Chapter 7

SNSD? O_O [COMPLETED]*

 

 

-No one's POV- (Now in your own view)

I sang to her whole-heartedly, telling her how much i loved her and fell inlove with her. After i finished singing, i looked at her with my sparkling eyes. I smiled charmingly at her.

"Jung SooJung. I've been waiting for this moment to come. To offically confess to you. Yes, i admit. I, Jimin has fall inlove with you, Jung SooJung. From the day we met, i've been having weird feelings on my stomach but i just shrugged it away. Months past, and after that, i knew what it was. It was because of you, Krystal. Usually, i'm not that good with expressing my feelings. Hehe.... Anyways...Jung SooJung, will you take be my girlfriend?" I looked at her with anxiousness. She looked at me with tear in her eyes. She hugged me tightly.

"Aww, Jimin. You wanna know what? When i called you Baby and say I love you, i really mean it. I, too, have fallen for you. I can't say no more. I'm just so happy." She whispered huskily. It sent shivers down my spine. I pulled out from the hug and looked at her and my eyes landed on her y beautiful and addicting lips. WIth my hands on her waist, i leaned forward and captured her lips. She was tense at first but kissed me back. Our lips were in sync. She placed her arms around my neck and brought my head nearer to her, deepening the kiss. So, this is how first kiss feels like. I thought. When we ran out of breath, we pulled out as we placed our foreheads together. I looked into her lovely eyes that i fell inlove with. I smiled sweetly at her.

" Your lips taste good, baby." I said seductively. She slapped my arm lightly. I chuckled. We spent our time on the roof, talking about how we fell inlove with each other. When it was midnight and Krystal was looking tired, i asked if she wanted to go home. She nodded as she yawned. We walked to my car hand in hand. I opened the door for her and went back to my side. I drove to her apartment. 

"Ji - Baby, thanks for tonight. You're soo sweet. Anyways, see you tomorrow." She winked at me as she leaned in and pecked my lips. My heartbeat went fast. I smiled like a fool. I drove back to my dorm where my unnies were waiting for me. As i unlocked the door and walked inside, everyone was watching tv. I arched my brows.

"Oh, welcome home, Jimin." Sooyoung greeted me.

"Aren't you guys suppose to go to sleep? I mean, don't you guys have schedules tomorrow?"

"Oh, that. Well, since we're recently really tired from our comeback albums, perfomance and others, Soo-Man seosaengnim gave us 2 months so-called holiday." Taeyeon explained. I nodded as i grinned widely. I can finally hang out with my favourite idol, SNSD. And now, they're my so-called unnies. Oh.My -

"So, how did it go?" Taeyeon interupted my thoughts. I blushed when she asked about my date with Krystal.

"W-Well, she said y-yes...So, yeah." I rubbed my nape. 

"Aren't our dongsaeng so cute when she's shy?" Jessica teased. I chuckled nervously. Suddenly the room felt really cold. I looked around. There's no wind. When i glanced at Jessica, my heart almost came out of my mouth. She glared at me, piercing my eyes. My god. My eyes hurt. 

"You dare to hurt my lil' Jung, you better watch out because you don't know what will happen if you ever do that, you understand me, Jimin?" She said firmly. I flinched.

"Oh, come on, Sooyeon, you're just - S-scaring h-her..He..he.." Yuri looked at Jessica who was glaring at her.

"Kwon Yul, you dare to say my real name?!" She hissed.

"Oh, come on, Sica-chu, don't be angry at your seobang, please. But it's true. Don't scare her, Sica. She's going to die. Right, Min?" Yuri glanced at me. I nodded enthusiasticaly. Jessica glanced at me and softened.

"My baby Jung suffered alot. She dated a guy....She loved him alot. When i say alot, it mean ALOT. She'd do anything to be with him. My dad thought that the guy wasn't good enough for her and locked her up in her room. But even with that, she managed to escape through the window. Like i say, the guy means alot to her. Well, not until the guy kissed a girl infront of her two damn eyes. She suffered alot from that. She even attempted to kill herself. Luckily, i was there to stop her. And you came into her life and brightened up her life. Whenever i visited her, she'd talk about you non-stop. I guess you really mean alot to my baby Jung. So, i hope you understand what i mean. And i hope you won't hurt her in the future, Min." She smiled softly at me. My breaks a little when Jessica told me about Krystal. How dare that guy cheat on my baby. From now on, i promise to take good care of Krystal. I nodded knowingly. Jessica patted my head and smiled.

 

•Sorry for the short update, i need to get some rest. I kept on feeling like fainting when i sit infront of the computer. ._. But i'll try my best to update some of my stories soon. I hope i won't faint one day. Keke. Anyways, i hope you enjoy. More dramas incoming~~~