed. She nodded and hooked her arms with mine.

 

Sorry for writing it halfway. I'm having a test lately and my parents are nagging at me these days...So yeah.. Hope you guys will keep on supporting my FFs, and sorry for this crappy chapter. Enjoy and have a nice day. ^^