Prologue

Memories of An Angel

“Name: Kim Jin-Ee (Ginny)

Age: 23 year’s old

Occupation: Student of Korea National University of Arts (Internship in SM Entertainment)

Hobbies: Dancing, Singing, Photography

Talents: Fast learner”

Ginny scanned through the folder that was given to her by her superior. Inside, apart from the basic profile of her character that she will be playing as an Earthling, there were documents and photos of her subject and the information that would aid her in the mission.

“This is a special case. One of our Angels made a mistake and messed up our schedule for the past few years, causing a ripple effect. Some of those whose lives were supposed to have ended and be brought over to our world are still on Earth. We need you to travel to Earth and remain there for a period of time to correct the mistake. There will be other angels there too but your works do not overlap so there won’t be the need for you to be introduced to one another. There is only one difference between you and the other Angels; you will have to gather evidence so that we can execute the Angel who committed the mistake.” Ginny’s superior explained and Ginny nodded as she flipped the documents back to the front page.

“I’ll be using my real name for this mission?” Ginny asked.

“Well, to be exact, we changed it to a Korean name which sounds like your real name.” her superior replied. Ginny nodded again. “Ginny, you are one of my most capable underlings. Do not disappoint me. If you succeed, you’ll be given a fat reward.”

By the last few sentences, Ginny understood exactly what her superior was trying to imply. Apart from her, the most capable of all Angels would undeniably have to be Lucas. He was the strongest, until Ginny arrived, and he hated her for that. Not only was she a female, he also had to compete with her for their superior’s attention as well as the promotion.

Ginny closed the folder, looking up at her superior, and replied, “I understand.”